2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So, outside of Kid Rock being a jackass...

Dylan Mulvaney is more feminine looking than *I* am, FFS.

And it's not like this is a mass produced can.

Who are the snowflakes again?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Swimmer Riley Gaines says she was “ambushed and physically hit” and forced to barricade for three hours from a mob of trans-rights protesters who stormed her speech about protecting women’s sports.

The 12-time All-American champ — a former competitor of controversial trans swimmer Lia Thomas -— shared alarming footage of cops hustling her to safety late Thursday at San Francisco State University.
Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines said she was assaulted Thursday on the campus of San Francisco State University.

Gaines was at the school to speak about her views opposing the inclusion of transgender athletes in women's sports, according to the event announcement.

A video Gaines posted from the event showed her moving quickly while surrounded by security officers. A protester can be heard shouting "trans rights are human rights," but the video is shaky and does not appear to show an assault.
Gaines commented: "The prisoners are running the asylum at SFSU...I was ambushed and physically hit twice by a man (…but did this person “identify” as a man?).

This is proof that women need sex-protected spaces. Still only further assures me I'm doing something right. When they want you silent, speak louder."
Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines was barricaded in a room at San Francisco State University Thursday night after she was physically assaulted following a speech to students about saving women's sports at a Turning Point USA and Leadership Institute event on the campus.

Louis Barker, Riley's husband, said he had brief conversations with her while she was barricaded in the room for nearly three hours.

"She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress. I was shaking. It made me that mad. It makes me sick to feel so helpless about it," Barker said. "She was under police protection and was still hit by a man wearing a dress."

"Instead of a thoughtful discussion tonight at SFSU, Riley was violently accosted, shouted at, physically assaulted, and barricaded in a room by protestors. It is stunning that in America in 2023, it is acceptable for biological male students (in a dress, may or may not identify as Scottish) to violently assault a woman for standing up for women’s rights.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Swimmer Riley Gaines says she was “ambushed and physically hit” and forced to barricade for three hours from a mob of trans-rights protesters who stormed her speech about protecting women’s sports.

The 12-time All-American champ — a former competitor of controversial trans swimmer Lia Thomas -— shared alarming footage of cops hustling her to safety late Thursday at San Francisco State University.
Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines said she was assaulted Thursday on the campus of San Francisco State University.

Gaines was at the school to speak about her views opposing the inclusion of transgender athletes in women's sports, according to the event announcement.

A video Gaines posted from the event showed her moving quickly while surrounded by security officers. A protester can be heard shouting "trans rights are human rights," but the video is shaky and does not appear to show an assault.
Gaines commented: "The prisoners are running the asylum at SFSU...I was ambushed and physically hit twice by a man (…but did this person “identify” as a man?).

This is proof that women need sex-protected spaces. Still only further assures me I'm doing something right. When they want you silent, speak louder."
Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines was barricaded in a room at San Francisco State University Thursday night after she was physically assaulted following a speech to students about saving women's sports at a Turning Point USA and Leadership Institute event on the campus.

Louis Barker, Riley's husband, said he had brief conversations with her while she was barricaded in the room for nearly three hours.

"She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress. I was shaking. It made me that mad. It makes me sick to feel so helpless about it," Barker said. "She was under police protection and was still hit by a man wearing a dress."

"Instead of a thoughtful discussion tonight at SFSU, Riley was violently accosted, shouted at, physically assaulted, and barricaded in a room by protestors. It is stunning that in America in 2023, it is acceptable for biological male students (in a dress, may or may not identify as Scottish) to violently assault a woman for standing up for women’s rights.
It looks like some Trans people are so hateful of others and will only accept "compliance" with their ignorant B.S. This is not good; the Trans identity seems to have over taken common sense & biology and expects everyone to simply "accept" their B.S.

This is not only harmful to our kids but to society as a whole. It's become a "religion" of sorts which is funny cuz the "religion of trans" for them is ok but for anyone else's religion it's not. So much for "tolerance" - they certainly don't have any.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
An LGBTQ rights group wants the CRTC to ban Fox News from Canadian cable packages over “false and horrifying claims” made by host Tucker Carlson regarding transgender individuals.

Egale Canada is in the process of filing a formal application with the CRTC, communications and marketing director Jennifer Boyce said in an email. The group published an open letter last week, following an appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight in late March.

The letter said the Fox News “coverage aimed to provoke hatred and violence against 2SLGBTQI communities, particularly those who are Two Spirit, trans, nonbinary and gender non-conforming (2STNBGN).”

Egale said Carlson made false claims about those communities, including “painting them as violent and dangerous.” The segment aimed to provoke resentment and violence against 2STNBGN people through false claims and “malicious misinformation,” Egale Canada executive director Helen Kennedy said in the open letter.

The CRTC maintains a list of international channels cable, satellite and IPTV providers can include in their packages. In March 2022, the CRTC removed Russia Today and RT France from the list, following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

In its decision, the CRTC said the content of the Russian channels “appears to constitute abusive comment since it tends or is likely to expose the Ukrainian people to hatred or contempt on the basis of their race, national or ethnic origin.”

The letter from Egale said the CRTC must investigate whether Fox News violates the Television Broadcasting Regulations, and asked the regulator to hold public consultations on removing the channel from the list of authorized channels, etc…