2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
While it should not be mandatory, should the woman not have the choice to abort the fetus? It is her body right? While I am pro-choice, this is the dark underbelly that comes with that position.

Sure.

I'm not saying a woman doesn't have the right to.

Just stating a fact that some people would abort if they knew their kid would be trans.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Sure.

I'm not saying a woman doesn't have the right to.

Just stating a fact that some people would abort if they knew their kid would be trans.
Some people (cough-China, looking at you) might abort if they knew the child was going to be a girl.

The irony would be a Chinese couple that gender select via abortion to have a male (i’m not saying I approve of this whatsoever) and get a boy that’s going to be a girl eventually anyway….

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Some people (cough-China, looking at you) might abort if they knew the child was going to be a girl.

Oh absolutely.

Or have Downs Syndrome.

Or be schizophrenic.

Or X other reason.

Bringing eugenics into it starts a huge, bad, slope of horrible images.

The irony would be a Chinese couple that gender select via abortion to have a male (i’m not saying I approve of this whatsoever) and get a boy that’s going to be a girl eventually anyway….

I'm not sure if China "believes" trans people exist. I haven't looked into it, but they could be like some countries in Africa or the ME who say "Nah, gay/bi/lesbian/anyone not het do not exist!".

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm not sure if China "believes" trans people exist. I haven't looked into it, but they could be like some countries in Africa or the ME who say "Nah, gay/bi/lesbian/anyone not het do not exist!".
No I meant, the irony, for the Chinese Parents, who’re already selecting for gender (it’s a Chinese thing) and then to have the male child opt out on being male. That appeals to my humour & sense of justice.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
I'm sure the only "right" way to you would be kill the bastards and let God sort them out?
Nah. Just tax them into line. Works for every thing else. I must admit that the whole thing is just too alien to me to understand. I don’t even really understand why some straight people want to reshape the body they were born with except for maybe deformities.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Sad thing is, there would be those who support such things.

Eugenics is a scary idea.
It is, and it isn’t. Sometimes it would be the most humane thing to do. Setting boundaries would be difficult since it is a thin line between aborting a seriously deformed or mentally retarded fetus and sex selected abortion.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It is, and it isn’t. Sometimes it would be the most humane thing to do. Setting boundaries would be difficult since it is a thin line between aborting a seriously deformed or mentally retarded fetus and sex selected abortion.
Wait. . . the Nazis T-4 Program was the humane thing to do?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No I meant, the irony, for the Chinese Parents, who’re already selecting for gender (it’s a Chinese thing) and then to have the male child opt out on being male. That appeals to my humour & sense of justice.

Yeah, I knew what you meant.

But I was just saying I'm not sure if the Chinese even think trans is an issue to worry about.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
And like all other right-wing ideas, nothing new.
Oh look, the left has to resort to lying about what 'right wing' ideals are in order to try to prop up their point of view. Sorry, was someone just saying something about 'nothing new'?

Everyone knew serrahya was a bigot, but c'mon techumseh, surely you can do better. I know, i know, you won't reply because i intimidate the hell out of you but still i'm sure that even fo yourself you must be realizing you can do better than "all right wingers believe in eugenics inherently and can't have new ideas'. I mean... that's pretty pathetic. Next you'll be demanding all blacks are theives (while insisting some of your best friends are blacks..... ).

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh look, the left has to resort to lying about what 'right wing' ideals are in order to try to prop up their point of view. Sorry, was someone just saying something about 'nothing new'?

Everyone knew serrahya was a bigot, but c'mon techumseh, surely you can do better. I know, i know, you won't reply because i intimidate the hell out of you but still i'm sure that even fo yourself you must be realizing you can do better than "all right wingers believe in eugenics inherently and can't have new ideas'. I mean... that's pretty pathetic. Next you'll be demanding all blacks are theives (while insisting some of your best friends are blacks..... ).
The number one promoter of eugenics in Canada back in the day was none other than that great Canadian father of health care Tommy Douglas . One can’t get any further right . s/

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
The number one promoter of eugenics in Canada back in the day was none other than that great Canadian father of health care Tommy Douglas . One can’t get any further right . s/
yeah, we tend to gloss over that but Tommy was quite the character when it came to race and eugenics .