2SLGBTQQIA+

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
No shirt, no shoes,

You may not believe that is what is happening, but to those people who are subject to refusal of service from a *public* shop, it is just the same.

At one point I was all for pushing against idiots like these kinds of shop keepers. You want to deal with the public, you have to accept ALL public, regardless of your "beliefs".

But now despite the discrimination, I'm all for saying "Fuck them" and go find someone else to take your business, and just make sure everyone in the public realizes the kind of shitbags these people are.
No it's their business & they can accept or reject your business. You can go to another shop. If enough people reject the initial business it will go broke. Easy peasy! If feelings get hurt, c'est la vie! 😢

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You may not believe that is what is happening, but to those people who are subject to refusal of service from a *public* shop, it is just the same.
See Dixie? Told ya ;) As we've noted it's not the same at all (and it's actually a private business, not a 'public' one). They have to lie to make their point :)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No it's their business & they can accept or reject your business. You can go to another shop. If enough people reject the initial business it will go broke. Easy peasy! If feelings get hurt, c'est la vie! 😢

Which is what I said?

Wow, have issues reading tonight, do you?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't believe that is what is happening & that's not what we're talking about. Don't put words in my mouth & don't pretend you don't know what the subject is.
I didn't put words in your mouth. Here are your exact words. . .
No one should be "forced" to sell anything to anyone. It's their business & they can decide who to serve.
Near as I can tell, that means you think businesspeople should be able to refuse service to anyone on any basis they choose. Including race.

I gave you an opportunity to repudiate that, and you declined. You got all huffy and puffy and never once said "No. Businesspeople should not be able to discriminate on bases like race, sex, and religion."

So that's an answer, I guess.

Reactions: Serryah

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

Near as I can tell, that means you think businesspeople should be able to refuse service to anyone on any basis they choose. Including race.

I gave you an opportunity to repudiate that, and you declined. You got all huffy and puffy and never once said "No. Businesspeople should not be able to discriminate on bases like race, sex, and religion."

And again. The buxiness is not discriminating based on race, sex or religion. But the lefties realize arguing against your ACTUAL position is much harder so they have to change it to something else and claim you are saying that it's ok to discriminate based on race sex or religion.

Dishonest in the extreme

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

OK, fine. I was referring specifically to the "cake" and not race but apparently, cakes are racist too! Huh, who knew?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

--- part of the video.

More moms and just parents in general need to be this understanding and stand up for kids. If more were like them, kids wouldn't have to be so worried about being kicked out of their homes, abused, sent away to conversion camps or think suicide is the only answer.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I was going to say something about equality but it’ll come out wrong no matter how I word it.
Just think fifteen or so years ago we had the green squads going into schools to encourage children to rat their parents out for smoking pot to today where schools are actively promoting boys to have their rocks cut off .