"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
'Supernatural' star Misha Collins comes out as bisexual
Author of the article:Bang Showbiz
Bang Showbiz
Publishing date:Apr 24, 2022 • 16 hours ago • 1 minute read • 11 Comments

Misha Collins has come out as bisexual.

The 47-year-old actor – who is known for his role as angel Castiel on the CW drama series ‘Supernatural’ – made an appearance at Creation Entertainment’s Supernatural Official Convention on Saturday where he revealed his sexual orientation to the audience.

Speaking in a video shared on Twitter, he said: “How many of you would consider yourself introverts? And how many bisexuals? I’m all three.”

However, while former ‘Roadfood’ presenter – who has been married to Victoria Vantoch since 2001 and has son West , 11, and nine-year-old daughter Maison Marie with her – was met with applause upon the announcement, he didn’t elaborate much further and simply joked that it would have been “weird” if he had just asked the audience his last question without the other two.

He added: “See, it would have been weird if I just said: ‘By a show of hands, how many bisexuals are in the audience?’ But I’d rather do it as a questionnaire, that’s more socially acceptable.”

Collins, whose ‘Supernatural’ came out as gay moments before he died in the show’s final season back in 2020, noted at the time that he was “really happy” with how his long-running character came to an end.

He said: “I think Castiel’s ending on the show is really just what I would have wanted. I knew the ending that he was going to meet with for about a year, and I was really happy about it. And I’m still happy about it.

“I’m really curious to see how the audience responds to the end for Cas. But it feels important. It feels like it makes his arc on the show meaningful, not just in terms of the mythology of the show, but in terms of a message for the greater world and our particular moment in history. I’m very happy with it.”
Meh…never heard of the girl (or guy?) & have never seen an episode, but does it affect their acting ability??

Then there’s “Neil Patrick Harris”!!! Apparently he’s gay or something, and again, So What? He’s an awesome actor!!
1650912083601.jpeg
Barney Stinson? That’s an incredible character played amazingly!!

Reactions: petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Meh…never heard of the girl (or guy?) & have never seen an episode, but does it affect their acting ability??

Then there’s “Neil Patrick Harris”!!! Apparently he’s gay or something, and again, So What? He’s an awesome actor!!
View attachment 13429
Barney Stinson? That’s an incredible character played amazingly!!

Misha is a guy, played Castiel on Supernatural.

Seriously into helping others too, has this program called GWishes that has done some pretty damn cool things world wide.

Doesn't affect his acting at all, but SPN Fans will be happier even more now as they've been shipping (fan fic relationship) him and Dean Winchester for years.

Neil is absolutely fucking awesome, but that's just an opinion; have loved him since he played Doogie.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
'Supernatural' star Misha Collins comes out as bisexual
Author of the article:Bang Showbiz
Bang Showbiz
Publishing date:Apr 24, 2022 • 16 hours ago • 1 minute read • 11 Comments

Misha Collins has come out as bisexual.

The 47-year-old actor – who is known for his role as angel Castiel on the CW drama series ‘Supernatural’ – made an appearance at Creation Entertainment’s Supernatural Official Convention on Saturday where he revealed his sexual orientation to the audience.

Speaking in a video shared on Twitter, he said: “How many of you would consider yourself introverts? And how many bisexuals? I’m all three.”

However, while former ‘Roadfood’ presenter – who has been married to Victoria Vantoch since 2001 and has son West , 11, and nine-year-old daughter Maison Marie with her – was met with applause upon the announcement, he didn’t elaborate much further and simply joked that it would have been “weird” if he had just asked the audience his last question without the other two.

He added: “See, it would have been weird if I just said: ‘By a show of hands, how many bisexuals are in the audience?’ But I’d rather do it as a questionnaire, that’s more socially acceptable.”

Collins, whose ‘Supernatural’ came out as gay moments before he died in the show’s final season back in 2020, noted at the time that he was “really happy” with how his long-running character came to an end.

He said: “I think Castiel’s ending on the show is really just what I would have wanted. I knew the ending that he was going to meet with for about a year, and I was really happy about it. And I’m still happy about it.

“I’m really curious to see how the audience responds to the end for Cas. But it feels important. It feels like it makes his arc on the show meaningful, not just in terms of the mythology of the show, but in terms of a message for the greater world and our particular moment in history. I’m very happy with it.”
Guess the grooming only worked halfway with him.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's truly astounding and deeply disturbing that people don't understand that babies are live "little" people who deserve to live even if it's a "disruption" to people's lives. How disturbing is that? OMG we are a definitely horrible people who have no respect for life. That is truly disturbing!!!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Maybe we are all gay and just don't know it yet?

Perhaps when I'm a 100 years old I'll have an epiphany and realize my whole life was a charade...that I was really gay all along. I'll be in my rocking chair yelling...

"I was born before they put a MAN ON THE MOON!!! And I'M GAY!!! I think. Oh, who cares...where's my ovaltine?"

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Unfortunately parents who have their children's best interests at heart are the ones that are constantly disparaged and these same parents are the ones who are doing what's best for their kids.

But there are also parents that are discouraged from telling their kids the facts and truth of what is happening so that's why they must fight the schools with their incomprehensible and totally incongruent ideology. Not all parents have the ability to understand what is happening in our schools and that is truly unfortunate because they are likely parents who have not have a lot of education and simply don't realize what their kids are being taught. It is incumbent upon the rest of us to ensure that parents know exactly what their kids are being taught and we need to be there for each other so that everyone understand what is at stake - it's our kids future that is at stake. We need to fight for them. If we don't, then no one can blame anyone but the parents who failed to realize what danger our kids are in!!

Our kids are not sexual beings at 5, 6 or even 12 years old. They are children!!! We do not need to "sexualize" our kids until they are ready to become their own identities and are mature enough to understand what the hell is going on.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Maybe we are all gay and just don't know it yet?

Perhaps when I'm a 100 years old I'll have an epiphany and realize my whole life was a charade...that I was really gay all along. I'll be in my rocking chair yelling...

"I was born before they put a MAN ON THE MOON!!! And I'M GAY!!! I think. Oh, who cares...where's my ovaltine?"
So if you're gay HH, are you not attracted to the same sex? That's what it means to be "gay". It's sad that you don't seem to know and sometimes it takes a person time to acknowledge or decide who the hell they are. Guess you need to do some more investigating. How old are you?? Just curious. As long as you're not a 5 or 6 year old which would explain why you don't know, and that it will take time for you to decide who you are and why you're here. I'm sure you will determine exactly who you are and why you've been put here on earth. My wish is for you to understand who you are, what you are capable of accomplishing and why you are here.

You obviously have a "bit" of work to do. Good Luck!!

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah