2SLGBTQQIA+

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If I were a modern eugenicist....

I convince to kill your unborn in the womb​
I'd convince you to sterilize yourself or use birth control​
Encourage a lifestyle of hard drugs and risky behaviour that will lead to death by OD, disease or your own hand​

How am I doing so far?

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Like our NB wackadoodle nonbinary, she has no idea what it's like to be loved by a man. She could have a thousands of husbands but....

6ft tall, blonde, blued eyed, attractive white men are evil yet.... that describes me to to a T.

So why are newcomer women making my wife's friends so jealous? I'm a "nice" guy and can talk with anyone. Is it because her Canadian friends bitch that we are attached at the hip claiming she has no freedom after 33 years of marriage and I allegedly "flirt"?

I'm sick of the these "cat women" and their lonely assed bullshit.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Canada Requires All Men's Rooms To Have Tampons In Case Of Justin Trudeau Visits

HEALTH·Dec 27, 2023 ·
Article Image

OTTAWA — A new law passed in Canada this week required all men's room across the country to stock tampons in case Justin Trudeau pops in and happens to be on "that time of the month," sources confirmed Wednesday morning.

Dubbed "Trudeau's Law," the new regulation ensures that men's rooms will have everything the Prime Minister requires for his visits to the bathroom, from tampons to thick, extra-absorbent pads "for those heavy days."

"This is a huge step forward in inclusivity for people named Justin Trudeau," Trudeau said solemnly at a press conference Tuesday afternoon. He wiped away tears as he spoke. "I can finally feel comfortable going into the bathroom and knowing I'll be able to take care of my hygienic needs, no matter what gender identity expression I've taken on for the day."

"We are inclusive. We are diverse. We are Canada - and we will not apologize," Trudeau said triumphantly while reporters cheered. "Well, we will apologize, but not for this."
At publishing time, Trudeau had just used the ladies' room like normal.

As the country slowly increases in racism and right-wing bigotry, it’s important to ensure you don’t get caught up in their evil MAGA ways.

• Sad
Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Canada Requires All Men's Rooms To Have Tampons In Case Of Justin Trudeau Visits

HEALTH·Dec 27, 2023 ·
Article Image

OTTAWA — A new law passed in Canada this week required all men's room across the country to stock tampons in case Justin Trudeau pops in and happens to be on "that time of the month," sources confirmed Wednesday morning.

Dubbed "Trudeau's Law," the new regulation ensures that men's rooms will have everything the Prime Minister requires for his visits to the bathroom, from tampons to thick, extra-absorbent pads "for those heavy days."

"This is a huge step forward in inclusivity for people named Justin Trudeau," Trudeau said solemnly at a press conference Tuesday afternoon. He wiped away tears as he spoke. "I can finally feel comfortable going into the bathroom and knowing I'll be able to take care of my hygienic needs, no matter what gender identity expression I've taken on for the day."

"We are inclusive. We are diverse. We are Canada - and we will not apologize," Trudeau said triumphantly while reporters cheered. "Well, we will apologize, but not for this."
At publishing time, Trudeau had just used the ladies' room like normal.

As the country slowly increases in racism and right-wing bigotry, it’s important to ensure you don’t get caught up in their evil MAGA ways.
So basically just Ottawa and Tofino?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yep.

Scary to know that some parents would rather their kid be dead than be in the loop to help them.
Thats bullshit. If you had a 15 year son that has the testosterone levels of his 68 year old grandfather would you amp up the testosterone or would you go puberty blocker and then estrogen?

Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I think Hell froze over.

"DeWine said he listened to people on both sides of the legislation who all “sincerely and truly believe their position best protects children,” ultimately deciding he could not support legislation that bans healthcare so many patients, families and doctors told him is saving lives.

“Ultimately, these tough, tough decisions should not be made by the government. They should not be made by the state of Ohio,” DeWine said. “They should be made by the people who love these kids the most, and that’s the parents. The parents who have raised that child, the parents who have seen that child go through agony, the parents who worry about that child every single day of their life.”"

"Gov. Mike DeWine said during a press conference in Columbus that his veto of House Bill 68, called the “SAFE Act,” was about “protecting human life.” He cited the testimonials of many families who said gender-affirming treatment saved their child’s life and defended parents’ rights to choose what’s best for their child.

“Were I to sign House Bill 68 or were House Bill 68 to become law, Ohio would be saying that the state, that the government knows better what is medically best for a child than the two people who love that child the most, the parents,” DeWine observed. “These are gut-wrenching decisions that should be made by parents and should be informed by teams of doctors who are advising them.”"

If only other people 'got it' like DeWine did.

Still... I'm shocked AF.