2SLGBTQQIA+

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Righties say that all the time whenever anybody suggests anything that might be limited to or favor anybody who's not White and male.
Really - well then you shouldn't have any problem posting a bunch of quotes where 'righties' say those precise words should you,

Lets see 'em.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
That's right, folks, he's saying that women can't use the stalls in a men's bathroom. Physically impossible.
See - this is what you're always like, You make a bad point, it's pointed out you made a bad point, then you go nuts and lie about what people said. THEN you'll go home claiming how unfair it is that people point out you're a liar.

And if someone Were to draw an inference it would be that women couldn't use urinals. And i think you'll find most women agree. But that wasn't my point.

I get that you feel threatned when someone makes a strong argument that doesn't go the way you like but can we at least do away with the lying? It's really childish.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
See - this is what you're always like, You make a bad point, it's pointed out you made a bad point, then you go nuts and lie about what people said. THEN you'll go home claiming how unfair it is that people point out you're a liar.

And if someone Were to draw an inference it would be that women couldn't use urinals. And i think you'll find most women agree. But that wasn't my point.

I get that you feel threatned when someone makes a strong argument that doesn't go the way you like but can we at least do away with the lying? It's really childish.
My bad. Allow me to correct myself.

He thinks men's bathrooms only contain urinals.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
I charge $575 an hour for research.

That's $42,896,553 Canadian.
No sweat. I charge a little over 1000 to listen to unsubstantiated drivel. There might not be enough money left in the world to cover your tab right now :ROFLMAO:😝

Seriously tho, it's just not something the right says. the right believes all people should be considered to have equal value and be afforded equal access to opportunities but that is not the same.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
The Right is dedicated to inequality of outcome.
Yes. As it should be. if you have equal opportunity and choices then why should you be forced to have the same outcome? What if you want to work harder than average and earn more? Or want to spend more time with your family and earn less?

But in actuality the left is also dedicated to ineqality of outcome. They want there to be an equal number of men and women executives but DON'T want an equal number of bricklayers, or garbage collectors, or janitors. They ONLY want equality at the top end, they are very interested in making sure its unequal at the bottom.

Right wingers just want everyone to be able to have chances to earn what they want and what they're worth.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Not the only way to ensure inequality of outcome.

Not even the preferred method.
It is the preferred method. And all methods which focus on equality of outcome are pretty much equally hideous and evil. THey all take rights and choice and freedom away from people and seek to impose unfair repressive and regressive conditions on people.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It is the preferred method. And all methods which focus on equality of outcome are pretty much equally hideous and evil. THey all take rights and choice and freedom away from people and seek to impose unfair repressive and regressive conditions on people.
For the vast majority of the last 7000 years, the preferred method has been to define vast numbers of the people as second-class (or lower) citizens and deprive them of equal opportunity by law.

And yes, let's all pretend that that came to a screeching halt on (pick your date), and ever since everything has been sunshine and fairy farts, and the advantages in opportunity of some groups have absolutely no field-tilting effects.

Reactions: Serryah

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
For the vast majority of the last 7000 years, the preferred method has been to define vast numbers of the people as second-class (or lower) citizens and deprive them of equal opportunity by law.
Full disclosure - i read your post wrong and read 'equality' for inequality, so that's my bad. My reply was not correct as a result.

However - having understood what you were saying correctly now, that is not how you guarantee inequality of outcome. it's how you guarantee inequality of opportunity. It's literally right n your own statement.

And for those within those classes the outcome was actually pretty equal - they were poor with no power. Equality achieved!

So no - that's not how they ensured inequality of outcome. They ensured inequality of opportunity. What the right says is that we should have equality of opportunity.

What the left is saying is that somehow if we CONTINUE to deny equality of opportunity we MIGHT SOMEHOW GET to equality of outcome. This is the theory that somehow two wrongs do make a right.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
No sweat. I charge a little over 1000 to listen to unsubstantiated drivel. There might not be enough money left in the world to cover your tab right now :ROFLMAO:😝

Seriously tho, it's just not something the right says. the right believes all people should be considered to have equal value and be afforded equal access to opportunities but that is not the same.
You can get rich listening toCBC news.

Reactions: The_Foxer