2SLGBTQQIA+

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Well, it is from Russia.

Family can be ANYTHING - from a man, woman and child/children, to a person and their friends, a person and their pets; family is NOT something you can limit because if you are, you are denying family.
fam·i·ly
[ˈfam(ə)lē]

NOUN
  1. a group of one or more parents and their children living together as a unit:
    "the family lived in a large house with a lot of land" · "the family home"

Serryah

Senate Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's twitter. Feel free to block them.

If I didn't see that report, I would never have been aware that they made that tweet. Unless you follow the Russian Embassy, you probably wouldn't even see it. Congratulations City-TV for bringing this to all [100] of your listeners.

Thankfully I don't have Twitter, never did.

Point is, this was the Russian Embassy on it's account "Russia in Canada".

Russia is already known to be full of anti-GLBTQIA+ assholes. But to post something like that on their embassy account considering the Canadian definition of Family DOES include anyone that is GLBTQIA+, is provocative at least.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Moccasin Flats

Russia is already known to be full of anti-GLBTQIA+ assholes. But to post something like that on their embassy account considering the Canadian definition of Family DOES include anyone that is GLBTQIA+, is provocative at least.
Wake the fuck up. The rest of the world doesnt go for this shit.

Serryah

Senate Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
fam·i·ly
[ˈfam(ə)lē]

NOUN
  1. a group of one or more parents and their children living together as a unit:
    "the family lived in a large house with a lot of land" · "the family home"

Yeah, family means that, and more than that.

Also, nice the definition doesn't say parents have to be male/female.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

So the Russian Embassy in Canada should not represent the views of Russia? This is not the Canadian Embassy to Russia.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

I do hope Pete Buttigieg is elected President in 2024. For a number of reasons, but one of them is it'll be downright high-larious to see the troglodytes and the MAGAhats falling over from strokes screaming "GROOOOOOOO-MERS!"

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah