Mowich
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That is a very good point(no pun intended), Mowich. For example, if they had gotten the first down on their late 4th-quarter drive then the fieldgoal points would have been meaningless. Strange how games can sometimes work out, eh?
    The only "fans" that I despise are the ones who loot and pillage after a victory/loss. To me, they aren't true fans anyhow and they use the win/loss as an excuse to do something that they would have done irregardless.:(

I prefer fans like you!:)
    I am glad to hear that the fans gave them an ovation. The Riders made it to the Grey Cup after all, and if it had not been for one play they would be the champs. They can at least take solace that they are a good team, and that they can have a chance at revenge next season.:)
    Mowich I can not wait. I am so excited for Sunday! What are your predictions for the game? How do you think we will do against Montreal?
    Twenty minutes to the pre-game show for the Montreal game. I am outta here and getting ready. Have to shovel some snow first. Have fun today guys and gals. Go Als! Go Riders.
    "G'day, Ron. Just wanted to let you know that your suggestions re tinypix worked like a hot damn and I was able to post my first jpeg. Thank you again. Go Riders."

Right On! I'm pretty simple, & a teeneager had shown me how to upload a picture
    using Tinypic, and it worked...so I never bothered to learn a second way. I'm glad
    it worked for you, as if it didn't...I'd be out of ideas.
    Nice to see you here at CC(even though you have been here longer than I have according to your statistics.;)

You seem to be a good egg.:)
    With less than an hour and a half left before game time, I am getting really excited now. Yet it isn't without a tinge of sadness that I prepare to watch the games for this will mark the countdown to the end of the season, which is way too short as is. Only two weekends left after this to indulge my love of the CFL, and love it I do.

The CFL provides millions of Canadians with our own unique brand of football. Maybe it is even a part of our identity, at least those of us who support it. As a supporter, I am planning to write the CFL commissioners with my concerns about their possible move to limit the number of Canadians on our teams which to me seems perverse at best. I don't know all the facts surrounding this possbile move but I intend to find out in the coming months and do my utmost to prevent it.
    The CFL rules. Long live the CFL and all its fans. Now I am off to make final preps prior to game time.
    Its your signature. I believe after a certain amount of posts you get that option.
    When you post a new thread or in full reply mode, you may add an attachment.
    Now that the Roughriders have shown their obvious superiority on the field of play, I am waiting to see who they will meet in the Western Semi-final. It should be yet another sell-out for Mosaic (Taylor Field) stadium and will show the CFL once more just which province has the best support in the enitre league. Go Rider, Go.
    Dad died last year and his wife sold the land. My sister Mary lives bought a house in Craven this summer and has part ownership in a small bistro/restaurant there.
    So now we know that Sask is in the semi-finals who do you think will be our opponents? :lol:
    An Uncle of Mine had a Farm east of Craven...east of the #6 (turn off
    the highway at the 'Top Of The Valley Store' about 5mi. and it sat on
    the south rim-top of the Qu'Appelle Valley.
    I'm not going to guess at home towns, But Dexter Sinister and Petros
    and Lindyloo646 and Myself all currently live in Regina.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…