Tecumsehsbones
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, thanks....I'm sure it will achieve the desired aims as well. Unfortunately, I mean Trudeau's aims.

Among other things, it gives the RCMP complete control of classification of firearms as prohibited, restricted, or non-restricted. And if they prohibit, they usually seize without compensation. And there is a drive to prohibit all handguns and "assault rifles". These people want a police state. Sorry for the rant. :)
    Lots of water under the bridge between us, but just want you to know I still respect your thoughts and opinions.

This place would be less balanced without your voice. Me being schizophrenic, and you being Native doesn't define who we are. If anything, adversity can create character.

Not expecting you to ever respond to me again...just wanted to air that out.
    "Give him a couple of rocks to bang together. That'll occupy him for. . . well, the rest of his life."

That is pure genius Man! I can't stop laughing. Kudos
    This kid Lindley is doing a credible job as fill-in pivot for your RBs, Tec. They are ahead 11 zip with 3 minutes left in the 2nd. The score says tells the tale of my Rider's performance so far.
    Oh dear Tec, your Redblacks are taking one hell of a beating at the hands of the Bombers tonight.
    Don your jersey and paint your face, Tec............the Redblacks are about to take on the Argos. Go RBs! :smile:
    It's Groot, Musky and Avro....Keep up the good work.

Won't take long before they boot me again...I will be back though.

I love these assholes.
    Here is the perfect Avatar for ya T-Bones..

Saw this and immediately thought of you, knowing your passion for better equality for Native Americans as well as bringing to light how Native Indians have been mistreated over the last few centuries.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…