Mowich
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know the area quite well too, we lived in Grand Forks for 9 years and camped at the Kettle River campground two or three times- beautiful campground, hope the damage can be restored.
    We haven't been directly affected, but at 6:30 last night it was completely dark for awhile, I presume all the smoke totally blocked out the sun. We were supposed to get 20-40 mm of rain overnight which didn't material. We actually got less than one mm. For lots of people down south it's not a happy time- some have lost everything.
    I see at the bottom of the main page that someone is having a birthday today. Hope it's a good one!!!!:D
    the chit chat on the media is way over the top today, they will go overboard as usual, then when he doesn't have such a good game, they will go overboard
    the other way, they are such fools.
    looks like he never left, good for him. poor islanders they are having a tough time this season, can't seem to get going at all, and syds return didn't help
    at all. lol did you ever get his game on your tv, I got it on cbc, but I
    do have satellite, so maybe they had a different feed.
    hi, i love it, so glad for taylor hall such a wonderful skater/player, they
    are lighting up edmonton again after a long drought, and i'm enjoying it.
    I think everyone in Canada is a Jet's fan to some degree. Don't be fooled by him. He's probably agreeable about the sun setting in the west. LOL
    Actually I'm kind of getting tired of him on EVERY topic. But egotists are tiring by nature. LOL
    Glad to hear that you got to spend time with Riley and it sounds like he has good plans for the winter. Thought you would like to hear about Adam. By the way, congrats on the Lions win, talloola - your faith has been rewarded.
    oh thats very good, I forgot about this tourney, vancouver open I guess. He
    is the defending champ I think.
    I guess riley and adam won't see each other for quite a while during the
    winter months, will probably meet up again in november for one tourney in
    the canadian tour in arizona.
    Riley is home working for a month, then off to east coast to join a different
    pro tour for the winter, (travelling with a friend from louieville university),
    was good to see him again for a while, he looks smashing.
    He will play in some qualifying tournaments for pga/and nationwide tours, then
    if he doesn't qualify, he will pick up again with canadian tour, early in
    spring in south america/and mexico.
    he didn't quite qualify for the canadian open, and now he has arrived in
    fort mcMurray for a canadian tour tournament.
    They play Thursday thru sunday, hope he makes another cut, that is the good
    part of his start, he has played two tournaments and made two cuts.
    He is good friends with adam hadwin, who was the top canadian in the u.s. open, he finished tied for 39th, an excellent finish for him.
    He and Riley went to university of louisville together, on scholarships,adam is two years older
    and is becoming a great inspiration for riley.
    they stayed together in phoenix during the summer for a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…