Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
View attachment 19584
View attachment 19585

In 2006, Hamas won the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and assumed administrative control of Gaza Strip and West Bank. In 2007, Hamas led a military victory over Fatah, the secular Palestinian nationalist party, which had dominated the Palestinian National Authority.

As a result, Palestinian PresidentMahmoud Abbas declared state of emergencyand released Hamas Prime Minister Haniye – a move not recognized by the Hamas party, which de facto continued administration and military control of the Gaza Strip, while in the PNA controlled West Bank another government was established with Fatah domination.

View attachment 19586

Some 24,000 civil servants hired by the Islamist group Hamas, many of whom have not received a full salary in almost a year, finally got some pay on Wednesday from the new Palestinian unity government based in the West Bank.

The funds were supplied by the gas-rich kingdom of Qatar, which is an ally of Hamas. But the fact the cash was delivered by the West Bank administration gave a boost to hopes that the unity pact between Palestinian rivals might bear fruit.

Who decides what the Garbage Men are paid in Gaza? Surprisingly, this turned into a difficult question to answer:
  • Fear and confusion in Gaza after the Israeli army tells more than 1 million trapped Palestinians living in the north of besieged enclave to move south within 24 hours ahead of expected ground offensive.
  • UN says mass relocation “impossible”, could have devastating consequences. Hamas calls Israeli warning “fake propaganda”, tells residents to ignore order.
  • http://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...new-fronts-may-open-if-gaza-bombing-continues

• Iran says that this is Israel’s fault if that’s any balance though, but it doesn’t mention any fault on the part of Hamas for the last week. Iran's Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian said on Thursday that the continuation of crimes against Palestinians will receive a response from "the rest of the axis" and Israel will be responsible for the consequences.
View attachment 19587
Israel’s army has ordered the evacuation of all civilians living in Gaza City and in the north of the Gaza Strip ahead of a feared ground offensive on the besieged enclave.

The directive came on Friday on the heels of what the United Nations said was a warning they received from Israel to evacuate 1.1 million people living in the north of Gaza within 24 hours.

The order, which comes on the seventh day of a war and “total blockade” declared by Israel following an unprecedented Hamas incursion and deadly attack, directs residents of Gaza City to flee deeper south into the Gaza Strip, a narrow coastal territory that is home to about 2.3 million people.

Israel’s directive charged that Hamas fighters were hiding in tunnels under Gaza City.

“This evacuation is for your own safety,” the Israeli military said, in a warning it said was sent to Gaza City civilians.

“You will be able to return to Gaza City only when another announcement permitting it is made. Do not approach the area of the security fence with the State of Israel,” it added in a statement.
It warned that “in the following days”, the Israeli army “will continue to operate significantly in Gaza City and make extensive efforts to avoid harming civilians”.

Hamas, the group running the Gaza Strip, said the Israeli army’s evacuation warning was “fake propaganda”.
The Hamas Authority for Refugee Affairs also told residents in the north to “remain steadfast in your homes and to stand firm in the face of this disgusting psychological war waged by the occupation”.

Hamas just thinks it's in control, because after elections they kicked out the Fatah and took control. A coup d'état might give someone power, but that doesn't mean they're recognized as the legitimate power in control.

But do you blame the people, or the dictator, when the dictator begins to do exactly as Hamas has done? When there are either no elections to give the people their representation, or when there is an election, and after that a group/leader takes control "for the good of the people", or there are 'pretend elections' as if to give people the appearance of a voice but in reality they're actual, true, corrupt elections, do we blame the people, or do we blame the dictator/party in power?

Right now, Gaza under Hamas is no different than North Korea under the Kim dynasty. Or Cuba for that matter. Venezuela, a lot of the African Middle Countries...

In the end, the people who control the power, the water, the food, the aid going into Gaza, is Israel.

(yes that is a copy past because I am too tired to rewrite what is basically this in reply)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I get it. I’m beat too. Back isn’t allowing me to sleep. Much empathy. My alarm clock goes off in less than two hours, and then my day begins…in theory. 😉
Hamas just thinks it's in control, because after elections they kicked out the Fatah and took control. A coup d'état might give someone power, but that doesn't mean they're recognized as the legitimate power in control.
Palestine isn’t Hamas, but are Hamas Palestinians? How does anyone separate that?
But do you blame the people, or the dictator, when the dictator begins to do exactly as Hamas has done? When there are either no elections to give the people their representation, or when there is an election, and after that a group/leader takes control "for the good of the people", or there are 'pretend elections' as if to give people the appearance of a voice but in reality they're actual, true, corrupt elections, do we blame the people, or do we blame the dictator/party in power?

Right now, Gaza under Hamas is no different than North Korea under the Kim dynasty. Or Cuba for that matter. Venezuela, a lot of the African Middle Countries...

In the end, the people who control the power, the water, the food, the aid going into Gaza, is Israel.

(yes that is a copy past because I am too tired to rewrite what is basically this in reply)
The whole thing is a cluster-fuck-goat-rodeo. It’s gross, but it’s real. Do you think the Gaza population will listen to the Israeli’s and move south a few miles in Gaza, or listen to Hamas that the Israeli warning is just fake news?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I get it. I’m beat too. Back isn’t allowing me to sleep. Much empathy. My alarm clock goes off in less than two hours, and then my day begins…in theory. 😉

I've been doing a lot of OT lately and it's catching up. Plus up at 2 am local, and now at work, so it's gonna be a long ass day.

Palestine isn’t Hamas, but are Hamas Palestinians? How does anyone separate that?

How do you separate any 'leadership power' from the citizens it rules?

Are all Canadians followers of Trudeau or PP or Singh?

Are all Americans followers of Biden, or Trump?

The whole thing is a cluster-fuck-goat-rodeo. It’s gross, but it’s real.

On that we both agree.

Do you think the Gaza population will listen to the Israeli’s and move south a few miles in Gaza, or listen to Hamas that the Israeli warning is just fake news?

If they're smart and they truly can, they'll head south, but it depends on if they believe Israel.

Some might think it fake news but... I think it's moreso the question of will Hamas LET them go. If they do head south, Hamas loses their shields.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The Red Cross has said medical and humanitarian supplies are quickly running out, as the death count is rapidly rising in the densely populated area. But Israel has vowed to not lift the siege of Gaza as long as terrorist organization Hamas does not free their hostages.

Hamas made their intentions clear on the previous weekend, without advance warning to the Israeli citizens. Israel has mad it clear to Hamas & the Gaza citizens what their intentions are with advance warning and demand (release the hostages to make this stop) are in the last couple of days.
1697200254800.jpeg
So, with that out in the open, positions stated, lines drawn, in steps Global Affairs Canada. Asked what those options were, they said there was, in fact, only one: a humanitarian corridor. I guess the option of Hamas releasing the Israeli (& other Nationals) Hostages hasn’t occurred to them?

“Right now, there is no other option
to get individuals out of Gaza. We need a humanitarian corridor to be able to do this,” said one official, who added that there had been a similar situation in 2014 but it was “very complex” and that Canada needs to be ready if that arises.

So, Canada wants a humanitarian corridor to where? Israel? I’m thinking after the last weekend that isn’t an open invitation.

Egypt then? Egypt is open to Aid entering Gaza from Egypt to keeps the Gazian’s inside Gaza…but as far as Gazan’s entering Egypt? Not so much it seems.

That leaves the mediterranean. What are the odds of that happening (?) and if so then what? What Middle Eastern country is going to open their arms to Gaza Folks? Dubai maybe? Qatar? Saudi Arabia? Jordan? I know this might sound cynical but I’m being serious. Is the only option, at least initially, Europe?

Peace will not come from such horrific assaults on humanity, but rather the olive branch of prosperity and the recognition of Israel’s right to survive. However, peace must also include a better way of life for Palestinians who have suffered from their corrupt leaders and the lack of support from wealthy Arab countries.

The retaliatory invasion of Gaza to rid it of domination by Hamas will likely be bloody and destructive, however careful the Israeli army is in limiting civilian casualties. I fear for the survival of the estimated 150 men, women and children kept hostage by Hamas, now under threat of public execution. In the coming weeks, images will likely circulate of destruction in Gaza and the unintended and unavoidable deaths of civilians used as shields. This tragic war will not end until Hamas’ leadership is prevented from ever controlling Gaza again.

There will be a time to establish a peaceful solution for Gaza with the co-operation of the U.S. and Arab partners such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia. But first, the war against Hamas must be decisively won.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There will be a time to establish a peaceful solution for Gaza with the co-operation of the U.S. and Arab partners such as Egypt and Saudi Arabia. But first, the war against Hamas must be decisively won.

There is no winning a 'war' like this.

Haven't people learned that already?

Hamas is a terrorist organization, if anything, this will increase their numbers (of course they'll have lost many in the current fighting/attacks).

And thus the cycle repeats.

Personally I think part of the reason WHY Hamas did this was because they knew the Palestinian people were hoping FOR peace with Israel.

And can't allow people to have hope, can they...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Just for point of reference, Beau hasn't said much/talked much about this because he has friends there, Palestinian AND Israeli.

But seriously, how the HELL do you evacuate people out of a restricted/no entry/no exit zone? How can you demand people leave an area, and fill another area with nowhere else to go?

And as some have pointed out - where is the guarantee that even IF people get out of Gaza, they'll be allowed back?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Just for point of reference, Beau hasn't said much/talked much about this because he has friends there, Palestinian AND Israeli.
Tough situation. Haven’t had time to watch the video but maybe in the next hour or more when time permits.
But seriously, how the HELL do you evacuate people out of a restricted/no entry/no exit zone? How can you demand people leave an area, and fill another area with nowhere else to go?
Walk-ride-bike south 12-20 kms or whatever. Then wait….because no exit until
1) Israeli hostages are released.
2) Someone steps forward wanting these refugees, because Egypt doesn’t & Israel doesn’t…& I don’t think there’s a line up to take them
And as some have pointed out - where is the guarantee that even IF people get out of Gaza, they'll be allowed back?
I don’t think there’s a guarantee on that, but there’s probably a guarantee that the clock is ticking, and that the north is going to be flattened, and then is Israeli ground troops are moving in.

I’m not intentionally trying to sound cold and callus, but just realistic. That’s the hand they’re dealt.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Palestine is not Hamas, but Hamas represents Gaza which is Palestine, unless I’m understanding incorrectly
And the people of Gaza voted the Hamas in so they bare some responsibility - elections do have consequences as we're so often told. So it applies to them as well as us don't ya think?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Tough situation. Haven’t had time to watch the video but maybe in the next hour or more when time permits.

Walk-ride-bike south 12-20 kms or whatever. Then wait….because no exit until
1) Israeli hostages are released.
2) Someone steps forward wanting these refugees, because Egypt doesn’t & Israel doesn’t…& I don’t think there’s a line up to take them

1. Hamas won't release their tool to make the world hate them and perpetuate their stance of the world hating them.
2. Exactly, no one will, because... well why do YOU think they don't?

I don’t think there’s a guarantee on that,

And WHY isn't there one? That's THEIR land, or it should be...

Oh wait, it's not, there but for the grace of the Israeli Government who are now going to bulldoze the area and have the takeover they wanted.

And the wiping out-genocide of the Palestinians they've wanted gone for decades.

but there’s probably a guarantee that the clock is ticking,

Yes, sadly.

and that the north is going to be flattened, and then is Israeli ground troops are moving in.

Proving that Israel is NO more 'virtuous' than Hamas and they should be just as damned for their actions. There is NO WAY you can move that many people in so short a time, I don't care who you are (and neither does any logistical minded person). Israel is saying this not to prevent civilian deaths but to make themselves look like they give a shit about 'innocents', which they DON'T.

I’m not intentionally trying to sound cold and callus, but just realistic. That’s the hand they’re dealt.

Oh I know it's realistic. What's also realistic is that Israel is going to genocide these people, and if it were a lot of other groups of people, there would be people/countries in the world standing up for them. But because it's Palestine which equals Hamas, fuck em all.

And that's why I'm of the "bomb them all" about the entire region. Because NEITHER of them deserve sympathy or respect or anything. Wipe them all off the face of the earth so this bullshit is done. But DON'T just one side or another "X is good, Y is bad" this. They BOTH have blood, brains, shit and piss on their hands.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Maybe there are better heads about this in the region than the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

White phosphorus, which can be used either for marking, signaling, and obscuring, or as a weapon to set fires that burn people and objects, has a significant incendiary effect that can severely burn people and set structures, fields, and other civilian objects in the vicinity on fire. The use of white phosphorus in Gaza, one of the most densely populated areas in the world, magnifies the risk to civilians and violates the international humanitarian law prohibition on putting civilians at unnecessary risk.

But it's okay cause they're Palestinians, right?

Not all Israeli's are for this.

When you have Israeli's not 'pleased' with their own Government over their actions...

Maybe the people against this BS on BOTH sides need to rise up and kill just those who want this slaughter to continue. Though that'd ruin the 'peace' such people want probably as they'd be labeled murderers too...

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
When you have Israeli's not 'pleased' with their own Government over their actions...

Maybe the people against this BS on BOTH sides need to rise up and kill just those who want this slaughter to continue. Though that'd ruin the 'peace' such people want probably as they'd be labeled murderers too...
I have read about WP (Willy Pete) & it’s nasty stuff. I’m not going to “What about” on that either.

I still haven’t had a chance to watch the Beau vid but that will be part of my mentally shifting gears away from work, in a couple of hours (I still can’t get over those shelves).

Looks like Israel rolling into North Gaza wasn’t “Jew Propaganda” either. They’re doing what they said they were going to do.

Right or wrong, at least they gave the civilian population warning, and now they are following through.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I have read about WP (Willy Pete) & it’s nasty stuff. I’m not going to “What about” on that either.

I still haven’t had a chance to watch the Beau vid but that will be part of my mentally shifting gears away from work, in a couple of hours (I still can’t get over those shelves).

Ha, they're not as bad as they were; he moved to a new spot with better light and such.

Though they are still that way.

Looks like Israel rolling into North Gaza wasn’t “Jew Propaganda” either. They’re doing what they said they were going to do.

I never thought it was propaganda. Hamas called it 'fake news' though because they needed to keep their shields.

Right or wrong, at least they gave the civilian population warning, and now they are following through.

Wrong.

There is NO right on this. "At least they gave the civilian population warning" are you KIDDING ME?

A warning without time to even avoid the slaughter is NOT a warning, Ron.

It's a lie to make Israel appear "humane" somehow.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Zionists of Tel Aviv commit mass murder

They take revenge by demolishing buildings and towers on the head of civilians including children and elderly, on pretext that the Palestinians killed many civilian Israelites.

In the past a prophet of the tribe Aad said to his people, as in the Quran 26: 131:
(“And when you defeat [your enemy], you deal with them ruthlessly as tyrants [killing the child and the elderly.]”)

All this happens under the eye watch of the US and its allies: UK and France, and by the American weapon, even their president Biden told them to retaliate violently.
So who is the true criminal? they are the USA who act with their might and haughtiness.
But God is the Almighty over them watching them and they cannot escape His might, amen.

As in the Quran 89: 14, which means:
(Surely, your Lord is [over His Throne] in the place of ambush. g )
.......................................................................................................................................................................

g i.e. He is in the high place, sees and watches people, so that none of their deeds or acts may be unknown to Him.
The ‘place of ambush’ is the Throne, for He – be glorified – is over the Throne.

The Role of the American Imperialism

Last edited:
  • Haha

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Comment:
The aya 89: 14 cited in my previous post
which means:
(Surely, your Lord is [over His Throne] in the place of ambush. g )
.......................................................................................................................................................................

g i.e. He is in the high place, sees and watches people, so that none of their deeds or acts may be unknown to Him.
The ‘place of ambush’ is the Throne, for He – be glorified – is over the Throne.

The word translated as "in the place of ambush" in fact means: He is in a place of observation and watching and then taking action against the tyrants and haughty people... so that He terminated the peoples of Aad near Yemen, and Thamud in the north of the Arab Peninsula, and Midian in Sinai, and Pharaoh and his troops ... when these disbelieved their prophets and messengers and they became tyrants and rebelled against God and His messengers, and so He took revenge on them and terminated them.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
He is in the high place, sees and watches people, so that none of their deeds or acts may be unknown to Him.
maybe the world won't be at peace until 'He' IS overthrown

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
true

we all have our limits

so when we're not being assholes to each other, I call that a good day

but I will say, though not sure it's an absolute,

only assholes are assholes to assholes.

which kinda brings us back to the god we created in our image where we tell him to tell us to turn the other cheek.

and yet survival instincts dictate, to everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven.

:?)