Biden hires lawyer to keep him out of jail

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Despite everything, he needs to be impeached b'cuz he's going against the laws of the U.S. - something they accused Trump of doing even before he was elected as President. I do hope they go after Clinton as well. But I'm still really worried that the Dems will cheat enough to win in November - I pray that doesn't happen but I'm not convinced that it will be a fair vote.

Reactions: taxslave

clintday89

Time Out
Jan 11, 2023
Actually, any normal person hires a lawyer to help him avoid going to jail. I don't want to take up the Biden case since I hate arguing with people about politics or celebrities. I'll only say that any person deserves protection in court, even the one with obvious guilt. My uncle had a difficult situation at work. He was disliked by his subordinates because he was too young when promoted. His colleagues accused him of Spammy SPAM SPAM. He was innocent. I know him very well to believe in this! So I made sure that he was defended by the best lawyers. And they were able to prove his innocence in court.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Actually, any normal person hires a lawyer to help him avoid going to jail. I don't want to take up the Biden case since I hate arguing with people about politics or celebrities. I'll only say that any person deserves protection in court, even the one with obvious guilt. My uncle had a difficult situation at work. He was disliked by his subordinates because he was too young when promoted. His colleagues accused him of SPAM SPAM. He was innocent. I know him very well to believe in this! So I made sure that he was defended by the best lawyers. And they were able to prove his innocence in court.
The difference there is that he lawyered up AFTER being accused of committing a crime, not before he committed one :)

Joking aside In general i agree that there's nothing particularly wrong about having a lawyer review what you do to make sure you don't run afoul of the law unintentionally. The law is complex.

Reactions: Dixie Cup

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The difference there is that he lawyered up AFTER being accused of committing a crime, not before he committed one :)

Joking aside In general i agree that there's nothing particularly wrong about having a lawyer review what you do to make sure you don't run afoul of the law unintentionally. The law is complex.
I am actually surprised that someone at that level of power and complexity does not have a lawyer or 2 on retainer.

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I question that maybe Old Donny should be hiring a bunch of lawyers, if the rumours are true about him being indicted on many counts of fraud. I wonder if he is smart enough to know that he should PAY them so they will represent him in court? I think what the DOJ should do is if they arrest him, keep him in jail, and then te him that they need to keep him in jail un all of the charges are dealt with. The reason would be they are protect him from a radical Republican who wants to kill him.

• Wow
Reactions: 55Mercury

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I question that maybe Old Donny should be hiring a bunch of lawyers, if the rumours are true about him being indicted on many counts of fraud. I wonder if he is smart enough to know that he should PAY them so they will represent him in court? I think what the DOJ should do is if they arrest him, keep him in jail, and then te him that they need to keep him in jail un all of the charges are dealt with. The reason would be they are protect him from a radical Republican who wants to kill him.
If it makes sense to you , who am I to argue ?

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
NEW YORK — A Manhattan grand jury has voted to indict former president Donald Trump, making him the first person in U.S. history to serve as commander in chief and then be charged with a crime, and setting the stage for a 2024 presidential contest unlike any other.

The indictment was sealed, which means the specific charge or charges are not publicly known….so…Trump is charged with something about something…???

A spokesperson for the Manhattan District Attorney said Thursday evening that the office had contacted Trump’s attorney to coordinate his surrender for arraignment “on an indictment, which remains under seal.”
1680258085904.jpeg

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
NEW YORK — A Manhattan grand jury has voted to indict former president Donald Trump, making him the first person in U.S. history to serve as commander in chief and then be charged with a crime, and setting the stage for a 2024 presidential contest unlike any other.

The indictment was sealed, which means the specific charge or charges are not publicly known….so…Trump is charged with something about something…???

A spokesperson for the Manhattan District Attorney said Thursday evening that the office had contacted Trump’s attorney to coordinate his surrender for arraignment “on an indictment, which remains under seal.”
View attachment 17780
So, basically he will be tied up in court until after the next election.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

View attachment 17780
It'll be interesting to see what the charges are for sure.