2SLGBTQQIA+

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
This from the one who was bitching at Serryah about spelling.
Wow ;) So you're reduced to grammar nazi to try to 'win' an argument eh? :) LOL!! That's a little sad. - i've gone back and changed it from plummed to plumbed for you so you don't get confused :LOL:

Oh - and no, i wasn't bitching at serryah for spelling. I was bitching at her for not knowing the meaning of the words she used. She spelled it correctly. So... man, i guess you're wrong AGAIN. Damn, so close. Well you keep trying. (puts on road runner costume) BEEP BEEP! Zoooooooom :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wow ;) So you're reduced to grammar nazi to try to 'win' an argument eh? :) LOL

Oh - and no, i wasn't bitching at serryah for spelling. I was bitching at her for not knowing the meaning of the words she used. She spelled it correctly. So... man, i guess you're wrong AGAIN. Damn, so close. Well you keep trying. (puts on road runner costume) BEEP BEEP! Zoooooooom :)
Spelling Nazi, Scheisskopf.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Spelling Nazi, Scheisskopf.
Ahhh - no. The phrase is "grammar nazi".

What is a grammar nazi?​

“It’s not ‘me and Billy.’ It’s ‘Billy and I,'” so scolds the grammar nazi. A grammar nazi is a pedant who compulsively criticizes or corrects people’s grammar mistakes, typos, misspellings, and other errors in speech or writing.

So - wrong yet again.

But it's nice to see you can be a complete loser in multiple languages :) ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ahhh - no. The phrase is "grammar nazi".

What is a grammar nazi?​

“It’s not ‘me and Billy.’ It’s ‘Billy and I,'” so scolds the grammar nazi. A grammar nazi is a pedant who compulsively criticizes or corrects people’s grammar mistakes, typos, misspellings, and other errors in speech or writing.

So - wrong yet again.

But it's nice to see you can be a complete loser in multiple languages :) ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Spelling isn't grammar. Grammar is the way words go together. Your unsourced quote is wrong, as are you, this time as usual.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
A) - what are you doing spending that much time in women's bathrooms? "mens was taken" my patootie!
Over the coarse of about 50 years…so once every couple of years adds up.
B) - Men want to get in and out of the bathroom and talking is not considered to be a 'manly' thing in the can. Women love to gab - and if they "have" to wait for the water to get warm it gives them an excuse :) So they're always plumbed at the end of the hot water recirc.
If that’s the case, the water would be warm for the next one then, right?
It is, but it'd solve the bathroom issue for most places, save maybe theaters, malls, schools (which I suppose is where the issue of Trans people comes anyway).
…Gym’s, Swimming Pools, Prisons, etc…single occupancy & a non-issue, multiple users at the same time & room for abuse.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Ron....Since you seem to be an expert on both the mens and ladies rooms, pehaps you can answer that age old question. Which bathroom is cleaner?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Men's. (I know, I'm not Ron. But I've done my share of janitor work.)

Definitely men's.
Definitely men’s. I’ve had this conversation with one of the neighbours that is in management for a cleaning company.

According to her, by far, consistently, men’s washrooms are cleaner. she went into some graphic details that I’m not gonna retell.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If that’s the case, the water would be warm for the next one then, right?

A bathroom is to go and use; I hate going into a women's bathroom and a group are there talking. It takes a lot for me not to just tell them to take it outside or something; Ugh. Gross.

…Gym’s, Swimming Pools, Prisons, etc…single occupancy & a non-issue, multiple users at the same time & room for abuse.

Room for abuse, sure, but let's not blame Trans people since they're not the ones abusing it.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Definitely men’s. I’ve had this conversation with one of the neighbours that is in management for a cleaning company.

According to her, by far, consistently, men’s washrooms are cleaner. she went into some graphic details that I’m not gonna retell.

Having worked at Tims and McD's in my youth...

At Tims, the men's bathroom was ALWAYS the worst though the woman's was horrible too.

Oddly, the washrooms at McD's was never that bad.

Now, I respect the housekeepers who work at the hospital; I could NOT do their job.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Spelling isn't grammar. Grammar is the way words go together. Your unsourced quote is wrong, as are you, this time as usual.
That's true. But we're talking about Grammar Nazi's. And that's someone who corrects grammar, typos AND SPELLING :) That's what the phrase has come to mean.

Sorry sparky. :) You're still wrong again :) ROFLMAO!!! Keep going tho :) It's hilarious to watch :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Hah! Think you got it tough? I WORKED for one of those companies!

Yep, I had to clean it up. Without a hazmat suit.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's true. But we're talking about Grammar Nazi's. And that's someone who corrects grammar, typos AND SPELLING :) That's what the phrase has come to mean.

Sorry sparky. :) You're still wrong again :) ROFLMAO!!! Keep going tho :) It's hilarious to watch :)
Plurals don't take apostrophes, shit-for-brains.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

I've had the same conversations. women's is always worse, Mens much cleaner, shockingly vivid examples to hammer the point home.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Plurals don't take apostrophes, shit-for-brains.
ROFLMAO!! Holy shit you're triggered HAHAAHAHAAAHAHA - i take it you looked up grammar nazi :)

Easy there little guy - it's just the internet, and while I appreciate the free entertainmnet you really need to calm down before you have a cardiac event!

(oh - and it's 'require' apostrophes. They don't 'require' them. Not 'take' them. But hey it's the internet and i knew what you meant. See how easy that is? Now go relax :) )