2SLGBTQQIA+

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
My phone number, I sincerely hope.
They say an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters will eventually produce the complete works of william shakespeare.

Women's purses work on a very similar principle. Your number is in there one way or another.

Reactions: petros

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
OK, I guess. I figured maybe she was pulling over random motorists to check for high BP. (I've gathered the impression Lady Petros is in the medical field.)
I'm not sure there's much point - i mean, if a random lady forced me off the road and started shining red lights at me demanding that i need to be 'tested', I already know my blood pressure will be up. I'm pretty sure we could take it as read.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Come to think of it, there was this other fella we had doubts about named Larocque
Ah HA!!!! Confirmed proof of the rumors then!!! I knew it.... I mean just LOOK at THIS guy and tell me he isn't "hopping for the other team".

dd8a8602cd9a5d6867bdde2f7595444d_zps0861d1eb-1937711592.jpg

Attachments

• c00724acf19c8850b3260c426781f506-322670345.jpg
    c00724acf19c8850b3260c426781f506-322670345.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
  • dd8a8602cd9a5d6867bdde2f7595444d_zps0861d1eb-1937711592.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
  • dd8a8602cd9a5d6867bdde2f7595444d_zps0861d1eb-1937711592.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Huh, same thing that happened to buddy happened to me within the last week.

Maybe he identifies (sorry, She) as a Shop Teacher though so….? Interesting that She uses the term “Safe Space” almost immediately, and the term “Triggered” shortly there after.

Anyway, I’m at work, and I need to use the washroom. “Single occupancy washrooms.” Men’s is occupied, Woman’s is not, & I’ve gotta go. I’m in & out in less than two minutes and when I come out there’s a woman waiting.

Narrow hallway so I say “Excuse me” in passing ‘cuz we both have to turn sideways for me to pass….& I’m already past her as she needs to point out to me that I just came out of the woman’s washroom (the guy’s room is still occupied).

I responded to that “Men’s Room was occupied & I wasn’t going to sit on anyone’s lap to take care of business…” and thought that was the end of it, but it wasn’t. Oh well, it was over for me anyway. Maybe she didn’t think I looked feminine enough that day or something.
1675470318203.jpeg

Weird observation. I’ve had to use a woman’s washroom on a number of different occasions over the last half a century and there is one thing that’s consistent. It almost always seems to take much much longer to get hot water to wash your hands in a woman’s washroom than it does in a men’s washroom. What’s up with that?

Do women wash their hands with cold water (?) usually or do many of them just not wash their hands at all?

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Maybe he identifies (sorry, She) as a Shop Teacher though so….? Interesting that She uses the term “Safe Space” almost immediately, and the term “Triggered” shortly there after.

Anyway, I’m at work, and I need to use the washroom. “Single occupancy washrooms.” Men’s is occupied, Woman’s is not, & I’ve gotta go. I’m in & out in less than two minutes and when I come out there’s a woman waiting.

Narrow hallway so I say “Excuse me” in passing ‘cuz we both have to turn sideways for me to pass….& I’m already passed her as she needs to point out to me that I just came out of the woman’s washroom (the guy’s room is still occupied).

I responded to that “Men’s Room was occupied & I wasn’t going to sit on anyone’s lap to take care of business…” and thought that was the end of it, but it wasn’t. Oh well, it was over for me anyway. Maybe she didn’t think I looked feminine enough that day or something.
View attachment 17174

Weird observation. I’ve had to use a woman’s washroom on a number of different occasions over the last half a century and there is one thing that’s consistent. It almost always seems to take much much longer to get hot water to wash your hands in a woman’s washroom than it does in a men’s washroom. What’s up with that?

Do women wash their hands with cold water (?) usually or do many of them just not wash their hands at all?
I had to go free range in the Freshco parking lot. I hope no trans people saw me or it would have been No Frills.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Narrow hallway so I say “Excuse me” in passing ‘cuz we both have to turn sideways for me to pass….& I’m already passed her as she needs to point out to me that I just came out of the woman’s washroom (the guy’s room is still occupied).

View attachment 17174

If anything this proves the point bathrooms should be 'neutral'; just a door that locks with toilet, sink and change table for little ones. No more this mens/womens bullshit.

As for the cold water, I've no idea why but I notice it too. I don't want to contemplate why it's so hard to get hot water sometimes. It's eww.

Reactions: IdRatherBeSkiing

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
If anything this proves the point bathrooms should be 'neutral'; just a door that locks with toilet, sink and change table for little ones. No more this mens/womens bullshit.
A single occupancy washroom is a different animal altogether than a multiple person washroom or change room or shower room, etc…& having men use a woman’s washroom would just make the hot water come faster for the few women that actually wash their hands I’m assuming (at least those that don’t wash their hands in cold water if that’s what’s going on?).
As for the cold water, I've no idea why but I notice it too. I don't want to contemplate why it's so hard to get hot water sometimes. It's eww.
I was a plumber for a short amount of time before I came to the realization that I’m way too tall to be a plumber. Long story…..

The point is, is that I can tell you that there’s not a bunch of extra loops of piping to the faucet in a woman’s washroom compared to a men’s washroom. The consistent time delay to get hot water in a woman’s washroom is not due to the length of the run of the piping consistently.

Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The trend toward single washrooms is already well underway. Lavatory facilities change over time. The Garden of Eden didn't have segregated, multi-stall lavatories with hot and cold running water and make-up mirrors.

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
A single occupancy washroom is a different animal altogether than a multiple person washroom or change room or shower room, etc…

It is, but it'd solve the bathroom issue for most places, save maybe theaters, malls, schools (which I suppose is where the issue of Trans people comes anyway).

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
A) - what are you doing spending that much time in women's bathrooms? "mens was taken" my patootie!

B) - Men want to get in and out of the bathroom and talking is not considered to be a 'manly' thing in the can. Women love to gab - and if they "have" to wait for the water to get warm it gives them an excuse :) So they're always plumbed at the end of the hot water recirc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup