Immigrants sent to Mass. from Florida, on taxpayer dime

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well it does when we add them faster. If they want to stay at their current number, fine, but that means everyone else goes up.

If that changes over time then we have to look at options but the fact is that the bigger we get, the less anyone cares about what quebec thinks.
Good luck , we are talking about Quebec , not what is right .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Good luck , we are talking about Quebec , not what is right .
Oh i'm sure they'll squack :) But think about it, in recent years the western provinces actually have more seats than quebec does. And we're adding faster. In a few years, possibly by the next census - bc and alberta should be close to matching them on their own. And with the bloc nullifying big hunks of their vote... pretty soon politicians will be looking west and realizing getting a majority without strong support there is getting to be near impossible.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Doesn’t matter when Quebec is not allowed to lose seats or senators .

Quebec pretty much has the rest of Canada by the balls. They pretty much own and run Canada. The rest of Canada has spent hundreds of billions on bilingualism just to try and keep Quebec happy. Meanwhile, Quebec has been allowed to declare itself a unilingual french speaking province only. While the rest of Canada is being forced to go bilingual, Quebec is allowed to go unilingual. Even Ontario has pretty much gone bilingual. Ottawa is fully bilingual. Highway road signs in Ontario are pretty much all bilingual. Quebec will always be the pampered pouch in the rest of Canada. :rolleyes:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Funny meme, except they weren't illegal immigrants. And they weren't 'deported'.

Are you that dumb? The illegals entered America illegally, stunned. That makes them all illegal. Hopefully one day all the millions of illegals will all be deported. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Blah, blah blah........The whole thing is hilarious, as it shows the hypocrisy of the left......Case proven.

I loved that meme. It really does expose the hypocrisy of the left. Send all the illegals to all red states but not to any blue states. The democrats are the real racists here. The democrats do not want any illegals in their back yard. A deplorable bunch of racists indeed. (n)

Reactions: Taxslave2

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Of the left?

Did you NOT notice the R's beside the names of those involved at all?

At this point you're hilarious for your ignorance.

You are the hilarious and the ignorant one here. Those illegals that are entering America and Canada illegally are costing the taxpayer's of both countries billions of tax dollars. But your being all pro illegals what do you care how much it costs to look after them. I will bet that you probably belong to one of those let's help the illegals out charity groups with taxpayer's tax dollars, right lefty? :p

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
They were deported from a sanctuary county to a military base on the mainland because of all things lack of housing Lol
1663898495175.jpeg
1663898543790.jpeg
Seriously though, somewhere between 17,000 and 20,000 permanent residents, but the population explodes to something like 200,000 during tourist season, but no ability to house 50 Venezuelans for less than 48 hours except in the church? It must be a really crowded church during the tourist season with 180,000+ people staying there.

I’m not condoning what happened, and initially I thought these 50 Venezuelans were trying to get to Boston, and Martha’s Vineyard as a destination got them to within two hours of Boston. The hypocrisy is thick on both sides, and both sides are playing political games using these 50 migrants as pawns.