Immigrants sent to Mass. from Florida, on taxpayer dime

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You've proof of that? Oh wait, it's just a meme promoting ignorance. Carry on.
Wow - i guess it's true, the left really doesn't understand how meme's work :)

Absolutely! And in doing so, he proved himself a heartless sack of political lying shit
No, all he did was prove that the left wing nutbars are easy to trigger and are hypocrites. But thanks for your rant proving the point :)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I love watching the morally superior commenters twist themselves into pretzels about the fine citizens of Martha’s Vineyard calling in the Massachusetts National Guard to rid themselves of this pestilence.
Especially since during the BLM crisis (my word) calling the National Guard was considered "racist". Huh, who knew that Martha's Vineyard was racist? Hmmmm???

Reactions: The_Foxer

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Yeah, you might have had a 'gotcha' if it wasn't from a conservative biased source.

Sorry.
Yeah well you might have a point if you weren't such a blatant bigot about it and are simply ignoring the facts. Sorry.

Was there some other source that actually proves otherwise? No? Hmmmmm.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Colpy, try not to delight too much in cruelty. Martha's Vineyard isn't a sanctuary city. It's also not a city.
True - they call themselves a "Sanctuary Destination". Rather than city. Sooooo - that makes a difference how? And why is it cruel to live there? sounds a lot more cruel to call yourself a 'destination" for those illegal immigrants seeking sanctuary and then complain when some show up.

If they didn't MEAN it - if they never intended to be a santuary destination - well then, I guess they just learned words matter. But the cruelty there would be theirs - not floridas.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Those 50 immigrants have been shipped off of Martha’s Vineyard (which may or may not actually be a vineyard?), to a military base in Cape Cod by the National Guard ‘cuz No place for them and no facilities on Martha’s Vineyard.

Couldn’t they have housed them here?:
1663469697052.jpeg
Looks like they should be able to at least temporarily house 50 people….. I hear they can hold parties for 500 at this location. Probably lots of bathrooms & It looks nice. From this height the lawn looks nice too!!

Reactions: Twin_Moose

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Those 50 immigrants have been shipped off of Martha’s Vineyard (which may or may not actually be a vineyard?), to a military base in Cape Cod by the National Guard ‘cuz No place for them and no facilities on Martha’s Vineyard.

Looks like they should be able to at least temporarily house 50 people….. I hear they can hold parties for 500 at this location. Probably lots of bathrooms & It looks nice. From this height the lawn looks nice too!!

Well come on now - you're not a professional housing expert so how could you know for sure? maybe the camera was a lot closer to that place than you think and it's actually really really small.

Although, They said they were a sanctuary destination so... they must have had SOME sort of 'sanctuary' in mind. I didn't realize they meant the military base when they put that out there.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Well come on now - you're not a professional housing expert so how could you know for sure? maybe the camera was a lot closer to that place than you think and it's actually really really small.
I hear you. I googled and 6,892-square-foot house sits on nearly 30 secluded acres with 8 & 1/2 bathrooms.
Although, They said they were a sanctuary destination so... they must have had SOME sort of 'sanctuary' in mind. I didn't realize they meant the military base when they put that out there.
Military Base at Cape Code, not Martha’s Vineyard.
1663470858885.jpeg

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
I hear you. I googled and 6,892-square-foot house sits on nearly 30 secluded acres with 8 & 1/2 bathrooms.
well sure but... are they METRIC acres or IMPERIAL acres? We just don't know.

And WHO'S feet are they using? I mean, that right there could change everything. You can't blame those people without hard facts.

(you've totally got me on the bathrooms tho - i got nuthin :) )

Military Base at Cape Code, not Martha’s Vineyard.
Aha! soooo ... when they said they were a sanctuary destination maybe what they meant is that you can safely arrive there.... then DRIVE to your FINAL sanctuary destination! Sort of like a 'sanctuary trail' so to speak.

It's amazing how 'liberal' some people are - till it actually affects them.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
well sure but... are they METRIC acres or IMPERIAL acres? We just don't know.
Well, it would be metric unless Martha’s Vineyard happens to be located in Liberia, Myanmar, or the US.
And WHO'S feet are they using? I mean, that right there could change everything. You can't blame those people without hard facts.

(you've totally got me on the bathrooms tho - i got nuthin :) )

Aha! soooo ... when they said they were a sanctuary destination maybe what they meant is that you can safely arrive there.... then DRIVE to your FINAL sanctuary destination! Sort of like a 'sanctuary trail' so to speak.
Well, drive & a ferry & a further drive, unless you have a helicopter or a hovercraft, etc…but yeah.
It's amazing how 'liberal' some people are - till it actually affects them.
Define ‘liberal’. Seriously though, I’m just in this thread for the memes.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

View attachment 15720
You're enjoying the cruelty and the show, ain't you?

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Maybe by "Sanctuary Destination" they mean bird sanctuary. Seems the birds are more welcome there than brown people unless they are there to cut the lawn.