Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Oh, nonsense! Those fine young Saudi fellows were just "airplane protesting!" Totally protected by the First Amendment.
So you'd say the blm protesters who set the fires and did 5 billion in damages were all insurrectionists and not protesters? Lets remember that this person didn't actually do anything but show up and they're saying it's the same thing because they 'aided' the 'insurrectionists'. Careful with throwing around those definitions now ;')
It's only crime when Black people break windows and steal things!
Nobody commented on whether or not something was a crime. The question is whether they did it in protest.

Sounds like you're more apt to think it only ISN'T a crime if black people do it.

Like i said, it's one thing to have a conversation about whether or not all criminals should be barred from office but the moment you try to split those hairs you run into a problem Or would you approve of banning all people who participated in those 'protests' (but didn't actually damage anything themselves) from office for 'supporting terrorism/insurrection" ? Should we have locked them up? (and i mean the BLM and such riots there)

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Now you are really off the rails , because obviously it isn’t me getting e-mails from any party as I have never belonged to a party and have never suggested I had .
And never did I suggest they don’t get tangled in lines , even the one who swallowed my bait got tangled in the line . You read lots that isn’t there maybe a class in comprehension is in order .
Sure kiddo, whatever you say. I guess lying is your coping mechanism

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh, nonsense! Those fine young Saudi fellows were just "airplane protesting!" Totally protected by the First Amendment.

It's only crime when Black people break windows and steal things!

Is it a crime if a Black person is invited in to look through things that would be suspect by officials who are supposed to protect integrity of things... maybe like elections for example?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Nothing burger though, I'm sure. /s
I still don't get why he hasn't been arrested if they know this.

But an even bigger question in my mind would be - How can ANYONE, even the US president, be allowed to remove copies of this from a secure location like the white house? Like - why is it ok for him to take this home in the first place? Why would there not be systems in place expressly to prevent that? Even if it's for the most innocent of reasons as soon as it leaves a secure location something can happen to it. Never mind if a bat-crap-crazy becomes president and deliberately keeps it.

It just seems to me like there should be some provision that the president is physically prevented from removing documents, that they have to be reviewed on site and checked out and checked in or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
I still don't get why he hasn't been arrested if they know this.

But an even bigger question in my mind would be - How can ANYONE, even the US president, be allowed to remove copies of this from a secure location like the white house? Like - why is it ok for him to take this home in the first place? Why would there not be systems in place expressly to prevent that? Even if it's for the most innocent of reasons as soon as it leaves a secure location something can happen to it. Never mind if a bat-crap-crazy becomes president and deliberately keeps it.

It just seems to me like there should be some provision that the president is physically prevented from removing documents, that they have to be reviewed on site and checked out and checked in or something.
So is this double super bad, like the Clintons having a server in the closet so they could bypass political oversite?

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
So is this double super bad, like the Clintons having a server in the closet so they could bypass political oversite?
Well it depends a little but hoenstly if the documents contain nuclear secrets about an allied country it could be far worse than that. It would depend on what they mean by nuclear secrets.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sure kiddo, whatever you say. I guess lying is your coping mechanism
Which party have I ever suggested I belong or have belonged to , Kiddo ? Put up or STFU . Come on show me the goods you f ing loser .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Ever seen whales playing catch ? What is your ultimate death for prawns ? Do crabtraps produce better at night ?
Are these all things you read about on the internet? You obviously don't have first hand knowledge. Maybe you should stick to reading manga online.