When history makes people uncomfortable

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
He doesn’t sound very smart, sorta anal..

Probably why you like him so much..

I bet you’re pretty much the same, anal and slow needing others like this dude to influence and control your opinions

Jealousy becomes you, Boom.

But then you're just that kind of person to be jealous over someone smarter than you.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

History is messed up, history is not supposed to be all happy and "yay we did good things!"

History just is.
I enjoy the Beau videos, but I just can’t get over how shoddy his shelving is put together. Yes he uses them to support props for his videos, but still, damn!!
1658322722038.png
Our shelves are so buried with stuff, & behind other stuff, that you can barely even see them…but…
1658322859345.jpeg
They’re preplanned & built cleanly for structural integrity.
1658322959421.jpeg
1658323012761.jpeg
1658323200346.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I enjoy the Beau videos, but I just can’t get over how shoddy his shelving is put together. Yes he uses them to support props for his videos, but still, damn!!
View attachment 14877
Our shelves are so buried with stuff, & behind other stuff, that you can barely even see them…but…
View attachment 14878
They’re preplanned & built cleanly for structural integrity.
View attachment 14879
View attachment 14880
View attachment 14881
Those that can’t do ,teach .

Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
…and swooning too.. 😂 such and intelligent handsome fella 🤮 he probably lives in Virginia with the rest of those pansy ass Libtards

Wow, the amount of fear you have for him is amazing!

Swooning? Psh, hell no. And at least I'm not for a freak of nature like Trump, or any of his wannabe allies.

• Haha

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Beau Again does have some very good content. He is pretty much just left of center and tends to talk the far left down to reality.
Oh I've seen some of his videos and he does make sense. The man isn't an idiot. But it also doesn't take a genius to repeat something that is factually correct that was stated by others before him.

In fact my high school history teacher is the first person I ever heard say, "History should make you uncomfortable." He also said to look at history with a particularly critical eye when there's only one source of the account.
In reference to the latter, take a look at the Battle of Kadesh or Hannibal's "rampage" against Rome. Both accounts are single sourced and both sources had self-serving ideas when they wrote of the accounts.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yeah, it takes a real fucking genius to repeat something a bunch of other people have already stated. 🤪

What's worse, the genius who has to repeat something, or the idiots who complain because things aren't what they think and thus need to have it restated to them over and over again? :D

• Haha