Omnibus : Justin Trudeau Sucks thread

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

I am not sure if I would like to "Fuck Freeland" or not? Could I possibly pick up that liberalism disease from her if I did that has been spreading around for decades now? I heard that the liberalism disease can really fuck up a persons brains big time. Just wondering about that. :unsure:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Canada’s top politician Jagmeet Singh under the radar of Indian Intelligence officials for his Pro-Khalistani and Pro-Pakistan propaganda: Reports​

So, we now have a Marxist dictator running Canada, and we now have a terrorist helping this Marxist to run Canada. Can anyone safely say now that Canada is really and truly in big time fkn trouble? I would say, phuk are we ever in trouble. :eek:

Reactions: taxslave

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
How many times has Jagmeet Singh popped across our southern border into the USA for political meet&greets with other progressives???

The phukin commie is not allowed in the states. But progressive Marxists are allowed to enter Canada. Go figure, eh?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Trudeau continues to lie to Canadians & he's very good at it. Fortunately, we are able to determine that he is lying because the right information is out there if one thinks to look it up & research what he has to say. They'll find that he lies like a sidewalk - almost always!! So do his pigeons!!