Omnibus : Justin Trudeau Sucks thread

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Justin Trudeau is proving once again that he is a douche-canoe, I mean climate hypocrite. This isn’t an opinion, it’s a point of fact shown by his own actions again and again. He’s not in this video in his own backyard….but this time he’s not in Tofino.

How many private jets did PM Trudeau need to be at this Climate dumpster fire in California that Mexico is boycotting? Who knows (?), but it’ll be offset with carbon credits paid for with your tax dollars while BM Trudeau flits around the globe during a recession with rampant inflation preaching “Do as I say & Not as I do as the rules are for you and the other peons & peasants and not for the trust fund elites like Moi!”

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has made a career out of claiming to be fighting for the middle class, but as inflation reaches levels not seen in 30 years, his government has steadfastly refused to do away with government policies that are directly contributing to the affordability crisis in this country. Rather than sticking up for the little guy, the Liberals increasingly look like elitists who place a higher value on their ideological agenda than Canadians’ ability to put affordable food on the table.

In April, the inflation rate hit 6.8 per cent, which is well above the Bank of Canada’s target of two per cent. That same month, Statistics Canada reported that the cost of groceries had risen 9.7 per cent compared to a year earlier, the largest increase since 1981. Meanwhile, the average price of a litre of gasoline across the country was over $2.08 on Tuesday, up from $1.30 a year ago.

Behind the numbers are Canadians facing very real hardships. A recent Mainstreet Research poll found that 23 per cent of respondents said they had been eating less than they believe they should because they couldn’t afford enough food. Food Banks Canada said Canadians visiting a food bank for the first time has increased by 25 per cent in some areas, while Toronto’s Daily Bread Food Bank said visits in March increased 30 per cent year over year.

But is Justin Trudeau at home trying to tackle these concerns that affect almost every Canadian?? Nope, today he is in California preaching climate warming cooling changing stuff because that’s at the top of his agenda while the rest of us non-Trust-Fund Canadians deal with reality. The rest of the story at the above link.

Cheer up, you will soon be dead. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

The Marxist dictator in Ottawa's new trucker like convoy protest blockade. It's our own Canadian Davos, Switzerland WEF globalist like version of the truckers convoy protest and blockade. Parliament "Ill" reminds me now of the Davos WEF globalist great reset show where we the peasants are not invited. Canada is now WEF globalist territory. Live with it peasants and FO. :eek:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The most disgusting, vile person to ever "head-up" Canada because he's certainly no Leader! He doesn't know what being a leader even means.

He's a cowardly, vindictive, narcissist who insists on having it his way whether it's legal or not. Ethics? Huh, who needs that?

Canadians need to wake up and get after Singh to rid of Trudeau's ass. As it stands, Singh isn't well though of either so maybe this would be a way of him getting some of that back - by dumping Trudeau. Alas, that likely won't happen but here's wishing.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Not in the Batcave hidden under the Parliamentary Cottage….I mean the undisclosed location…damn….I hope CSIS & the RCMP & the CRTC aren’t going to spank me for divulging a Canadian State Secret.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

It seems these days that any politician or bureaucrat, when wanting to avoid questioning about anything they say and do, they all suddenly end up with covid and go into hiding for a week or two. What a bunch of scam artists that our sleaze ball politicians have become. We the peasants are the last ones that they want to have to reply too if at all.

The Canadian politicians must laugh at we the peasants every day as to just how stupid the electorate have become here in Canada. And they must also say that those stupid peasants keep voting for us thieves, cheats and liars every four years.

I say that 90% of the politician bastards in Canada need to be fired. (y)

Reactions: Dixie Cup

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The coward is back in the cottage .

Sadly, the dictator will be back very son and he will start to steal, cheat, and lie to us once again. When will his bunny rabbit battery ever run out? He just goes on and on and on and on. :(

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Not in the Batcave hidden under the Parliamentary Cottage….I mean the undisclosed location…damn….I hope CSIS & the RCMP & the CRTC aren’t going to spank me for divulging a Canadian State Secret.

Too late now. You are phkd. Watch out for that knock on your door very soon. It will probably be happening sometime around 6 AM and there will be a swat team of 25 or more coming to visit you. Good luck, buddy. It's been nice knowing you. :)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I find him so contemptable - I honestly can't remember ever thinking so badly about anyone. Years ago I was married & divorced cuz he was a cheat & I don't even have as bad feelings about him as I do with Trudeau. I simply cannot stand the man. I can't even stand listening to him speak.

I can't even stand to look at his lying mobster face on my TV. I always look away and wait until they take his lying mobster face off my TV. ☹️