Omnibus : Justin Trudeau Sucks thread

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I won't believe he has covid until I see the test results and verify the process from start to finish with no hidden labs. He doesn't have covid. He is just hiding.

I do not even believe that he took and covid jabs at all especially after we have found out now that these covid experimental vaccines may not have been all that good and great for anyone who took the covid jabs. Did he know at the time that they were not good vaccines but bad vaccines? So, did he or did he not? That is the big question? :unsure:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Don Martin: The fall of Justin Trudeau has begun​

View attachment 14136

Just an all around f'kn dip shit. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

1. Who cares. It's only taxpayers money and not mine that I like to keep blowing away. Now don't get me mad because if you do I will go and borrow some more billions of dollars and blow that all away also. So, STFU peasants or else.

2. I don't really think at all. I have tried way too many times to try and think and every time I do I find that it always ends up giving me a real bad head ache. Sometimes my arse ends up hurting also. LOL.

3. I have always had way too much admiration for myself. My daddy Castro taught me to be like that. I love myself so much.

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Canada’s top politician Jagmeet Singh under the radar of Indian Intelligence officials for his Pro-Khalistani and Pro-Pakistan propaganda: Reports​

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Canada’s top politician Jagmeet Singh under the radar of Indian Intelligence officials for his Pro-Khalistani and Pro-Pakistan propaganda: Reports​

Canada's second largest party? Do some research. They are 3rd or 4th (not sure how many seats the block has).