Omnibus : Justin Trudeau Sucks thread

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, but only one of us is whimpering like a whipped pup.

No wonder the Conservatives couldn't win a consolation prize at the county fair.
Yup you and your party are still crying but Trump . Mr. 81,000,000 most ever . Lol

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Maybe y'all should program a furious demand to "Resign!" into every swearing-in ceremony.

Y'know, comic relief. . .
I tell Justin & Jagmeet in all my emails to resign & I'll keep on telling them but I don't expect them to. Hell, I doubt they even read my emails - maybe their staff does but I'm sure they don't. But I'm not stopping. It's part of my repertoire LOL

Reactions: taxslave

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Can't allow a crisis to go to waste! Schwab's mantra & he's using it to create a world in his own mind. BTW we'll not be a part of it because he'll be the "King" with his little army by the likes of Trudeau following his every want & need. Like a little puppy, following its mom around b'cuz she has the teats to feed him. That's Trudeau & Freeland - Schwab makes them feel so good and powerful but it may not end up as they wish, especially if we can stop the B.S. before it's too late. Not very optimistic tho' I must say.

Reactions: taxme and taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
So, are you for or against private property?
So if a Trump holding company had a patented product that essentially became mandatory (and paid for with public money) while he was President and made a few hundred million dollars profit from the sale of said patent, you wouldn't be questioning it all because it was "private property"?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So if a Trump holding company had a patented product that essentially became mandatory (and paid for with public money) while he was President and made a few hundred million dollars profit from the sale of said patent, you wouldn't be questioning it all because it was "private property"?
So. . . are you for or against private property?