Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Is John Wick going to take on the Russian mafia again ;)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So you admit you’re supporting Russia.. thanks

I don't know understand as to why you have to keep posting so many fkn pictures and videos of the feud going on between Russia and Ukraine. Who really gives a shit? I certainly do not. I live in Canada, and not Ukraine. Are you some kind of an agent for and working with the Ukranian corrupt Zelensky government? Except for maybe a dozen people in Canada, I am pretty sure that there are not that many Canadians losing sleep over Ukraine.

While Canada burns, people like you show dozens of pictures and videos of a feud that nobody really gives a shit about. It's only the MSM lying media that gets buffoons and idiots all worked up over nothing all the time. You need to get your head out of Zelensky's arse hole. Just saying. :geek:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Is John Wick going to take on the Russian mafia again ;)

Anyone can appear brave and tough if they are only playing a tough guy hero part in a movie. If he is really tough then why isn't he over there in Ukraine fighting on the battlefield? "John Wick" is just another Zelensky suck. The whole world has gone Zelensky suck. Just saying. :LOL:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Of course, now in Calgary and Edmonton, there will be no peaceful protests allowed anymore. It's now against the law to do so. Just Ukrainian peaceful protests are okay. You need to show more patriotism towards Canada rather than some foreign who gives a shit about country like Ukraine. The same shit is going on in many Arab and African countries. Do you give a shit about those countries? Start showing pictures and videos of what is going on in those many of those countries.

It's no wonder Canadians are losing their rights and freedoms every day. While Canada goes to hell, let's all give a shit about Ukranians and their rights and freedoms. Canada is empty of leaders but is full of followers. Canada is full of losers and whiny leftist crybabies. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
A civil war and coup is brewing. The Z cult Vs. reality.

A civil war showed have started by the Ukrainian people long ago against their corrupt Ukrainian government. Sure Russia is no angel, but neither is Ukraine. Canada could probably have it's own civil war because of all of the corruption going on in the federal government. We have a Marxist leader and government in Ottawa that is trying to destroy Canada. And all fools like you do is concern yourself about a country that you never really gave a shit about anyway. You are just one of those fools that like to go along to get along. Sadly, Canada is full of go along's like you. Is what is going on in Canada today on your radar? Well?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I am the exception or one of them out here on the prairies, in that I do not have Ukrainian heritage, but many many many do. When Ukrainians resettled generations ago the Canadian prairie looked a lot like home I’m sure. I happen to live two city blocks away from the Ukrainian co-op (Best sausage in town) & the Ukrainian church directly across the street from that, & I live in what used to be known as Germantown (all eastern Europeans were just called German at one point out here).

On that note even without any Ukrainian heritage I grew up with cabbage rolls and kielbasa and other homemade garlic sausage and pierogies and so on and so forth as our comfort food at home. The Ukrainian flag could easily be the flag of Saskatchewan when you look at it as far as representation goes in its imagery. If you had to guess, is the following image from Ukraine or Western Canada?

1648410227297.jpeg

If somebody is from Western Canada and is cheerleading for Ukraine right now, chances are they’re not just cheering for the David in the David & Goliath story, but they’re cheering for their own roots…& for people they still know back where they came from originally in their ancestry, or maybe they just have empathy. Meh…

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A civil war showed have started by the Ukrainian people long ago against their corrupt Ukrainian government. Sure Russia is no angel, but neither is Ukraine. Canada could probably have it's own civil war because of all of the corruption going on in the federal government. We have a Marxist leader and government in Ottawa that is trying to destroy Canada. And all fools like you do is concern yourself about a country that you never really gave a shit about anyway. You are just one of those fools that like to go along to get along. Sadly, Canada is full of go along's like you. Is what is going on in Canada today on your radar? Well?
I never gave a shit about Ukraine until recently?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I don't know understand as to why you have to keep posting so many fkn pictures and videos of the feud going on between Russia and Ukraine. Who really gives a shit? I certainly do not. I live in Canada, and not Ukraine. Are you some kind of an agent for and working with the Ukranian corrupt Zelensky government? Except for maybe a dozen people in Canada, I am pretty sure that there are not that many Canadians losing sleep over Ukraine.

While Canada burns, people like you show dozens of pictures and videos of a feud that nobody really gives a shit about. It's only the MSM lying media that gets buffoons and idiots all worked up over nothing all the time. You need to get your head out of Zelensky's arse hole. Just saying. :geek:
Easy to avoid just don't click on the thread link, There are many of us who are interested in what is going on over there right now, and some of us has ancestral roots or existing families there

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

The video he's talking about in the above link.

I gotta admit, seeing Russia FAIL so hard is just jaw dropping.
It's not Russia as a Nation. The troops that were involved with the evasion are all being paid to fight.

It's Putin and other Oligarchs making a play for $Trillions of dollars of Black Sea natural gas, and the arguably the most fertile land on earth.

European energy AND food security are on the line or the food and energy can go to E. Asia.

Look deeper.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Blind psychic Baba Vanga predicted Mad Vlad, Russia will rule planet
The odd oracle reportedly had an uncanny knack for looking into her crystal ball and seeing future mayhem, horror and heartache

Author of the article:Brad Hunter
Publishing date:Mar 28, 2022 • 17 hours ago • 1 minute read • 24 Comments
The late psychic Baba Vanga saw a Russian world order.
The late psychic Baba Vanga saw a Russian world order. PHOTO BY PHOTOGRAPHER /WIKI[PEDIA/ PUBLIC DOMAIN
Article content
A blind psychic who accurately predicted the terror attacks on 9/11 and the COVID pandemic eerily foresaw Russia as the “Lord of the World.”

Advertisement 2
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Called the Nostradamus of the Balkans, Baba Vanga died in 1996 at the age of 84, but before she left this mortal coil she chillingly predicted in 1979 there would be a new world order with Russia on top.

Included in her doomsday scenario was World War Three and nuclear Armageddon, the Daily Mail reports.

Baba Vanga told writer Valentin Sidorov that the Russian leader’s (who she referred to as “Vladimir”) “glory” will remain “untouched.”

“All will thaw, as if ice, only one remain untouched — Vladimir’s glory, glory of Russia,” she told the writer. “All will be removed by her from the way and not only will be kept, but also becomes the lord of the world.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin holds a meeting via video conference with Chinese President Xi Jinping (not seen) at the Kremlin in Moscow on June 28, 2021. (Photo by ALEXEY NIKOLSKY/Sputnik/AFP via Getty Images)
Russian President Vladimir Putin holds a meeting via video conference with Chinese President Xi Jinping (not seen) at the Kremlin in Moscow on June 28, 2021. (Photo by ALEXEY NIKOLSKY/Sputnik/AFP via Getty Images) PHOTO BY ALEXEY NIKOLSKY/SPUTNIK/AFP /Getty Images
According to the Mail, the odd oracle had an uncanny knack for figuratively looking into her crystal ball and sensing future mayhem, horror and heartache. It is said she accurately predicted the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster in Ukraine and the death of Princess Diana in 1997.

Advertisement 3
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Baba Vanga also foresaw the 2000 Kursk submarine disaster, which occurred about 12 months after she said it would be “covered with water and the whole world will weep over it.”

Her foreshadowing of the horrific 9/11 attacks was chilling.

She said in 1989: “Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.”

Her army of devoted followers claim she was 85% correct in her predictions. Naysayers claim she was right just 68% of the time.

As for aliens, they will “not come in peace. Alien ships will attack earth and they will bomb cities and take people captive.”

bhunter@postmedia.com

@HunterTOSun

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose