Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I never gave a shit about Ukraine until recently?

I never gave a shit about Ukraine ever. I am more concerned about what is going on in Canada, and not some foreign country that does not put food on my table. Let the Russians and the Ukranian's work out their own shit and leave me the hell out of it. It's not my problem nor concern. I have my own political problems to deal with in Canada. :cool:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Somehow, I just cannot believe that the Russians lost that many soldiers and equipment. I believe that those reported losses are just more American bullshit and propaganda to make it appear as though Russia is getting their ass kicked. It probably is the reverse. If Russia is getting kicked that bad, then what the hell are they still doing in the Ukraine? They should be out of there by now. I refuse to listen to and believe anything the MSM reports on Ukraine these days. The MSM is well known for pushing propaganda lies and bullshit. Hey, we never know, eh? :D

Reactions: Dixie Cup

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I never gave a shit about Ukraine ever. I am more concerned about what is going on in Canada, and not some foreign country that does not put food on my table. Let the Russians and the Ukranian's work out their own shit and leave me the hell out of it. It's not my problem nor concern. I have my own political problems to deal with in Canada. :cool:
Oh yeah, you have Max bending you over. Yup you'd best focus on that.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Somehow, I just cannot believe that the Russians lost that many soldiers and equipment. I believe that those reported losses are just more American bullshit and propaganda to make it appear as though Russia is getting their ass kicked. It probably is the reverse. If Russia is getting kicked that bad, then what the hell are they still doing in the Ukraine? They should be out of there by now. I refuse to listen to and believe anything the MSM reports on Ukraine these days. The MSM is well known for pushing propaganda lies and bullshit. Hey, we never know, eh? :D
Ukraine independent is not mainstream it is just reporting from the Ukraine DOD they are probably a little over inflated but most agree that they are fairly close even the below site shows this could be so since not all losses have picture tags on them

This site records the bare minimum of losses each loss has a picture or video attached for confirmation also they track Ukrainian losses as well

Attack On Europe: Documenting Equipment Losses During The 2022 Russian Invasion Of Ukraine​

Russia - 2091, of which: destroyed: 1048, damaged: 41, abandoned: 232, captured: 770​

Ukraine - 598, of which: destroyed: 241, damaged: 16, abandoned: 37, captured: 304​

Here is the US estimate of Russian soldier losses

Reactions: B00Mer

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Did you know that the Canadian volunteers make up 4 independent battalions in Ukraine plus more Canadian soldiers are in the Ukrainian foreign legion

Reactions: petros and B00Mer

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Ukraine independent is not mainstream it is just reporting from the Ukraine DOD they are probably a little over inflated but most agree that they are fairly close even the below site shows this could be so since not all losses have picture tags on them

This site records the bare minimum of losses each loss has a picture or video attached for confirmation also they track Ukrainian losses as well

Attack On Europe: Documenting Equipment Losses During The 2022 Russian Invasion Of Ukraine​

Russia - 2091, of which: destroyed: 1048, damaged: 41, abandoned: 232, captured: 770​

Ukraine - 598, of which: destroyed: 241, damaged: 16, abandoned: 37, captured: 304​

Here is the US estimate of Russian soldier losses

If you believe that globalist talking head pig Nuland then you should think twice about what you are being told by that fat lying bitch. Just saying. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah. I don't care for shitty actors on CBC sitcoms.

Max is a lot better politician than your Marxist hero dictators Turdeau or Singh could ever be. So, are you still keeping your Marxist membership up to date these days? Just asking. Chuckle.

But besides that, is that all you ever do every day is watch CBC sitcoms? I guess that is why you really do appear to be so bloody stunned. Just saying. :p