Fuck Joe Biden and anyone who voted for him

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
How come so many people who consider themselves conservative become retarded fuckwits over Donald Trump? This is a guy who has never been remotely conservative, has not a single positive character trait, and whose time in office was a miserable failure of confusion and internal anarchy at the White House - as related by the people he himself appointed. I mean, Biden is no prize either, but at least he's not a narcissistic, bullying scumbag with delusions of grandeur whose only claim to fame is daddy left him a lot of money.
There's a book that is about to come out called the Chief's Chief by Mark Meadows. Since he was Trump's Chief of Staff when he was in office, I'm suggesting that what really happened is likely in that book.

I would take whatever is being said by people who are too cowardly to stand up to the woke left that they'd be willing to either out and out lie about what actually happened there or have exaggerated what took place. So, having said that, I'd prefer to read about what happened to someone who was actually there and participated in the decisions made. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Vbeacher

Electoral Member
Sep 9, 2013
Ottawa
I agree , let’s keep up both our countries habits of nepotism and intrenched bureaucracy, that has served us well . Good thing I am entitled to my entitlements , how about you ?
Trump put his son in law in charge of half the things at the White House and brought his daughter in too. They managed to make a fortune while they were there somehow, perhaps because China was extremely generous to them and their businesses.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trump put his son in law in charge of half the things at the White House and brought his daughter in too. They managed to make a fortune while they were there somehow, perhaps because China was extremely generous to them and their businesses.
But forget Trump , he is American . What about you ? How are you extracting a living on tax payer dollars ? Do you have any reason to change the system if the system provides your sustenance?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump is the first POTUS to lose money, a Billion from reports, where did you read that he made a fortune?

Reactions: B00Mer

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
How come so many people who consider themselves conservative become retarded fuckwits over Donald Trump? This is a guy who has never been remotely conservative, has not a single positive character trait, and whose time in office was a miserable failure of confusion and internal anarchy at the White House - as related by the people he himself appointed. I mean, Biden is no prize either, but at least he's not a narcissistic, bullying scumbag with delusions of grandeur whose only claim to fame is daddy left him a lot of money.
Because Trump was a far better choice than the alternative offered. Aside from Trump pretty much all the politicians on both sides want to keep commoners out of government. It is like a private club and they only pretend to be different to baffle the low information voters.

• Haha
Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Because Trump was a far better choice than the alternative offered. Aside from Trump pretty much all the politicians on both sides want to keep commoners out of government. It is like a private club and they only pretend to be different to baffle the low information voters.
But Trump, on the other hand, loaded his Cabinet with carpenters, truck drivers, and farmers.