Kyle Rittenhouse

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
One of my buddies I grew up with was born here on the prairie to parents both about 5’7” & swarthy. He turned out to be about 6’4” lite complexioned & blue eyed.

Through the twists & turns that life throws, he ended up working all over the globe, & the dual citizenship on his passport changed depending on where he was posted (it was a tax thing).

At times he was Scottish/Nigerian, or Scottish/Yemeni, or Scottish/Whatever (his company’s banking was done out of Scotland). His Drivers Licences where even more exotic of national register.

I remember one time he was pulled over for speeding (in Regina,SK), and after taking his licence & parents registration for his vehicle (long story), and about an hour later…the police brought back the (Nigerian) Drivers Licence & Canadian Registration….told him to just slow down, and told him to just go as the paperwork was just too confusing & drawn out to finish in a single shift.

Can’t judge a person on their passport as with the right knowledge base it can be changed like the rest of us change our socks.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
One of my buddies I grew up with was born here on the prairie to parents both about 5’7” & swarthy. He turned out to be about 6’4” lite complexioned & blue eyed.

Through the twists & turns that life throws, he ended up working all over the globe, & the dual citizenship on his passport changed depending on where he was posted (it was a tax thing).

At times he was Scottish/Nigerian, or Scottish/Yemeni, or Scottish/Whatever (his company’s banking was done out of Scotland). His Drivers Licences where even more exotic of national register.

I remember one time he was pulled over for speeding (in Regina,SK), and after taking his licence & parents registration for his vehicle (long story), and about an hour later…the police brought back the (Nigerian) Drivers Licence & Canadian Registration….told him to just slow down, and told him to just go as the paperwork was just too confusing & drawn out to finish in a single shift.

Can’t judge a person on their passport as with the right knowledge base it can be changed like the rest of us change our socks.
Maybe ten years ago, I had a meeting with "Eric Jensen." When I got to the meeting, the only person there was obviously Chinese.

Turned out he was adopted. His adoptive parents gave him the middle name of "Liang" as a bow to his racial/ethnic/national heritage.

Reactions: taxslave

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Maybe ten years ago, I had a meeting with "Eric Jensen." When I got to the meeting, the only person there was obviously Chinese.

Turned out he was adopted. His adoptive parents gave him the middle name of "Liang" as a bow to his racial/ethnic/national heritage.
The guy I’m talking about, last name was McInnes, out of all the postings all over Africa & Asia & Russia (& Siberia) & EVERYWHERE that ended in “-Istan” or “-astan” he finally ended up somewhere where he blended in and most people looked like him (can’t remember the country but it ended in a “Stan”…& he couldn’t speak the language or communicate with anyone outside of his company contacts. Irony.

• Haha

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The guy I’m talking about, last name was McInnes, out of all the postings all over Africa & Asia & Russia (& Siberia) & EVERYWHERE that ended in “-Istan” or “-astan” he finally ended up somewhere where he blended in and most people looked like him (can’t remember the country but it ended in a “Stan”…& he couldn’t speak the language or communicate with anyone outside of his company contacts. Irony.
Know a bunch of them. An Ian McGregor who's a Maori from New Zealand.

I asked, and he admitted that yes, it was amusing to see the double-takes when people first met him in person.

I use my white-people name professionally. Leads to some interesting first introductions.

By the way, my initial reaction to Eric Jensen proves it ain't just a white-people problem. Everybody makes assumptions. It's OK. What counts is how quickly and easily you let 'em go.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's an Irish passport, you babbling imbecile.

It is actually quite impressive how you could fuck up a crowbar.
Why how nice . An American Indian veteran proudly spouting dual citizenship . And you choose the drunken Irishman , good going chief , the most racist f’s you ever met live there .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
My, what a little bigot you are!

And by "bigot," I mean "stupid little anus who is so wrapped up in his own mythology that he can only hurl abuse at anybody who sees the world as it is."
You get what you give . And you are what you project onto others .

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Seems the prosecution knew who Jump Kick Man was from day one.

They never informed the defense, even though Rittenhouse was charged with "reckless endangerment" for firing two shots at the guy after he tried to stomp Kyle's head in.

So the defense never got to cross examine him.

Seriously, I think the judge should declare a mistrial, with prejudice. This has gotten beyond ridiculous.

This makes Jump Kick Man the fourth individual Rittenhouse fired at.

And every single one of the four has a criminal record for violent offenses. And every single one of them attacked Rittenhouse before being shot at.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Seems the prosecution knew who Jump Kick Man was from day one.

They never informed the defense, even though Rittenhouse was charged with "reckless endangerment" for firing two shots at the guy after he tried to stomp Kyle's head in.

So the defense never got to cross examine him.

Seriously, I think the judge should declare a mistrial, with prejudice. This has gotten beyond ridiculous.

This makes Jump Kick Man the fourth individual Rittenhouse fired at.

And every single one of the four has a criminal record for violent offenses. And every single one of them attacked Rittenhouse before being shot at.
Technical note (I said I was done snarking): a mistrial puts it in the prosecutor's hands whether or not to re-try. A "mistrial with prejudice" isn't possible.

If what you say is true, it's grounds for a mistrial. If there's a conviction, it's grounds for appeal.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why how nice . An American Indian veteran proudly spouting dual citizenship . And you choose the drunken Irishman , good going chief , the most racist f’s you ever met live there .
Thank you.

The most racist "f" I ever met (if online counts) is "from BC," according to his profile.