Kyle Rittenhouse

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Because no good Samaritan has ever suffered an attack while trying to help.

Self defense is simply a basic human right. Carrying a weapon into dangerous situations is only good sense. If Rittenhouse had not been armed, and had acted in exactly the same honourable way he did act that night, he would have suffered serious bodily harm at the very least.

He shot three guys........that attacked him. Look at what the jury can't see, their records. Child rape (Rosenbaum), illegal confinement, assault with a weapon, domestic violence against his grandmother, no less (Huber) and burglary and domestic violence (Grosskreutz). All criminal records for violent offenses. Scum, scum, and scum. Tells you the general character of a lot of Burn Loot Murder activists.

So Rittenhouse, if he wanted to help by countering the acts of Burn Loot Murder by putting out fires they lit, only showed good sense in being armed, and the events that evening prove the point. Considering these idiots attacked a guy armed with an AR 15, imagine what would have happened if he hadn't been armed.

Ask Andy Ngo.
I thought he wanted to scrub graffiti. Isn't that why he was illegally packing heat? Because you need an AR-15 to scrub graffiti?

Reactions: Serryah

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
"Look at what the jury can't see, their records."

Their records do not matter because widdle Kyle didn't know their records either.

It doesn't matter if X person murdered a rapist, convicted or alleged, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if Y person murdered deserved to be so via the court of opinion. None of that matters. Hell, take the case in NS now; guy was accused of kidnapping and raping a minor. Someone killed him. Did he deserve it? Well some would say yes, even though nothing had even gone to court yet. But if the person who did it is found, they'll be charged with murder.

Same happens in the US.

What matters is that poor widdle Kyle shot two guys, killing them, and injured a third.

What matters is that this entire case was a cluster fuck in all respects, on all sides. From the defence to the prosecution to the Judge himself.

All that matters is that he will likely get off because it could not be proven within the laws of the state what the prosecution hoped to prove.

Though that it's taking so long (just waking up so don't know any updates as of yet) is interesting. Usually a not guilty verdict would be done by now.

FYI, you show your actual lack of giving a shit about justice or law when you bring up "Burn loot murder" as BLM's acronym. We know had widdle Kyle been a black kid, you and the other assholes here would be all for seeing him in jail by now, and "Self defence" wouldn't be a thing. Don't bother denying it either. Other similar situations of black people being shot and killed by whites, or attacked by whites, and your reactions there-in prove otherwise.

The convo is over.
"Their records do not matter because widdle Kyle didn't know their records either."

Absolutely true, but it does reveal the character of the assailants, and speaks to their willingness to engage in illegitimate violence.

BLM is Burn Loot Murder......with some fraud thrown in. Or did you miss one of the leaders spending millions on real estate?

Oh. And you should consult some real stats. From the FBI's Crime reports.......2018

Murder, USA 2018:
Black offender, white victim: 514
White offender, black victim: 234
Black offender, black victim: 2600

If Black Lives really Matter, the community should be looking at themselves.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
How much European blood are you carrying Chief ?
We’re all mixed in some way or another (most of us I’m assuming anyway). Isn’t it interesting that some of the most strikingly beautiful or talented people have a racial makeup that sounds like someone blindfolded was throwing darts at a map?

Reactions: Colpy

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
We’re all mixed in some way or another (most of us I’m assuming anyway). Isn’t it interesting that some of the most strikingly beautiful or talented people have a racial makeup that sounds like someone blindfolded was throwing darts at a map?
The Rock is supposedly Samoan and Black Nova Scotian? Shakira being Lebanese & Columbian? Then there’s Jason Mamoa or Halle Barry or Tommy Chong or Lenny Kravitz or Barak Obama or Keanu Reeves or scores of others, extremely talented or successful, that without a program or self-declaration you’d have no idea (not that it really matters beyond the curiosity factor) what ancestry was going on there but eclecticly unique and interesting.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't think he was carrying when he was scrubbing graffiti. And I didn't know the Second Amendment only applied when you were doing gov't approved tasks. To say nothing of the right to self defense.
Let me clarify. . . I think from what I've seen Rittenhouse is not guilty by reason of self-defense of everything related to assault and homicide.

I think he actually IS guilty of misdemeanor illegal possession, but that charge was dismissed for reasons that seemed good to the judge.

I also think he's a damn fool kid who went looking for trouble. I hope this experience wises him up some. Taking a life is a burden to bear. I hope when that bloody imbecile Matt Gaetz is calling him a hero, Kyle looks within himself and shoulders that burden.

That said, I'm done with snarking about it.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Let me clarify. . . I think from what I've seen Rittenhouse is not guilty by reason of self-defense of everything related to assault and homicide.

I think he actually IS guilty of misdemeanor illegal possession, but that charge was dismissed for reasons that seemed good to the judge.

I also think he's a damn fool kid who went looking for trouble. I hope this experience wises him up some. Taking a life is a burden to bear. I hope when that bloody imbecile Matt Gaetz is calling him a hero, Kyle looks within himself and shoulders that burden.

That said, I'm done with snarking about it.
And that is fair enough. I agree completely...........well, I'm not up on the gun charge, but that was only a misdemeanor.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Oddly enough, I'm the whitest white guy you ever met. Did the DNA thing, and it was all Britain and northern Europe.....with 1% Scandinavian thrown in.

Oh, and a LOT of Neanderthal markers. That's for you, Serryah lol Enjoy. It is true.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oddly enough, I'm the whitest white guy you ever met. Did the DNA thing, and it was all Britain and northern Europe.....with 1% Scandinavian thrown in.

Oh, and a LOT of Neanderthal markers. That's for you, Serryah lol Enjoy. It is true.

Thing is I see no bad things from that; thanks to that DNA we've survived this long, least on a certain level :p

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

"I'm not even white. I'm pale blue. I have to spend three days on the beach to turn white."
--Scottish comedian Billy Connolly

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The Rock is supposedly Samoan and Black Nova Scotian? Shakira being Lebanese & Columbian? Then there’s Jason Mamoa or Halle Barry or Tommy Chong or Lenny Kravitz or Barak Obama or Keanu Reeves or scores of others, extremely talented or successful, that without a program or self-declaration you’d have no idea (not that it really matters beyond the curiosity factor) what ancestry was going on there but eclecticly unique and interesting.
Call me a racist (I'm sure some will), but I think the Caucasian/East Asian mix produces a ridiculous number of very attractive people.

When I feel like exaggerating, I say "You could marry the ugliest Caucasian in Europe or North America to the ugliest East Asian, and their kids would be stunners."

Now that I'm old, wear my hair short, and live in the DC area, cops take me for Hispanic. I've had a couple, both visibly Hispanic and not, address me in Spanish.

I usually answer in German. :D

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I have no problem with any of that . But the poster in question is still upset that Columbus brought Europeans to America . I just like pointing out that without those Europeans that poster never would have been born . I have the same issue with most native agitators and activists .

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

The Neanderthal & Denisovian markers really mess with the racially pure concept, which is all just bullshit anyway.

I haven’t done the DNA thing but I’m curious just to see how crazy it really is or isn’t….& no matter what the result it would still be kind’a crazy.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
How much European blood are you carrying Chief ?
My passport says I'm Irish.

Got a problem with that?

C'mon, boy, quit being a coward and bring all your bigoted crap. I have more respect for an out-and-out Klansman than I do for an Artless Dodger like you.

At least he has the balls to stand on it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
My passport says I'm Irish.

Got a problem with that?

C'mon, boy, quit being a coward and bring all your bigoted crap. I have more respect for an out-and-out Klansman than I do for an Artless Dodger like you.

At least he has the balls to stand on it.
Read my post 297 . Really an American passport has your heritage listed , I call bullshit .