Kyle Rittenhouse

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
That we're still waiting on judgment is interesting. I thought the jury would have been back by now.

As for widdle Kyle boy, if all he wanted to do was 'help' people then he didn't need a gun to begin with.

IMO, of course. I mean, if I want to go help people, I wouldn't think I need a gun as well.

And also interesting that of that night, the biggest issues were because of him...

But meh, in the end, he's the poor white kid who got railroaded, or whatever trash the right tells themselves.

Because no good Samaritan has ever suffered an attack while trying to help.

Self defense is simply a basic human right. Carrying a weapon into dangerous situations is only good sense. If Rittenhouse had not been armed, and had acted in exactly the same honourable way he did act that night, he would have suffered serious bodily harm at the very least.

He shot three guys........that attacked him. Look at what the jury can't see, their records. Child rape (Rosenbaum), illegal confinement, assault with a weapon, domestic violence against his grandmother, no less (Huber) and burglary and domestic violence (Grosskreutz). All criminal records for violent offenses. Scum, scum, and scum. Tells you the general character of a lot of Burn Loot Murder activists.

So Rittenhouse, if he wanted to help by countering the acts of Burn Loot Murder by putting out fires they lit, only showed good sense in being armed, and the events that evening prove the point. Considering these idiots attacked a guy armed with an AR 15, imagine what would have happened if he hadn't been armed.

Ask Andy Ngo.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
That we're still waiting on judgment is interesting. I thought the jury would have been back by now.

As for widdle Kyle boy, if all he wanted to do was 'help' people then he didn't need a gun to begin with.

IMO, of course. I mean, if I want to go help people, I wouldn't think I need a gun as well.

And also interesting that of that night, the biggest issues were because of him...

But meh, in the end, he's the poor white kid who got railroaded, or whatever trash the right tells themselves.
What's your thoughts on the reports that 2 jury members are holding out due to fear of repercussions to themselves or their families?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
As reasonable as it would be to deny those groups the right to refuse warrantless searches, or to deny them the right to free speech.

Hey, your mob are the ones who hold that the right to keep and bear arms is as fundamental as freedom of speech, freedom from unreasonable searches, and freedom from deprivation of life, liberty, or property without due process of law. So I ask, how can you take away a fundamental right from a discharged felon or a person with mental-health problems that the society has not chosen to deem incompetent?
Quite simple. Even a liar should be able to figure it out. Maybe, depending on who is paying him. As soon as you infringe on someone elses right to safety of person and property you lose your rights. That is why we have hate speech laws. Your hate speech drivel potentially infringes on another person's right to safety.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

MSNBC allegedly had a producer try to follow the jury bus to their hotel.

The police pulled him over when he ran a red light, whereupon he confessed all, and had been told to do so by his boss in New York City.

The left has gone insane. And this is not the BLM people on the street, this is the MSM.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Because no good Samaritan has ever suffered an attack while trying to help.

Self defense is simply a basic human right. Carrying a weapon into dangerous situations is only good sense. If Rittenhouse had not been armed, and had acted in exactly the same honourable way he did act that night, he would have suffered serious bodily harm at the very least.

He shot three guys........that attacked him. Look at what the jury can't see, their records. Child rape (Rosenbaum), illegal confinement, assault with a weapon, domestic violence against his grandmother, no less (Huber) and burglary and domestic violence (Grosskreutz). All criminal records for violent offenses. Scum, scum, and scum. Tells you the general character of a lot of Burn Loot Murder activists.

So Rittenhouse, if he wanted to help by countering the acts of Burn Loot Murder by putting out fires they lit, only showed good sense in being armed, and the events that evening prove the point. Considering these idiots attacked a guy armed with an AR 15, imagine what would have happened if he hadn't been armed.

Ask Andy Ngo.

"Look at what the jury can't see, their records."

Their records do not matter because widdle Kyle didn't know their records either.

It doesn't matter if X person murdered a rapist, convicted or alleged, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if Y person murdered deserved to be so via the court of opinion. None of that matters. Hell, take the case in NS now; guy was accused of kidnapping and raping a minor. Someone killed him. Did he deserve it? Well some would say yes, even though nothing had even gone to court yet. But if the person who did it is found, they'll be charged with murder.

Same happens in the US.

What matters is that poor widdle Kyle shot two guys, killing them, and injured a third.

What matters is that this entire case was a cluster fuck in all respects, on all sides. From the defence to the prosecution to the Judge himself.

All that matters is that he will likely get off because it could not be proven within the laws of the state what the prosecution hoped to prove.

Though that it's taking so long (just waking up so don't know any updates as of yet) is interesting. Usually a not guilty verdict would be done by now.

FYI, you show your actual lack of giving a shit about justice or law when you bring up "Burn loot murder" as BLM's acronym. We know had widdle Kyle been a black kid, you and the other assholes here would be all for seeing him in jail by now, and "Self defence" wouldn't be a thing. Don't bother denying it either. Other similar situations of black people being shot and killed by whites, or attacked by whites, and your reactions there-in prove otherwise.

The convo is over.

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

MSNBC allegedly had a producer try to follow the jury bus to their hotel.

The police pulled him over when he ran a red light, whereupon he confessed all, and had been told to do so by his boss in New York City.

The left has gone insane. And this is not the BLM people on the street, this is the MSM.
Good thing we have the steady, firm hand of the right to guide us.

Chant "Jews will not replace us!" if you agree.

Reactions: Serryah