Note to Anti-Vaxxers

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Okay, you don’t believe in Government, Science and Vaccines..

So when you get sick, quit running to a Government run Hospital, where they are going to inject you with Monoclonal Antibodies (Science & Vaccine) to make you better!!

Have the conviction and the balls of a man to stay home and ride it out… if you die, oh well, the human genome will be stronger because of your contribution :ROFLMAO: ;)

Reactions: Serryah

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Fair enough. I would like a tax refund for the 30 years I paid into the system....minus the cost of the 3 hospital visits I made in that period of time of course. Otherwise, respectfully...get stuffed.

And btw, one can believe in science and vaccines without trusting the government....or without believing that 6 months of data on a new MRNA treatment is good enough, despite the clear and irrefutable evidence that the "vaccine" doesn't prevent you from catching the virus or from transmitting the virus. Some of us in lower risk categories maybe find this somewhat curious and prefer to hold off for a bit until "the science is settled".

The biggest problem with convincing people to "get the jab" is that it is no longer a medical issue, it's has been heavily politicized. If the fucking politicians would have stayed in their lane there would undoubtedly have been much more acceptance. Christ... you even have "journalists" calling up MP's now and requesting their immunization status so they can use it as a political bludgeon against them in the election. Shit like this positively destroys the credibility and motive of the vaccine program, and undoubtedly makes people push back against it.

Go ahead and wish death for anyone who doesn't share your narrow perspective, it's sure as hell not going to help make your case. If you truly are concerned about vaccine acceptance, you wouldn't be blathering away like you are.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yep, because people who don't believe the convoluted bullshit about Covid and the vaccine are hardcore "anti-vaxxers".

The UN/WHO- Not exactly a pair of organizations that have done much to earn people's trust, if they've been paying attention. And I mean even before Covid.

Trudeau- Probably the MOST untrustworthy goof in the history of Canadian politics.

Health Canada- Yep, I'm gonna trust a govt organ that literally permits snake oil salesmen to rip off consumers so they can sell their off-the-shelf "remedies" to us.

Big Pharma- Do I really need to elaborate with this one?

The medical community- Not that they are inherently untrustworthy but they do get their information about Covid and the vaccine(s) from the aforementioned groups.

Tell me Boomer, considering a vaccine normally takes 3-5 years to roll out to the public ( to pass all the testing, trials etc), what makes you trust one that was rushed out in just 18 months?

Sorry pal but all your belittling attempts to demean people to get vaccinated with your big smack talk aren't going to suddenly make me forget all the lies and conflicting information from supposedly reliable, official sources and rush out to get poked just to make you feel better.

In fact, I rarely leave the house other than in the immediate area. I still wear a mask and if I do get infected, it'll most likely be from my fully vaccinated wife and son since they are the only ones I come in contact with.

But, to go along with the spirit of your post, anyone who gets injured because they were texting and driving or driving whilst impaired, or who smokes and gets cancer or something, or gets alcohol poisoning should stay out of the hospital and suffer from the results and potentially die because of their actions which they knew can kill them and/or others. Sound good?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nope not wishing death on anyone.. but people not taking the vaccine are being selfish and causing others to get sick, forcing us into another lockdown and destroying people’s livelihoods..

It will end up being legislated and forced within a year.

Reactions: Serryah

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Nope not wishing death on anyone.. but people not taking the vaccine are being selfish and causing others to get sick, forcing us into another lockdown and destroying people’s livelihoods..

Unfortunately, what is being missed are the people who have actually had Covid and who otherwise don't NEED to get the vaccine as they're already immune likely better than any vaccine could give them.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I firmly believe that it's individuals who need to make the decision that best works for them. I'm vaccinated but I would not "force" others to get the vaccine b'cuz I don't know what their medical status is and I refuse to force anyone to do something they don't want to do, no matter what the reason. I wouldn't have gotten the "jab" but my husband is susceptible so I did to ensure he's safe.

Also, heard that the CDC does have data on 90,000 children and determined that they NEED NOT WEAR A MASK. Apparently, this information is available on their website. If this is the case, why are they advocating that kids wear masks in the classroom? Jin is correct in that it's got nothing to do with "science" and everything to do with politics! What a shame.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Unfortunately, what is being missed are the people who have actually had Covid and who otherwise don't NEED to get the vaccine as they're already immune likely better than any vaccine could give them.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I firmly believe that it's individuals who need to make the decision that best works for them. I'm vaccinated but I would not "force" others to get the vaccine b'cuz I don't know what their medical status is and I refuse to force anyone to do something they don't want to do, no matter what the reason. I wouldn't have gotten the "jab" but my husband is susceptible so I did to ensure he's safe.

Also, heard that the CDC does have data on 90,000 children and determined that they NEED NOT WEAR A MASK. Apparently, this information is available on their website. If this is the case, why are they advocating that kids wear masks in the classroom? Jin is correct in that it's got nothing to do with "science" and everything to do with politics! What a shame.

I had COVID March 3rd, 2020 and October 2020

I am fully vaccinated because of Delta and other varieties

Reactions: Dixie Cup

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The CDC has changed its position several times which adds to the confusion and the perception of mis-information.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
You seriously believe that if we had 100% vaccination (which was never the goal...70% was the goal) that anything would be different? In my province, 28% of people hospitalized right now are vaccinated. And the percentage of vaccinated hospitalizations have been trending up. The claim that this is a virus "of the unvaccinated" is bullshit.

Have we even studied the impact of vaccinating people with natural immunity? Does this impair or destroy their natural immunity? What about Antibody-dependent Enhancement (ADE)? Does it impair their adaptive T-cell (long-term) immunity? Are there increased health risks or serious side effect risk?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I had COVID March 3rd, 2020 and October 2020

I am fully vaccinated because of Delta and other varietie

You seriously believe that if we had 100% vaccination (which was never the goal...70% was the goal) that anything would be different? In my province, 28% of people hospitalized right now are vaccinated. And the percentage of vaccinated hospitalizations have been trending up. The claim that this is a virus "of the unvaccinated" is bullshit.

Have we even studied the impact of vaccinating people with natural immunity? Does this impair or destroy their natural immunity? What about Antibody-dependent Enhancement (ADE)? Does it impair their adaptive T-cell (long-term) immunity? Are there increased health risks or serious side effect risk?
Good questions.

Reactions: taxslave

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Good questions.
They are, but I don't think it matters. "Get vaccinated or you're killing grandma" is the only thing you need to concern yourself with.

At this point facts don't matter, only preservation of the political narrative...which is paramount to both politicians and the obedient herd.

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

All questions with no answers because no testing was done before forcing the vaccine on a largely gullible public.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

No . People’s livelihoods were destroyed by unelected public health officials mandating lockdowns and sheep like you saying okay , is this enough or shouldI bend over further ?

• Haha
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Fair enough. I would like a tax refund for the 30 years I paid into the system....minus the cost of the 3 hospital visits I made in that period of time of course. Otherwise, respectfully...get stuffed.

And btw, one can believe in science and vaccines without trusting the government....or without believing that 6 months of data on a new MRNA treatment is good enough, despite the clear and irrefutable evidence that the "vaccine" doesn't prevent you from catching the virus or from transmitting the virus. Some of us in lower risk categories maybe find this somewhat curious and prefer to hold off for a bit until "the science is settled".

The biggest problem with convincing people to "get the jab" is that it is no longer a medical issue, it's has been heavily politicized. If the fucking politicians would have stayed in their lane there would undoubtedly have been much more acceptance. Christ... you even have "journalists" calling up MP's now and requesting their immunization status so they can use it as a political bludgeon against them in the election. Shit like this positively destroys the credibility and motive of the vaccine program, and undoubtedly makes people push back against it.

Go ahead and wish death for anyone who doesn't share your narrow perspective, it's sure as hell not going to help make your case. If you truly are concerned about vaccine acceptance, you wouldn't be blathering away like you are.

I agree that politicization of the vaccine is what's turned it into a shitshow.

Do we focus on American or The Rest of the World political views on it as a 'who is to blame'?

Also don't get me wrong, overall government fucked the dog with the entire Covid issue as it is overall but looking at it there is more than just government involved that pushed the vaccine into the political sphere.

Also pretty sure your past medical visits aren't factored into this Covid mess.