COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

“Just Shut Up and Get the Vax” Guy DIES Shortly After Getting Vaxxed​

All you stooopid vaccinated dummahs can have a very NICE DAY!!!
;)
The "O" in "O.S." does not stand for "Official", it stands for "OBITUARY". Bill Gates does NOT want to pay your pension, he wants to hire "ten teachers" instead.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat Wash rinse repeat

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

“Just Shut Up and Get the Vax” Guy DIES Shortly After Getting Vaxxed​

All you stooopid vaccinated dummahs can have a very NICE DAY!!!
;)
The "O" in "O.S." does not stand for "Official", it stands for "OBITUARY". Bill Gates does NOT want to pay your pension, he wants to hire "ten teachers" instead.
that should shut him up. ;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act

ONTARIO REGULATION 264/21

DECLARATION OF EMERGENCY

Note: This Regulation was revoked on June 9, 2021. (See: O. Reg. 454/21, s. 1.)

Last amendment: 454/21.

This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.

WHEREAS COVID-19 constitutes a danger of major proportions that could result in serious harm to persons;

AND WHEREAS the criteria set out in subsection 7.0.1 (3) of the Act have been satisfied;

NOW THEREFORE, an emergency is hereby declared pursuant to section 7.0.1 of the Act in the whole of the Province of Ontario.

Oh yeah, the conspiracy theorists are runnin' stuff now I guess
;)
that should shut him up. ;)
Yeah, considering there is no more emergency IN ONTARIO because there never was one, (LAWSUITS THAT HAVE BEEN BEFORE A JURY!!!) the emergency approval of the vaccines is now NULL, I expect.

What a waste of a human being.

Union says Ontario nurses can't be forced to wear masks in flu season​

Experts testified that it was illogical to force healthy nurses to wear masks, and Hayes concluded the masks were not protecting patients or nurses from the flu.

"The sad part about it is it was giving our patients a false sense of security, and we knew that," said Haslam-Stroud.

Union head says policy 'shamed, coerced' nurses into getting flu vaccine​

"In light of the arbitrator's decision we are considering a number of options," said OHA president Anthony Dale. "In addition, we will continue to work with government and our partners on best practices for the upcoming flu season."

The influenza vaccine is only about 40 to 60 per cent effective even in good years, said Gardam, which means all hospital workers should wear masks all the time if they were actually effective at preventing the spread of the flu.

"So the only way you can really explain that argument is to say 'well, it's not really that the masks are working,"' he said. "It's because the masks are a way of driving you towards vaccination."

The policy "was symbolic rather than a scientifically based tool in the fight against influenza," and amounted to a "draconian shaking of the finger at nurses," said Haslam-Stroud.
The Canadian Press · Posted: Sep 10, 2015 1:25 PM ET | Last Updated: September 10, 2015

IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT, GET THAT FACE DIAPER ON!!!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)​

(PRNewsfoto/Association of American Physici)

NEWS PROVIDED BY
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)
Jun 16, 2021, 13:46 ET

Trust Your Doctor!!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I think I've got coronavirus. I'm having today off work. I've spent all weekend feeling shitty. I've spent most of it bedridden drifting in and out of sleep (I just about managed to drag myself up at around 7:30 on Saturday night to watch the England-Ukraine match). I'm either too hot and I'm waking up covered in sweat and it's getting in my eyes and making them sting like soap does or I'm too cold and I'm shivering. I'm constantly turning up the central heating then turning it down again and opening a window then shutting it again. Then last night about 4am I suddenly had a severe ache in my legs and back. My legs almost felt like they had cramp. It was awful. I had to get up and take some pills. So I'm just lying here in bed playing online bowling against people from around the world. And I'm still having the odd beer, of course.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This gives me a great opportunity to start reading my new books I bought cheap from Amazon.

IMG_20210705_181818.jpg

IMG_20210705_181751.jpg

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Boris CONFIRMS 5 Steps To Freedom 👏 Watch Full Speech Mon 5th July 2021 5pm​

Freedom Day is Monday 19th July

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

FAUCI REFUSES TO SHOW UP FOR COVID ORIGINS HEARING AND REP JORDAN CALLS HIM OUT​

channel image
Dinesh D'Souza

rumble
3597 subscribers
Subscribe

Anthony Fauci loves getting in front of a camera when liberals lionize him, but he refuses to actually take responsibility for his decisions.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
yeah struck speechless by the truth
;)

here is some law suit for ya bub:

Judge orders Johnson & Johnson to pay Oklahoma $572 million for fueling state's opioid crisis​

HEALTH AND SCIENCE

Johnson & Johnson confirms opioid business has ended in $230 million settlement with New York​

Johnson & Johnson loses appeal of $2.2 billion verdict in ovarian cancer case​

J&J loses appeal of $2.2 billion talc verdict​

Missouri’s highest court on Tuesday refused to consider Johnson & Johnson’s appeal of a $2.12 billion damages award to women who blamed their ovarian cancer on asbestos in its baby powder and other talc products.

Johnson & Johnson loses $10.7B after sweeping U.S. tax changes​

Major Johnson & Johnson Verdicts and Settlements​

J&J was involved in seven of 2017’s top ten health-care-related verdicts.

Go Ahead! stick that needle in your arm...oh look man...here comes the vaccine resistant covidiot hayfever variant on beyond zebra and look! MORE needles in the arm...
:)
Go figure eh? Heroin dealers...whoddah guessed this was their plan from the start?

100,000 LAWSUITS!!!

...and there is sleepy slighting Jones with a case that hasn't even been before the jury yet... because, welll...BS buddy....nothing but pure pathetic childish BS.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
My back and legs are aching like buggery. I've barely got the energy to go to the bathroom never mind walk to work.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
NEW NORMAL

Singapore to become one of first nations to STOP counting Covid cases as it plans to treat virus ‘like the flu’​

SINGAPORE could become one of the first countries to stop recording daily Covid case numbers in a bid to get life back to normal by treating the virus "like the flu".

The south-east Asian country has recorded just 36 deaths since the start of the pandemic by implementing draconian rules to curb the infection rate, and officials now want to ditch measures such as counting infection numbers each day.

LOL...
;)

My back and legs are aching like buggery. I've barely got the energy to go to the bathroom never mind walk to work.
I already use Quercetin for other reasons...I am told THAT may have helped make my case so easy. I found the lack of energy sort of came and went for a few days.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Sports Illustrated swimsuit model dishes on turn as hero nurse
Author of the article:Mark Daniell
Publishing date:Jul 05, 2021 • 12 hours ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
Maggie Rawlins, a frontline nurse, will be featured in the upcoming Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Maggie Rawlins, a frontline nurse, will be featured in the upcoming Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. PHOTO BY MAGGIE RAWLINS /INSTAGRAM/SPORTS ILLUSTRATED
Article content
Maggie Rawlins, a registered nurse who went from being a model to a hero on the frontlines of the coronavirus fight, is getting ready for her big closeup in Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
In March, the magazine announced Rawlins as one of the models for its annual edition, which hits shelves July 19. Her busy year lending a hand as a volunteer healthcare professional helped catapult her into the spotlight.

“I feel like everyone has a role and a responsibility to play during the pandemic,” Rawlins told People magazine. “Since I have an active nursing license, I felt like (going back to nursing) was the right thing to do.”

Rawlins felt a responsibility to help, she added. “You just hit the ground running. There were a lot of obstacles.

The SI Rookie admits that she was nervous jumping to the frontlines of the COVID-19 fight, but called her decision a “no brainer” in a recent interview with the New York Post.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“I’ve been a nurse for six years, so it’s always been a part of my story,” the South Carolina native said. “It was cool to see people from all over the country coming together. That was really inspiring.”

Rawlins told the Post that during her three-week stint treating patients, she went unrecognized as a model.

“I was covered head-to-toe (in PPE),” she said. “And I don’t think anyone would have cared.”

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content

But Rawlins says the opportunity has given her a chance to highlight her work with OneWorld Health, which helps provide care to underserved communities.

“SI definitely gave me a platform I didn’t have before,” she told the Post. “I feel like I have been given more of a voice.”

Rawlins told the Post she had no idea SI was scouting her for their upcoming issue. “I got a call from my agent saying I was up for it. Then two hours later, he said, ‘You’re confirmed for Sports Illustrated, and you’re shooting in three weeks,'” she said.

After indulging at home during the pandemic, Rawlins “did a lot of at-home Pilates and the Sculpt Society app with Megan Roup” to help get herself swimsuit ready.

SI’s swimsuit edition will also feature Canadian model Kate Bock, who has appeared in the issue eight previous times.

“This unprecedented year has made me even more grateful for every opportunity in my life,” Bock, 33, shared in an Instagram post.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
mdaniell@postmedia.com
1625570374343.png

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Israel data 'preliminary signal' Delta variant can bypass vaccine: expert​

PFIZER EXEC CAUGHT HOPING VIRUS NEVER ENDS SO PHARMA CAN MAKE BANK​

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose