Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I can't imagine anyone being for CRT as it is racist policy in and of itself. If one were to read Marxist propaganda, they would see that it was included and only serves to divide. Anyone who actually takes the time to look up what is involved would clearly see that it's all about race and only race. It's not about individual rights and freedoms; it's about how you should FEEL as a black, white, Hispanic etc.

My child as he was growing up was NEVER aware that he should treat people of color or who were gay any differently than anyone else. Children don't know anything about racism or bigotries - they are TAUGHT that and no child should be taught that there are differences just because their skin color is different. When he was a teenager, he had gay friends and went to their weddings. His best friend is an aboriginal. His care giver is Black. He doesn't see anything but people he loves and trusts. Why would anyone want to change his way of thinking because that's what CRT does. Fortunately, he's not in school anymore because if this crap is being taught, I personally feel it's child abuse because no child should have to carry the burden of people who feel they know better and insist that race is an issue. We can't stand for it!

While there are racists in society like the Leftists (and Marxists) we simply need to call them out (since they refuse to debate) and not let them get away with their disgusting attitudes which, it seems Liberal Feminist is part of the cabal since seems quite ok to indoctrinate our kids. That is simply unacceptable to a civil society. While we may not be perfect, we are honorable people for the most part who are quick to help others in need, who condemn the racism & bigotry that is so prevalent on the Left and we need to ensure Conservative values in our kids.

Unfortunately, being a Liberal used to mean something. Being Progressive used to mean something. Unfortunately, the definitions have changed by those who would prefer to live under an autocratic government who tells them what to do, think, feel and say and whose "poor wittle feelings are so hurt they need their safe spaces". That's not a place I want to live in, that's for sure!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So you don't know anything about it then.

Okay.
What does Critical Race theory mean to you? And before you say I wouldn't understand give it a try

critical race theory | Definition, Principles, & Facts ...

https://www.britannica.com/topic/critical-race-theory
Critical race theory (CRT), intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that raceis not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour.
Grandfather ClausePrejudiceSlave Code

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What does Critical Race theory mean to you? And before you say I wouldn't understand give it a try

Critical race theory (CRT), intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that raceis not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour.
Read this, I know the author of the study very well. Environmental behavior knows no race and it kills.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Haha program the kids before they become their parents and be more like us the collective wow
Anna knows her shit. The catchments cover quite the spectrum of people so there isn't any this race that race bullshit.

It's somewhat reassuring that most will outgrow "da hood" and scary the nastiest of the nasty never will.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What does Critical Race theory mean to you? And before you say I wouldn't understand

I wasn't going to say that you wouldn't understand. Good assumption though :)

give it a try

Funny, I was going to post that up too...

Also this:

Great read on the issue as it pertains to schooling.

As for what CRT means to me? I actually had to look up these two in order to see what it actually meant cause it's not something I've ever thought about/focused on it. I didn't think it meant 'whitey bad' automatically, though.

I also think that in the Britannica definition, point 6 is, to put it bluntly, fucking stupid and also utterly wrong. "The “voice of colour” thesis holds that people of colour are uniquely qualified to speak on behalf of other members of their group (or groups) regarding the forms and effects of racism." Everyone experiences life differently and what one person might find automatically racist, may not be, it may be just a misunderstanding or someone being stupid in a moment of stupidity.

Do I agree that it should be taught? I'm honestly not sure. I think shoving education about the history of people of color/race as "CRT" is a stupid idea. Call it what it is: the history of X Race. When a kid gets into higher grades and can grasp the legal analysis of it all, then expand it to what CRT really is. From the Education link: "Critical race theory is not a synonym for culturally relevant teaching, which emerged in the 1990s." This is where I think too many get confused.