Biden is no friend to Canada

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Keep trying . Of course you don’t, think .

You certainly are free to change it , but who made you the sole arbitrator?
Shoo! Shoo! Fk off PigQanon.

I do not want to converse or debate you after being exposed to your content and frankly your creepy attention.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
P. S. You are easily triggered and throw insults around with ease , good luck making friends .
Triggered I'm not the one that pitched HIS fit in my notes on my bio/introduction you saw my account name and have been little dogging my foot since. And I have all the friends I want and need I'm not here to collect likes or other FB shit.

Shoo PigQanon.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Triggered I'm not the one that pitched HIS fit in my notes on my bio/introduction you saw my account name and have been little dogging my foot since. And I have all the friends I want and need I'm not here to collect likes or other FB shit.

Shoo PigQanon.
Shoo , shoo , shoo , go away little snowflake . If you do not like me , if you can not respect a different opinion , if all you can do is try and insult , maybe , just maybe public message boards are not the place for you .

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Shoo , shoo , shoo , go away little snowflake . If you do not like me , if you can not respect a different opinion , if all you can do is try and insult , maybe , just maybe public message boards are not the place for you .
I've look for block and found ignore so goodbye you creep.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
LOLOLOL oh my you right wing nutbars do love your conspiracies.
"Liberal Party owned media..."
LOL wow TY.

Trump is gone and not coming back.
Kenny will lose his election.
Ford will lose.
O'Tool is functionally useless and shot himself in the foot politically long ago.
Liberals will take PQ seats.
Justin will get re-elected for lack of better choices.
CBC will keep on as it always has.

Do you work, what's your job?
You leftards do like to control the message, and what better way than giving media companies taxpayers' money to control the message. All the main media outlets in Canada are now on par with CBC. Totally unreliable.
I pay massive taxes for turdOWE to give to Kwebek.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"Trump is gone and not coming back.
Ford will lose.
O'Tool is functionally useless and shot himself in the foot politically long ago.
CBC will keep on as it always has."

I would add you have the situation pegged to a "T". The main tragedy is Justin!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
"Trump is gone and not coming back.
Ford will lose.
CBC will keep on as it always has."

I would add you have the situation pegged to a "T". The main tragedy is Justin!
I concur. The tool is just another eastern liberal lite. Ford is a liberal toady bootlicker from OntariOWE. CBC is still the mouth organ of the Liberal party.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
You leftards do like to control the message, and what better way than giving media companies taxpayers' money to control the message. All the main media outlets in Canada are now on par with CBC. Totally unreliable.
I pay massive taxes for turdOWE to give to Kwebek.
I adore thins the pre-schooler language use makes all of my points.

Goddess you're really that pathetic huh?