Biden is no friend to Canada

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
IM ADDICTED TO you AND (our mutual lil friend there) DOZY EPSTEIN?
Oo
POOR LITTLE EPSTEINS! NOW YOU TWO HAVE FUN TOGETHER DOWN ON THE FUNNY PHARMA!

LOL beardies in the lil girls room never give up no matter what they call themselves!

Sleepy and bill gates are the one's who want to stick EXPERIMENTAL pointy things in OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN. But Hey...NEUREMBERG.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
IM ADDICTED TO you AND (our mutual lil friend there) DOZY EPSTEIN?
Oo
POOR LITTLE EPSTEINS! NOW YOU TWO HAVE FUN TOGETHER DOWN ON THE FUNNY PHARMA!

LOL beardies in the lil girls room never give up no matter what they call themselves!

Sleepy and bill gates are the one's who want to stick EXPERIMENTAL pointy things in OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN. But Hey...NEUREMBERG.

Hey, if you can throw out wild accusations and baseless claims, so can the rest of us.

At least I don't have a focus-nearing-fetish on Epstein and pedophiles.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I find it totally amazing that so many have their eyes and ears glued shut when it comes to Trump. How much of the man's bull shit can people ignore? I guess that comes with politics!
Maybe you should open yours many in the MSM are admitting he was right on a lot of things they denounced him for

Reactions: DaSleeper

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
I find it totally amazing that so many have their eyes and ears glued shut when it comes to Trump. How much of the man's bull shit can people ignore? I guess that comes with politics!
Do you think you are seeing truth now from the Democrats? There is nothing I wouldn't put past Hillary Clinton.

The whole frigging thing is a bunch of 80 year olds setting policy that they will never be around to see. Doesn't Nancy Pelosi have grand children? Serve themselves is all they know and they have been doing it so long they actually think it's a legitimate form of life.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Do you think you are seeing truth now from the Democrats? There is nothing I wouldn't put past Hillary Clinton.

The whole frigging thing is a bunch of 80 year olds setting policy that they will never be around to see. Doesn't Nancy Pelosi have grand children? Serve themselves is all they know and they have been doing it so long they actually think it's a legitimate form of life.
Hillary is just about as corrupt as they come, although I think Trump has the edge on her. Both of them totally disqualify whatever party they run for! To Hillary's credit, I doubt if she would have allowed Covid to get as far out of control as Trump did.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
It comes with hatred too he practically gave voice and social permission to the worst classes and brands of Americans, other Cons everywhere have held a boner for all of that since.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It comes with hatred too he practically gave voice and social permission to the worst classes and brands of Americans, other Cons everywhere have held a boner for all of that since.
He has awaken a nation of Patriots and the Liberals hate him for it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Liberal Feminist

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Which isn't happening either.

And has never been happening.

Like the "steal" never happened.... just more right wing stunnedness going nowhere.
The steal happened alright. Same as covid19 escaped from a lab. Just the lefty owned media decided to ignore it. The truth will come pout eventually. Even a few of the Liberal Party owned media is starting to ask questions about covid. Especially since CBC got caught in a big lie about it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Barely five months into office and Biden’s managed to mess up the oil prices, caused a border crisis, and now there’s going to be a meat shortage. Wait until hyperinflation hits.
But hey , at least he isn’t that monster Trump . Why he almost single handily put democracy back hundred years .