Biden is no friend to Canada

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Can you name some Biden supporters on CC because I see a lot of Trumpers?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Wrong, wrong, wrong! After Trump's year long tirade where Covid was running rampant across the entire U.S., Biden has pretty much brought it under almost complete control in less than 5 months!. While I'm mentioning Trump, I think the S.O.B. should have been charged with inciting a riot on January 6. and kept in jail until Nov. 10 2124!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Wrong, wrong, wrong! After Trump's year long tirade where Covid was running rampant across the entire U.S., Biden has pretty much brought it under almost complete control in less than 5 months!. While I'm mentioning Trump, I think the S.O.B. should have been charged with inciting a riot on January 6. and kept in jail until Nov. 10 2124!

Yeah because of Warp Speed.. who did that?? 🤔🚀

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
I'm not.

I see him as a much lesser evil that the orange tumor that was elected but I'm not a supporter.

If in any other country he'd be a conservative type or an old republican since stuff tilted that hard right.

But I don't support him.

And Sir I I did I'm 1 person so who else? Show us these pro-biden threads and posts please sir?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm not.

I see him as a much lesser evil that the orange tumor that was elected but I'm not a supporter.

If in any other country he'd be a conservative type or an old republican since stuff tilted that hard right.

But I don't support him.

And Sir I I did I'm 1 person so who else? Show us these pro-biden threads and posts please sir?
Have you shot up Trump’s vaccine yet ? Such evil .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wrong, wrong, wrong! After Trump's year long tirade where Covid was running rampant across the entire U.S., Biden has pretty much brought it under almost complete control in less than 5 months!.
F*cking really now. It was NINE months and yet you somehow expected Trump to magically come up with a vaccine for it right away? Ya know, because there was just a shit ton of Covid vaccines hanging around before Covid even struck, But yeah, I'm sure the summer of leftist rioting and violence had nothing to do with keeping the virus circulating nicely. I'm sure it was all Trump's fault when New York's mayor encouraged New Yorkers to keep getting out and enjoying the city. I'm sure it was all Trump's fault when Pelosi encouraged everyone to head on down to China Town. And it was CLEARLY Trump's fault when Cuomo stuck all those Covid infected patients in old age homes. Oh, and it was absolutely 100% Trump's fault when Congress refused to let him close the borders.
While I'm mentioning Trump, I think the S.O.B. should have been charged with inciting a riot on January 6. and kept in jail until Nov. 10 2124!
Oh for sure, because telling your supporters " We lost, it's over, go home" is obviously some kind of ALT-right code for insurrection. What the f*ck happened to you dude? You used to be somewhat rational at least.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
F*cking really now. It was NINE months and yet you somehow expected Trump to magically come up with a vaccine for it right away? Ya know, because there was just a shit ton of Covid vaccines hanging around before Covid even struck, But yeah, I'm sure the summer of leftist rioting and violence had nothing to do with keeping the virus circulating nicely. I'm sure it was all Trump's fault when New York's mayor encouraged New Yorkers to keep getting out and enjoying the city. I'm sure it was all Trump's fault when Pelosi encouraged everyone to head on down to China Town. And it was CLEARLY Trump's fault when Cuomo stuck all those Covid infected patients in old age homes. Oh, and it was absolutely 100% Trump's fault when Congress refused to let him close the borders.

Oh for sure, because telling your supporters " We lost, it's over, go home" is obviously some kind of ALT-right code for insurrection. What the f*ck happened to you dude? You used to be somewhat rational at least.
CBC happened .

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021

He's just tired of the Orange stain that's left still.

A lot of us are.

The election stands, Trump is done.

Reactions: JLM

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He's just tired of the Orange stain that's left still.

A lot of us are.

The election stands, Trump is done.
we stole it it's ours!

*sigh*...LOLbarrels! Well, at least you can plainly see why they want to take away every one else's guns while loading up on their own.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
we stole it it's ours!

*sigh*...LOLbarrels! Well, at least you can plainly see why they want to take away every one else's guns while loading up on their own.
Which isn't happening either.

And has never been happening.

Like the "steal" never happened.... just more right wing stunnedness going nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave