Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
  • Love
Reactions: B00Mer

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Good; Nazi's should be banned and labelled as the terrorists they are.
Then, so should you...

Dearie.

Reactions: taxslave

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Arnie was a "bit" over the top! He needs to apologize to Americans for his ill advised "statement" comparing what happened on Capital Hill to the Nazi's. He should know better since, as he stated, he was born & brought up in Austria. He KNOWS BETTER!! What he said was disgusting.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Arnie was a "bit" over the top! He needs to apologize to Americans for his ill advised "statement" comparing what happened on Capital Hill to the Nazi's. He should know better since, as he stated, he was born & brought up in Austria. He KNOWS BETTER!! What he said was disgusting.

Guess you missed the Nazi's who were on Capitol Hill last week, eh?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
He's spot on..

Trump fukked up.
Guess you missed the Nazi's who were on Capitol Hill last week, eh?
As opposed to the red fascists who spent the summer rioting, looting, burning, assaulting, murdering and violently taking over entire neighbourhoods while demanding autonomy. Clearly those were peaceful protests because they were leftards.

Here, allow me to clarify it for you. According to the ALT-left narrative, ANY violence on the part of the ALT-left is "peaceful protest", or "mostly peaceful protest. Any protest of ANY kind by the right is a violent, nazi mob.
In fact, I just finished reading a garbage article from some crap parenting magazine about how to explain to your kids that what happened at the Capitol was mob violence but the summer of violence the US enjoyed at the hands of Marxists and other ALT-left filth was called "protest". Jesus Christ woman, there were goddam Democrats CONDONING the violence and in a handful of cases, were actually PROMOTING it. Funny how not a single Democrat scumbag can bring themselves to blame themselves for a summer of violence.

What's even sicker is the leftist trash and Piglosi are so determined to fault Trump for what happened even though he told everyone, "We fought the good fight and we lost. Go home." Piglosi is a seriously demented c*cnt with NEITHER foot standing anywhere near reality.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I saw this - well part of it - and though I don't normally like "Arnie", I do feel bad for the people he spoke of affected by the war. I know drinking was how my grandfather sadly dealt with what he saw.
You commies have killed 200 MILLION PLUS people compared to hitler's 20 million

FFS, what a GENOCIDAL hypotwit

dearie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
As opposed to the red fascists who spent the summer rioting, looting, burning, assaulting, murdering and violently taking over entire neighbourhoods while demanding autonomy. Clearly those were peaceful protests because they were leftards.

Here, allow me to clarify it for you. According to the ALT-left narrative, ANY violence on the part of the ALT-left is "peaceful protest", or "mostly peaceful protest. Any protest of ANY kind by the right is a violent, nazi mob.
In fact, I just finished reading a garbage article from some crap parenting magazine about how to explain to your kids that what happened at the Capitol was mob violence but the summer of violence the US enjoyed at the hands of Marxists and other ALT-left filth was called "protest". Jesus Christ woman, there were goddam Democrats CONDONING the violence and in a handful of cases, were actually PROMOTING it. Funny how not a single Democrat scumbag can bring themselves to blame themselves for a summer of violence.

What's even sicker is the leftist trash and Piglosi are so determined to fault Trump for what happened even though he told everyone, "We fought the good fight and we lost. Go home." Piglosi is a seriously demented c*cnt with NEITHER foot standing anywhere near reality.
And don’t forget that practically every Republican lawmaker denounced the protest immediately going so far as suspending their planned questioning of electoral college votes , something not seen from the Democrats this past summer .

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Nazis are us . Democratic slogan coming soon to a country near you .
Funny how they can be BOTH nazis and commies at the same time...but that's CORPATIST, globalist, FASCISM for you.
;)

good gurl Sarryah!

Hungry?...your Czech is in the mail. See you in California or New York some day!

bring our good friend just in castro with you!

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And don’t forget that practically every Republican lawmaker denounced the protest immediately going so far as suspending their planned questioning of electoral college votes , something not seen from the Democrats this past summer .
What do you expect? ALT-left scum lives by two standards. An incredibly low standard for themselves and impeccably high standards for everyone else.