US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No, the cop beat to death with a goddamn fire extinguisher. By Pro Trump supporters.

You okay with that?
link please mz dirty russian collusion defund the police bomb
(what, the one that died of a stroke, not injuries?)

...and where is the proof you were telling the truth that I requested?

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Did anyone else see Serryah condemning BLM when they were causing thuggery and attacking cops in the streets? Or has she just suddenly disliked such behaviour now that Ant... sorry, "Trump supporters"... are doing it?

Here's the hypocrisy of the Lefties, people.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Did anyone else see Serryah condemning BLM when they were causing thuggery and attacking cops in the streets? Or has she just suddenly disliked such behaviour now that Ant... sorry, "Trump supporters"... are doing it?

yeah, like when blm killed that black ex police captain.

Retired St. Louis Police captain killed after responding to a pawnshop alarm during looting​

(CNN)A retired police captain fatally shot during looting in St. Louis was passionate about helping young people and would have forgiven those behind the violence on the city's streets, his son says.
David Dorn, 77, was killed while responding to an alarm at a pawnshop overnight Monday, St. Louis Police Department announced in a news conference Tuesday.
"Throughout the night, we made 25 arrests for various charges. And then there were 55 businesses and counting that were burglarized and had property damage," St. Louis Police Chief John Hayden told reporters.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Did anyone else see Serryah condemning BLM when they were causing thuggery and attacking cops in the streets?

If anyone in BLM did something wrong - whether it was looting, causing bodily harm or even murder to someone - then they deserve what they fucking get, up to and including jail time.

There is NO excuse for any of that BS at ANY time.

I've said it before, and will say it again.

But I also will not condemn ALL of those who protested with BLM, because not all of them are like the extremists.

Just not like everyone who went to the Capitol were stupid fucking assholes who deserve what they get. Those that stood outside and were good with just being protesters, I'm all for what they did.

Or has she just suddenly disliked such behaviour now that Ant... sorry, "Trump supporters"... are doing it?

Blackie, you're so wrong so much about me, thank gods I don't keep score.

And your hypocrisy is where now?

The cop beat to death with a fire extinguisher?

Hello?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
yeah, like when blm killed that black ex police captain.

Retired St. Louis Police captain killed after responding to a pawnshop alarm during looting​

(CNN)A retired police captain fatally shot during looting in St. Louis was passionate about helping young people and would have forgiven those behind the violence on the city's streets, his son says.
David Dorn, 77, was killed while responding to an alarm at a pawnshop overnight Monday, St. Louis Police Department announced in a news conference Tuesday.
"Throughout the night, we made 25 arrests for various charges. And then there were 55 businesses and counting that were burglarized and had property damage," St. Louis Police Chief John Hayden told reporters.

Whoever killed him deserves the time they get.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What the Left try to make you think:

Attacking police and burning and looting property = Peaceful protest
1610193070950.png

Messing up an office = Violence and thuggishness by a bunch of fascists

1610193383481.png

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
link please mz dirty russian collusion defund the police bomb
(what, the one that died of a stroke, not injuries?)

Defund the police? Do you mean reallocating some of it's alotted monies to go to people who could actually use it AND stop the cops from doing shit they shouldn't be dealing with, so they stick to actual law related issues?

Or do you mean the idiocy that some think defund the police means, or should mean, take the money all away from the police, because anyone that thinks that is a dipshit that obviously is on assisted breathing, cause they're too stupid to breathe naturally.

I don't know why you keep saying russian collusion, but whatever.

Anyway...

Links to Brian D. Sicknick's murder:

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/loss-uscp-colleague-brian-d-sicknick (from the USCP page itself since you'll likely claim the above links are "leftist" BSery or whatever)

I don't care that he might have supported Trump, Biden or the Tooth Fairy. What was done to him was disgusting and wrong and the rioters need to be brought to justice.
...and where is the proof you were telling the truth that I requested?

About my mom?

Not happening.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What the Left try to make you think:

Attacking police and burning and looting property = Peaceful protest
View attachment 4716

Messing up an office = Violence and thuggishness by a bunch of fascists

View attachment 4717

The rioters who burned shit down and looted are no different than the assholes who broke into the capitol illegally and destroyed those offices, stole stuff - including mail which is a federal offence - and all should be in jail for their fuckery.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The rioters who burned shit down and looted are no different than the assholes who broke into the capitol illegally and destroyed those offices, stole stuff - including mail which is a federal offence - and all should be in jail for their fuckery.
Yes, they were different. They are peaceful looters, arsonists, vandals and murderers with a merchandise line.

Screenshot_20210109-062902_Chrome.jpg

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
If anyone in BLM did something wrong - whether it was looting, causing bodily harm or even murder to someone - then they deserve what they fucking get, up to and including jail time.

There is NO excuse for any of that BS at ANY time.

I've said it before, and will say it again.

But I also will not condemn ALL of those who protested with BLM, because not all of them are like the extremists.

Just not like everyone who went to the Capitol were stupid fucking assholes who deserve what they get. Those that stood outside and were good with just being protesters, I'm all for what they did.

Blackie, you're so wrong so much about me, thank gods I don't keep score.

And your hypocrisy is where now?

The cop beat to death with a fire extinguisher?

Hello?
HELLO: died of stroke

No proof that I requested yet?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Defund the police? Do you mean reallocating some of it's alotted monies to go to people who could actually use it AND stop the cops from doing shit they shouldn't be dealing with, so they stick to actual law related issues?

Or do you mean the idiocy that some think defund the police means, or should mean, take the money all away from the police, because anyone that thinks that is a dipshit that obviously is on assisted breathing, cause they're too stupid to breathe naturally.

I don't know why you keep saying russian collusion, but whatever.

Anyway...

Links to Brian D. Sicknick's murder:

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/loss-uscp-colleague-brian-d-sicknick (from the USCP page itself since you'll likely claim the above links are "leftist" BSery or whatever)

I don't care that he might have supported Trump, Biden or the Tooth Fairy. What was done to him was disgusting and wrong and the rioters need to be brought to justice.

About my mom?

Not happening.

Then you are full of it AND yes the the cop was injured, BUT died of a stroke.

"U.S. Capitol Police said “Sicknick was responding to the riots … and was injured while physically engaging with protesters” Sicknick died on Thursday after being taken to a hospital following his collapse after he returned to his divisional office, the police said.

Sicknick, 40, suffered a stroke and was on life support before he died, a CBS News affiliate reported. He was a 12-year veteran of the force."

A MURDER PROBE???? NOT AN INVESTIGATION!!!!

AGAIN SERRYAH, I AM CALLING BS ON YOU!!!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
If you're talking about the woman who was trying to get past the blockade in the Capitol building, well if she didn't want to be shot, she shouldn't have been there breaking the law.

that's what's said to blacks, IIRC...
link please

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
From the New York Times:

"One of the most serious federal cases involved Lonnie L. Coffman of Falkville, Ala. In the bed of his truck, officers found what they described as an M4 assault rifle and magazines loaded with ammunition. They also found rags, lighters and 11 glass Mason jars filled with a liquid later identified as gasoline.

The police found two handguns in his pants pockets, a 9-millimeter handgun in his right front pocket and a .22-caliber pistol in his left front pocket.

When questioned by the police, Mr. Coffman said his Mason jars contained “melted Styrofoam and gasoline,” which would have behaved similarly to napalm when ignited."

So, why do we think he was carrying around 11 jars of napalm. Self-defense, maybe?

This guy was going to light off napalm in the United States Capitol.

And Twin Moose is sorry he failed.
Did he scream all hail Trump or did he yell phuck the police?

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Where is the proof he was a trump supporter and the "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" FBI is now not a VIABLE source.