US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Funny how the same snowflakes who piss and moan about "cancel culture" cream their jeans at a violent attempt to cancel the expression of 80 million Americans in an election.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I like how the same people who supported the overthrow of the democratic vote for Brexit don't like it when the exact same thing is happening with the vote for Biden.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

PLEASE READ AND SHARE... You know what has to be done? We take down the banks, and yes it can be done. The fractional reserve system is their Achilles heel. We could take down the banks in a matter of days. If people all on the same day started to withdraw their cash- the banks die. Of course they would halt withdrawals, but we keep going back and bleed them to death and over the course of a few weeks- the banks die.. This really can be done.. GM

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Rep. Mo Brooks: Congress Was Briefed On ANTIFA Infiltration Of Jan. 6th Stop The Steal Protest​

Alabama Representative Mo Brooks asserts that Congress was briefed before the January 6th Million MAGA March about ANTIFA actors infiltrating the protest to cause chaos, sew seeds of violence, and ultimately change the narrative by turning an overall peaceful protest into a mainstream media declared riot.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Watch as a A black effetard shoots a PATRIOTIC unarmed white woman.

If you're talking about the woman who was trying to get past the blockade in the Capitol building, well if she didn't want to be shot, she shouldn't have been there breaking the law.

that's what's said to blacks, IIRC...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
If you're talking about the woman who was trying to get past the blockade in the Capitol building, well if she didn't want to be shot, she shouldn't have been there breaking the law.

that's what's said to blacks, IIRC...
Celebrating a death like that after After begging for sympathy about your mum, that is as low as as a person can get, dearie.
Not to mention as racist as it is possible to be as well.

You really are a piece of werk. Are you are lying about your mum too? Prove what you said about her is true.

But then even if you do that what you just said was just despicable.

eta..Oh wait, you didn't prove the last thing I asked you to prove was true either, come to think of it. Are you really as full of it as your REMF buddy?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
From the New York Times:

"One of the most serious federal cases involved Lonnie L. Coffman of Falkville, Ala. In the bed of his truck, officers found what they described as an M4 assault rifle and magazines loaded with ammunition. They also found rags, lighters and 11 glass Mason jars filled with a liquid later identified as gasoline.

The police found two handguns in his pants pockets, a 9-millimeter handgun in his right front pocket and a .22-caliber pistol in his left front pocket.

When questioned by the police, Mr. Coffman said his Mason jars contained “melted Styrofoam and gasoline,” which would have behaved similarly to napalm when ignited."

So, why do we think he was carrying around 11 jars of napalm. Self-defense, maybe?

This guy was going to light off napalm in the United States Capitol.

And Twin Moose is sorry he failed.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
prove it ya commie
;)
The only failure here is YOU

..and of course the jury is still out on serryah's claims as well, pending any actual proof she isn't.

But that is up to her at this time.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Celebrating a death like that

Not Celebrating anything. It's fucking horrible it happened.

However calling out that had she been black or brown and likely had comments of "she deserved it" as the reaction from the right leaning side of society isn't exactly a lie, you know.

after After begging for sympathy about your mum,

I wasn't begging for anything about my mom. I mentioned why I was more pissed than normal to TB because I actually LIKE TB even if I don't always agree with him.

that is as low as as a person can get, dearie.

Not as low as some other people here, trust me.

Not to mention as racist as it is possible to be as well.

Racist? Pointing out the racism of others is now racist? Ooohkay....

You really are a piece of werk.

Ditto to you.

Are you are lying about your mum too? Prove what you said about her is true.

No I'm not but I also can't prove it's true, nor would I need to even if I could. I don't care if you believe or not.

But then even if you do that what you just said was just despicable.

Again, pointing out the racism of others isn't despicable, it's pointing out the racism of others...

eta..Oh wait, you didn't prove the last thing I asked you to prove was true either,

And that was? Because there's a few things you've posted lately I haven't commented on because I just can't be bothered anymore, especially right now.

come to think of it. Are you really as full of it as your REMF buddy?

If I answered that, would you even believe it?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
From the New York Times:

"One of the most serious federal cases involved Lonnie L. Coffman of Falkville, Ala. In the bed of his truck, officers found what they described as an M4 assault rifle and magazines loaded with ammunition. They also found rags, lighters and 11 glass Mason jars filled with a liquid later identified as gasoline.

The police found two handguns in his pants pockets, a 9-millimeter handgun in his right front pocket and a .22-caliber pistol in his left front pocket.

When questioned by the police, Mr. Coffman said his Mason jars contained “melted Styrofoam and gasoline,” which would have behaved similarly to napalm when ignited."

So, why do we think he was carrying around 11 jars of napalm. Self-defense, maybe?

This guy was going to light off napalm in the United States Capitol.

And Twin Moose is sorry he failed.
The guy is an asshole that should be prosecuted to the fullest , but was he representative of the whole ?