US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The whole Lincoln Project is pushed by career politicians and bureaucraps that are upset about losing their access to taxpayers money.

I'll agree that SOME in the Lincoln project are likely just the typical, selfish Republican types who want to dictate the lives of others.

On the other hand, that doesn't make the observations mentioned in the video wrong.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What a stupid video! Apparently, he thinks all Republican's are stupid TV freaks living in another reality when, in fact, it's the Democrats who live in another reality.

Considering who is calling it a stupid video, it must be pretty good. As for Rick Wilson, he was Republican and saw that the party was changing under Authoritarian Trump. And unlike other R's who are scared of the Orange Menace for some fucked up reason, he was part of those who turned to fight him.

Not that I trust him much either, but his insight on things as a Republican before Trump is interesting.

As for Biden being dangerous... LMFAO!!! Oh Dixie... you're hilarious in your inanity.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

From the article in the tweet

Using the numbers as of today, which are materially similar to Binney’s, we find a huge issue. If we have 213.8 million registered voters in the US and 66.2% of all voters voted in the 2020 election, that equals 141.5 voters who voted in the 2020 election (Binney shows 140 million which is materially the same).

If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden. This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden!

This also supports our observations from the start. Biden committed fraud in every imaginable way, but the big steal was in millions of fraudulent votes that were created to steal the election for Biden. MILLIONS!

The result of the 2020 election at a very high level do not add up. This is math liberals – very simple math that even liberals should be able to understand. At a high level, the Biden camp clearly committed fraud.

H'mmmm?

Reactions: DaSleeper

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

From the article in the tweet

Using the numbers as of today, which are materially similar to Binney’s, we find a huge issue. If we have 213.8 million registered voters in the US and 66.2% of all voters voted in the 2020 election, that equals 141.5 voters who voted in the 2020 election (Binney shows 140 million which is materially the same).

If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden. This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden!

This also supports our observations from the start. Biden committed fraud in every imaginable way, but the big steal was in millions of fraudulent votes that were created to steal the election for Biden. MILLIONS!

The result of the 2020 election at a very high level do not add up. This is math liberals – very simple math that even liberals should be able to understand. At a high level, the Biden camp clearly committed fraud.

H'mmmm?
Maybe not Biden himself......but his supporters shore did! behind locked doors and Boarded up windows
I hope the secret service can keep him safe because he is only half as bad as his vice president.... He only wants to enrich himself!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I'll agree that SOME in the Lincoln project are likely just the typical, selfish Republican types who want to dictate the lives of others.

On the other hand, that doesn't make the observations mentioned in the video wrong.
Considering who is calling it a stupid video, it must be pretty good. As for Rick Wilson, he was Republican and saw that the party was changing under Authoritarian Trump. And unlike other R's who are scared of the Orange Menace for some fucked up reason, he was part of those who turned to fight him.

Not that I trust him much either, but his insight on things as a Republican before Trump is interesting.

As for Biden being dangerous... LMFAO!!! Oh Dixie... you're hilarious in your inanity.
In a few months we will see just how wrong you are.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Maybe not Biden himself......but his supporters shore did! behind locked doors and Boarded up windows
I hope the secret service can keep him safe because he is only half as bad as his vice president.... He only wants to enrich himself!
I agree he isn't smart enough to mastermind this

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You don't have to wait a month.

126 R's and 17 Attorney's General stepped up to promote sedition.

You tell me where that is in the classical Republican Mandate??
The classical Republicans and classical Democrats are not a lot different. Both parties are controlled by small groups that seek to line their own pockets at the taxpayer's expense. That is why Trump was like a breath of fresh air. He upset the establishment politicians and bureaucraps. Which is also why so many people voted for him.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Trump was more popular in rural America where there may be 5000 people in a county. But in each state usually the urban higher density areas went with Biden as they usually go Democrat. The difference each election is usually the suburbs which tend to go with the winner. In 2016 the suburbs of a lot of cities went with Trump in MI and PA. In 2020, it was the other way (for the most part).

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump was more popular in rural America where there may be 5000 people in a county. But in each state usually the urban higher density areas went with Biden as they usually go Democrat. The difference each election is usually the suburbs which tend to go with the winner. In 2016 the suburbs of a lot of cities went with Trump in MI and PA. In 2020, it was the other way (for the most part).