No Joe should never pardon Trump.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Neither Nixon or Trump should ever be pardoned, they are class 1 Felons and to pardon them is to condone them. Trump should by pass GO, forfeit the $200 and go directly to jail for his duration!
Specifically, what are Trump's crimes? Please SOMEONE let me know as he's accused of all sorts of crap without any proof. I've repeatedly asked both here & on Twitter, what specifically has Trump done and so far, no answers. Enlighten us please.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Specifically, what are Trump's crimes? Please SOMEONE let me know as he's accused of all sorts of crap without any proof. I've repeatedly asked both here & on Twitter, what specifically has Trump done and so far, no answers. Enlighten us please.
Bribery. 18 USC 208(b).

There are allegations of a number of financial and tax crimes in New York State. His organization probably committed some of them, most big organizations do. They're usually settled with a payment to the taxman and no admission of guilt.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe mostly crimes of Omission? Does a President have to be charged with a crime to be considered less than an ideal president? We are talking about the PRESIDENT OF THE USA, not some low level felon committing mischief! :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He ran as a Republican and beat the chosen one .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Maybe mostly crimes of Omission? Does a President have to be charged with a crime to be considered less than an ideal president? We are talking about the PRESIDENT OF THE USA, not some low level felon committing mischief! :)
Ask Obama , he has not been charged with any crimes .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Who won ? Seems like it is proven , like a good proof . Donald J. Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in November 2016 . How could you forget ?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He grabbed my pussy.