No Joe should never pardon Trump.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Neither Nixon or Trump should ever be pardoned, they are class 1 Felons and to pardon them is to condone them. Trump should by pass GO, forfeit the $200 and go directly to jail for his duration!
Nixon is dead, JLM so his pardon stands - unfortunately. It remains to be seen what will happen to the current President.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The Americans tied their hands and allowed the war to escalate . What kind of war is it when you do’t declare war and cannot bring the fight to the enemy . The war could have been won in 1967 .
What Americans tied Nixon's hands? Please elucidate. The Americans never had a chance of winning the war.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Nixon is dead, JLM so his pardon stands - unfortunately. It remains to be seen what will happen to the current President.
If I was Trump I'd be VERY careful. It just takes one nut case who has lost a loved one due to Trump's stupidity!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Except for the not insignificant fact that Trump has yet to be convicted of any crimes.
I can think of a good place to start right away...………...tally up the Covid deaths and charge him with public endangerment! My doctor finds the amount of blood on that man's hands disgusting! Where I live mingling w/o a mask is criminal!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I can think of a good place to start right away...………...tally up the Covid deaths and charge him with public endangerment! My doctor finds the amount of blood on that man's hands disgusting! Where I live mingling w/o a mask is criminal!

Agreed we need to tally up the deaths and charge the person responsible for the Chinese Virus

Xi Jinping

maxresdefault.jpg

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Do you think the charges need be confined to just one person? :)

Whatever you believe Trump did negligent, so did the other leaders..

From placing people infected into old age homes like Andrew Coumo, and so on..

But they were trying to control the virus, they didn't create it and release it on the public.. China did that

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Rumors , just rumours . Who wants to bet good ole Joe does not last his term and 1% Kamala up seats Hillary and becomes America’s first identifying as female President ? Poor Hillary she was promised , what a slap in the face to her .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Rumors , just rumours . Who wants to bet good ole Joe does not last his term and 1% Kamala up seats Hillary and becomes America’s first identifying as female President ? Poor Hillary she was promised , what a slap in the face to her .
Hillary just might have her killed before that happens.

Reactions: petros

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Ha ha ha, if anyone ever deserved to get her face slapped, it was Hillary the Bitch!

Reactions: taxslave

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The bitch as you call her to-day (maybe not tomorrow, depending on which way the wind blows)
Would be President......If not for Trump!
Orange man, your great villain, prevented that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3577
You make the assumption she would have beaten any other Republican put forward. A lot of Trump's 2016 vote was anti-Hilary just because people didn't like her but also a some pissed off Bernie supporters (more of these were just no-shows at the polls). I maintain she would have lost to almost anybody on the Republican ticket given the way she campaigned and how she got the leadership.