COVID-19 'Pandemic'

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I can break it down for you:
Canada recorded 1,308 cases today, the most new daily cases (in Canada)since May 8 (in Canada). The record number of cases (in Canada) for one day is 1,920 (April 23). It would not surprise me, if we (Canada) surpass that total by the end of the month.
PS...do you have a source that can back up your claim that Canada now tests at 10 times the rate it did in May? I am positive it would not have been over three times the rate from four months prior.
Regardless, the percentage of tests that come back positive for COVID is currently under 2.2%, less than it was in May (3.2%).
What are the number of tests today Vs April?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sask April 26 27,884 Total Tested from Start to April 26

Sept 17 169,519 Total Tested.

Right now Sask is doing 2700 tests per day. With a peak of 2873 on the 17th. Goal is 4000 per day within the next week or two.

Google is handy. Try it along with a can or two of greasy tuna.

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
CDC withdraws more Covid guidance after it says 'draft' on airborne spread was posted 'in error'

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ne-covid-spread-n1240602?cid=eml_nbn_20200921

CDC is being undermined by the Trump regime. as are the experts. He is now the main spokesperson for the pandemic.......which means it will be minimized / ignored. the whole situate has been distilled to POWER......... and more power for him.
This was the perfect opportunity for him to update, fitness the Health care system in the US.......... and nothing being done in that area except trash Obama He could have focused on the Pandemic and really tooled up the whole system.......leaving a truly positive accomplishment as a legacy.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump is doing to the CDC what he accomplished with the USPS. Destroy it from within. The CDC has been a reputable organization for over a century. Now trump wants the American public to believe they are incompetent, just like he views the WHO, NATO, the UN, the USPS, and others. Pretty soon he will make a speech about COVID cases being down by 98%, considering all the misinformation he has spread, and he will convince his followers that any mysterious illness that they come down with, is either in their head, or God is punishing them for not doing his bidding.

It is kind of amazing how many people are fooled by what an idiot Trump really is. Of course I have to admit he had me fooled too when he first arrived on the scene. I guess one can be taken aback by his apparent confidence. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It is kind of amazing how many people are fooled by what an idiot Trump really is. Of course I have to admit he had me fooled too when he first arrived on the scene. I guess one can be taken aback by his apparent confidence. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". :)
Yeah, that's kinda why "con man" is actually short for "confidence man."

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I am fine in that department. Besides, genetics plays the main role when it comes to intelligence.
There are strong indications it's both nature and nurture. A study of twins separated at birth showed surprising differences in intelligence based on upbringing.

And of course nutrition in the first five years is critical.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I bet Boris doesn’t talk about this at 8pm 😂 Official ONS stats today...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iiRiTYjyXBw&t=20s

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Did you mean for yourself or British people in general?
If one is British, and does a COVID tests, the odds of receiving a positive test is 1 in 55.

The odds of anyone contracting kungflu in England and Wales is 44 in one million.

There is a one in 2 million chance of dying from it.

Coronavirus is now the 24th-biggest killer in the UK. So why are we still in lockdown? What's going on?

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The odds of anyone contracting kungflu in England and Wales is 44 in one million.

Coronavirus is now the 24th-biggest killer in the UK. So why are we still in lockdown? What's going on?

There are more people intelligent than you involved that are making the decisions.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's amazing to me that so many people don't understand that the difference between Covid with a vaccine and Covid without a vaccine is the difference between a fire in the fireplace and a fire in the middle of the room. Both are dangerous, but the true danger of the latter in each case is the potential to run out of control.

Too complicated for some, I guess.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
There are more people intelligent than you involved that are making the decisions.

So why are they making wrong and incredibly stupid decisions?

More and more people are now realising that people like me are right and people like you are wrong.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
the odds of anyone contracting kungflu in england and wales is 44 in one million.

Coronavirus is now the 24th-biggest killer in the uk. So why are we still in lockdown? What's going on?

bull shit. :)