Why doesn't the world just stop using the US?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Re: Why doesn't the world just stop using the US dollar?

Stoopid thread.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Not really 'another' troll - it's the same person, at least until he/she gets banned again

Not soon enough.. getting tired of these idiot trolls..

Canada is better than the USA :lol: without the USA there would be no Canada..

3rd World México is surpassing Canada in infustructure, US trade, oil industry, tourism, and health.. Canada has become a ****ing joke.

We are back to having the Peso of the North.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

One of the many excuses that anti-US people give, including in Canada, to justify why they cannot stop the US is because the world still uses the American dollar.... IF SO, why doesn't the world just stop using it then? I have also been told that certain Middle Eastern nations have tried this but their countries were reduced to chaos. America cannot conspire against each nation all at once, America cannot attack everyone all at once; they simple do not have the resources. If the world attempted this, their economy would be greatly diminished thus preventing them from declaring war, invasions, bombing raids, etc. and thus slowly eliminating the threat from a US retaliatory response. The world would be successful if this was done.
Now, Canadians, why haven't you done this yet?
Seriously Canadians, what is up with these excuses that you cannot do it because of X,Y and Z? Do you want to stop them or not? I don't understand how you could have mustered enough courage to take on Germany and Japan and these were powerful nations at that time. And if you don't want to stop them then why are you complaining? Why is humanity complaining?
These are obvious solutions to really simple problems that for some reason humanity wants to make complicated.
Why don't you fukk off back to whatever third world shithole you came from?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Why don't you fukk off back to whatever third world shithole you came from?

Take a look at that video, Ryerson University a bunch of immigrants..

Seems to be what is destroying Canada from within are these meatheads from 3rd world shitholes coming here.

Hope we get a real leader soon that blocks immigration in favor of Canadians First on jobs, education and support.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

What Canadians think of Americans

There you go, real live Canadians with real live comments.
There you you go, real live immigrants to Canada or second generation who are attending the university of choice for those who have been rejected by every other university in Canada. I guess someone forgot to tell you that Canadian universities are FULL of foreign students. Ya f*cking half-witted jack hole.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016

One of the many excuses that anti-US people give, including in Canada, to justify why they cannot stop the US is because the world still uses the American dollar.... IF SO, why doesn't the world just stop using it then?

While I won't get into anti-US political motivations that you are clearly inferring, I will say from an world economic perspective, if it makes you feel any better I believe the day is coming soon where US dollar will cease being used as the world currency standard. The reason this hasn't happened yet is complicated, as is the middle eastern country's complicity in supporting the status quo.

You would have to go back to the creation of the petrodollar and the agreement that the US and Saudi Arabia entered into in the 70's, and the concerted effort through Barrack Obama's term to systematically destroy that agreement and arrogantly slap Saudi Arabia in the face. I won't get into it but I'm sure a bit of google searching will yield results. If you want to know why oil is so undervalued at the moment, look no further than Obama.

What will replace the American dollar? Hard to say. The IMF is currently selling SDR's at record rate causing some to speculate they will use their basket of currency as the new standard. Some say gold is king. Others are speculating that maybe China will role out a new cryptocurrency backed by gold, as they have been buying literally tons of gold in recent years...much of it under secrecy. One thing's for sure, no country can devalue their currency the way the US has in the last 15 years and expect it to maintain enough value to back the world reserve. I wouldn't be investing in federal bonds right now.

Last edited:

HumbleMerchant

Time Out
May 19, 2020

Seems to be what is destroying Canada from within are these meatheads from 3rd world shitholes coming here.

Not all of them are immigrants and in fact most of them look like they were born in Canada. And regardless on whether they are immigrants or not is irrelevant, what matters is they use their knowledge for the prosperity of Canada.

And I do hope that my friend who was born and lived most of his teenage life in a poor country and now has moved to Canada to become an aerospace engineer has made it. His mother and father are both engineers and his siblings also want to work in the fields of science.

What about you Mr. Boomer? Have you achieved anything

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Not all of them are immigrants and in fact most of them look like they were born in Canada. And regardless on whether they are immigrants or not is irrelevant, what matters is they use their knowledge for the prosperity of Canada.
And I do hope that my friend who was born and lived most of his teenage life in a poor country and now has moved to Canada to become an aerospace engineer has made it. His mother and father are both engineers and his siblings also want to work in the fields of science.
What about you Mr. Boomer? Have you achieved anything
Utter bullshit.

Did you really think anybody would believe you have a friend?

HumbleMerchant

Time Out
May 19, 2020

I guess someone forgot to tell you that Canadian universities are FULL of foreign students.

Canada is a nation of immigrants, did you forget? Immigrants is what built Canada, immigrants is what made Canada prosper. Your ancestors where immigrants at one point or another. I am proud for Canada because of this.

If the country were ran by people like you... well. Besides, there are clearly Canadian born students there.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

I don't care what you believe.
He visited me several years ago and told me he lives in Edmonton and he really likes the place.
OK, I'll accept that somebody might pretend to be your friend if he only had to see you once every several years.

HumbleMerchant

Time Out
May 19, 2020

While I won't get into anti-US political motivations that you are clearly inferring, I will say from an world economic perspective, if it makes you feel any better I believe the day is coming soon where US dollar will cease being used as the world currency standard.

And this will greatly diminish their influence, right?

The reason this hasn't happened yet is complicated, as is the middle eastern country's complicity in supporting the status quo.

It shouldn't be and the reason those terrible things happened in the Middle East was because the rest of the world, including Canada, did not back them up.

You would have to go back to the creation of the petrodollar and the agreement that the US and Saudi Arabia entered into in the 70's

I know the politics behind it, now let's find the solution.

What will replace the American dollar?

Euros or as you said, the Yuan.

I wouldn't be investing in federal bonds right now.

The world shouldn't be investing anything into the US for as long as their foreign policy exists.

HumbleMerchant

Time Out
May 19, 2020

OK, I'll accept that somebody might pretend to be your friend if he only had to see you once every several years.

It doesn't matter whether you believe Mr. Tecumsehsbones, what matters now is that he is enjoying the Canadian way of life.

Immigrants is what built Canada, immigrants is what makes Canada prosper.