Why doesn't the world just stop using the US?

BigCityDreamer

Time Out
May 21, 2020
Germany
I thought we enjoyed profiting from it.

I still believe that most Canadians are good people who would put morality over finance. Those who say the same things you are saying are merely an insignificant minority who are angry because they don't have any power to control anything.

As a true Canadian had said:

What the hell do you smoke? I suppose if all of your friends are skinheads, you might conclude that Canadians love Trump. My guess would be around 10% with almost all of them living in Alberta.

Canada is and should continue to be a role model for the world, a nation that everyone should emulate if they are ever going to enjoy the same rights and privileges that Canadians enjoy.

I also believe one day, Canadians will muster up the courage to stand up against the US and bring justice upon that nation and every nation that they have harmed.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Re: Why doesn't the world just stop using the US dollar?

Not soon enough.. getting tired of these idiot trolls..
Canada is better than the USA :lol: without the USA there would be no Canada..
3rd World México is surpassing Canada in infustructure, US trade, oil industry, tourism, and health.. Canada has become a ****ing joke.
We are back to having the Peso of the North.

Canada actually owes its existence to the British Empire, not the USA (which also owes its existence to the British Empire).

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Canada actually owes its existence to the British Empire, not the USA (which also owes its existence to the British Empire).

You REALLY THINK that living in Mexico is better than Canada?

Even under the current regime of Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals?

You are WAY MORE DERANGED than I had thought!

Quite frankly I post here in hope of persuading people to GET MOBILIZE and thus AVOID having Canada BECOME like Mexico!

SORRY to have UNDER ESTIMATED YOUR level of sanity IN SUCH FASHION!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Queen is American? Canadians still haven't figured out why the US went Republic 244 years ago.

Canadians are slow learners.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I still believe that most Canadians are good people who would put morality over finance. Those who say the same things you are saying are merely an insignificant minority who are angry because they don't have any power to control anything.
Canada is and should continue to be a role model for the world, a nation that everyone should emulate if they are ever going to enjoy the same rights and privileges that Canadians enjoy.
I also believe one day, Canadians will muster up the courage to stand up against the US and bring justice upon that nation and every nation that they have harmed.
Canada, under TrudOWE is in international joke. TrudOWE himself is generally referred to as the Prime Moron.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

OF COURSE CDNS are good people who care about morality!

That is how LIE-berals were able to POISON Our immigration system so they could allow people LIKE YOU

into Canada - we gave people like you A CHANCE to prove your peaceful, honest and fair intentions!

And now the LIE-beral govt IS A LAME DUCK MINORITY that probably WILL NOT SURVIVE past spring 2021!

Cdns are DISGUSTED with LIE-beral handling of crime, disgusted with their shameless vote buying of illegals that Cdns want

deported, and Cdns are REPULSED by the LIE-beral efforts to SUCK UP to the Beijing Butchers!

While at the same time LIE-berals OFFEND our traditional long time allies!

LIE-berals have been making MULTIPLE EFFORTS to censor the internet - and THEY CANNOT!

For one thing it would be a CLEAR VIOLATION of our FREE SPEECH!

And fort another - many CDNS consider it BENEFICIAL to allow Muslims and other RADICALS to post their ANTI YANKEE

and anti white and anti capitalist and anti democracy CRAP online so that WE CAN EASILY SEE what manner of immigrants

best support VILE AND TWISTED LIE-beral values!

NO WONDER LIE-berals so bitterly despise Free Speech - IT IS MAKING THEM LOOK BAD!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And for your information I'm not a liberal...
The last time I voted liberal was in 1975!
That's probably before you were born!
When your father forgot to wear a condom!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
And for your information I'm not a liberal...
The last time I voted liberal was in 1975!
That's probably before you were born!
When your father forgot to wear a condom!

POOR FOOL!

Supporting LIE-beral values - WITHOUT actually voting for a LIE-beral

STILL GIVES YOU that LIE-beral stench!

Just because you voted for one of the LIE-beral cousins - meaning NDPee or Greenies or for some other variety of political garbage

DOES NOT free you from the LIE-beral label!

Not all cats are common alley cats- that does NOT make them any less cats!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014

Why don't you fukk off back to whatever third world shithole you came from?
He can't because he is too stupid to figure out how.

And yet hominid like him are allowed to vote.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Take a look at that video, Ryerson University a bunch of immigrants..

Seems to be what is destroying Canada from within are these meatheads from 3rd world shitholes coming here.

Hope we get a real leader soon that blocks immigration in favor of Canadians First on jobs, education and support.

Well GOSH BOOMER - that AINT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Just look at the huge TUITION MARKUP our teacher union HOGS hit those international students with!

How could we possibly ask the HOGS to forego such GRAND GRAVY?

As I see it there is a MUCH GREATER ECONOMIC THREAT lurking in LIE-beral immigration policy!

Consider that LIE-berals have been allowing "Dreamers" - meaning people who immigrated to United States from places like Haiti

and Dominican Republic etc - as a "Humanitarian Gesture" after some earthquake or hurricane!

it was always intended - SO LIE-berals said - to be a TEMPORARY MEASURE - to allow the DREAMERS a place to shelter

for a while till their country recovered - and then they would GO BACK HOME!

Now after that LIE about "temporary accommodation" has been exposed - the Trump govt is forcing them and or their kids to LEAVE

- and some of them are looking north to Canada as an alternate destination!

And Our idiot Boy is allowing these rootless illegals to sign up for CDN STUDENT LOANS!

YES! LIE-beral govt is LOANING OUR GRAVY to people who MAY NEVER PAY IT BACK!

THERE IS NOTHING TO PREVENT these people from taking our money and accepting the benefit of quality Cdn education

AND THEN SKIPPING TOWN!

Such is the LIE-beral LUST for PURCHASED civil service union HOG votes that they are willing to BORROW CASH

to LOAN to illegals from a foreign country - just to keep up the numbers in HOG class rooms so the HOGS can GRAB THE

MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF GRAVY!

LIE-berals REMAIN DEDICATED to rounding up illegals as if they were nothing more than stray cats and LIE-berals

were merely demented Cat Ladies!

LIE-berals have NO CONCERN FOR OUR Financial FUTURE!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
POOR FOOL!
Supporting LIE-beral values - WITHOUT actually voting for a LIE-beral
STILL GIVES YOU that LIE-beral stench!
Just because you voted for one of the LIE-beral cousins - meaning NDPee or Greenies or for some other variety of political garbage
DOES NOT free you from the LIE-beral label!
Not all cats are common alley cats- that does NOT make them any less cats!
Liberal values and the Liberal party of Canada are not the same cat.trudOWE actually has next to no Liberal values.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
NZ won't allow the U.S. crew members for the Americas Cup into NZ as we tricked them last series when NZ made a law stating that 60% of the competitors had to be crew members who were citizens of that country crewing their boats.
Only the KIWI blokes crewing for USA are allowed into NZ.
its our Catch 22 anti Zombie law.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
NZ won't allow the U.S. crew members for the Americas Cup into NZ as we tricked them last series when NZ made a law stating that 60% of the competitors had to be crew members who were citizens of that country crewing their boats.
Only the KIWI blokes crewing for USA are allowed into NZ.
its our Catch 22 anti Zombie law.

HEY! Nut Zone Doug!

The way things are going!

It looks more like the world IS GOING TO STOP USING BEIJING BUTCHERS!