Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Re: Iran shoots down passenger plane, killing 176 innocent people

It'll be interesting to see who they hang/shoot over this and how high up the chain of command they shitstain spreads.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: Ukraine Flight 752

No, it happened.

Unlike some I wanted to be sure the right people were blamed for it before accusing anyone.

I don't buy the 'unintentional' bit what so ever.

The way Iran is acting is proving more and more like less an 'accident' and more a 'we got caught'.

Just because I refuse to buy the US narrative doesn't mean my head is in the sand.
the only heads that are in the sand are the Trumpians.....They refuse to see the man for what he is.........but it is what it is.

mrhill

Time Out
Jan 8, 2020

the only heads that are in the sand are the Trumpians.....They refuse to see the man for what he is.........but it is what it is.

They voted for him so of course they are going to support him. And I believe that they knew what he was like even before they voted him in.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Re: iranian plane "crash"

Welcome to the world of cyber warfare doood. there it is.
;)
This is another case of stuxnet et al.
( like the way Norton av found stuxnet around fukushima in japan or with Iran's nuclear equipment just after they spoke up for Palestine.)

But hey, that would be over some simple minds i guess.

Puts Iran one up on the US after twa 800 and pan am 103 though for taking the responsibility that's for sure, which the US didn't do even after the facts came out.

Till I see proof it WASN'T CYBER WARFARE like we have seen BEFORE, I have every right to stick to my OPINION.

BTW: after the Malaysian PM spoke up for Palestine, they lost planes mysteriously too.

This a giant warning to all the countries involved in the UN war crimes thing against the war crimes of ISIS supporting Israel. Speak up about Israel's apartheid racist war crimes and they will do some to you.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

If seems to me knowing as little as i know that the plane suffered a catastrophic failure rendering it immediately out of control.

Yeah. It was hit by an Iranian missile.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

America: kills 1 Iranian general

Iran: "Death to America!" kills 200 Iranian citizens

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

LINK: http://www.cjme.com/2020/01/11/under-pressure-iran-admits-it-shot-down-jetliner-by-mistake-2/

Under pressure, Iran admits it shot down jetliner by mistake (January 11, 2020 05:17 am)

Whoops.

Those responsible for the strike on the plane would be prosecuted, the statement added. It was unclear whether the plane was shot down by Iran’s conventional forces or the powerful Revolutionary Guard, which answers directly to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Iran's President Hassan Rouhani blamed the shootdown of the plane in part on "threats and bullying" by the United States after the killing of Soleimani. He expressed condolences to families of the victims, and he called for a "full investigation" and the prosecution of those responsible.

Iran’s acknowledgement of responsibility was likely to renew questions of why authorities did not shut down the country’s main international airport and its airspace after the ballistic missile attack, when they feared U.S. reprisals.

It also undermines the credibility of information provided by senior Iranian officials. As recently as Friday, Ali Abedzadeh, the head of the national aviation department, had told reporters "with certainty" that a missile had not caused the crash.

“A sad day,” Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif tweeted. "Human error at time of crisis caused by US adventurism led to disaster. Our profound regrets, apologies and condolences to our people, to the families of all victims, and to other affected nations."

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

America: kills 1 Iranian general

Iran: "Death to America!" kills 200 Iranian citizens

So to follow this then:

Iran: kills 1 American contractor

America: "Death to Iran!" kills a high government official and destabilizes the region while putting more Americans at risk.

Nice logic.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

So to follow this then:
America: "Death to Iran!" kills a high government official and destabilizes the region while putting more Americans at risk.
Nice logic.

Kills a high government official that has killed and injured thousands of Americans and was planning on killing many more.

So you'd rather all those lives were sacrificed at the hands of a terrorist in order to keep the Middle East "stable."

Nice logic.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

So all the liberals on here saying it was either an accident or America shot it down were wrong... yet again.

It's no wonder they keep losing elections.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

So to follow this then:

Nice logic.

Your head is still buried in the sand.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Kills a high government official that has killed and injured thousands of Americans and was planning on killing many more.

So you'd rather all those lives were sacrificed at the hands of a terrorist in order to keep the Middle East "stable."

Nice logic.

You bring up a good point.

Kill the General, save thousands of lives.

But killing him also risks thousands of lives and more than since the threat of war was a possibility.

So which is better? Instant safety or safety over years?

(That's if what the US claims was true, which it turns out, it wasn't, there was no imminent threat and thus the act to take him out was illegal)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Re: Iran shoots down passenger plane, killing 176 innocent people

It'll be interesting to see who they hang/shoot over this and how high up the chain of command they shitstain spreads.
The gun crew is already dead.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

So to follow this then:

Nice logic.
When was this region destabilized ? I can not remember one time in 60 odd years on this planet that the muddled east was stable .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

You bring up a good point.

Kill the General, save thousands of lives.

But killing him also risks thousands of lives and more than since the threat of war was a possibility.

So which is better? Instant safety or safety over years?

(That's if what the US claims was true, which it turns out, it wasn't, there was no imminent threat and thus the act to take him out was illegal)
Are you.hoping this possible war happens ?