Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the point of course is that the federal government should be bringing in a hand gun ban.

it has wide public support - like a plastics ban has wide public support.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The grenade was inert, no explosive in it.
The dude was licensed for all the guns........mostly bolt action rifles from what I could see. Hardly the stuff of street crime.
What he didn't do, and what got him arrested, was he did not lock them up in any way.
Stupid, but really a huge YAWN.
If the police actually did their job there would be no reason to lock up your private property. Growing up everyone had rifles on display in their house. Until some citiot decided she didn't like this because criminals have more rights that law abiding taxpayers.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
the point of course is that the federal government should be bringing in a hand gun ban.
How about just banning criminals from having handguns? Oh right they already have that law. How is that one working for you and the rest of the retards?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Grenade, 250 guns seized from Kitchener home on Halloween: police

http://globalnews.ca/news/6123478/grenade-250-guns-seized-kitchener/

Look at that pile!

Those are almost all long guns, so the guy's just a good 'ole boy being persecuted by Liberal Police in Ontario!

Hand grenade? You should always keep one in your pocket when you go for a stroll in bear country. Besides, ladders kill more people than hand grenades do .... in Canada anyway.

Let him go! Let freedom ring! Everybody should be entitled to own 250 long gun firearms!

Jesus said so .... somewhere.

Were you born REALLY stupid or do you just work very hard at it? :)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

In 2016, 1898 people died in car accidents.

I'm sending the cops to get yours.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Because gun ownership is like slavery and guns are like cars

No Dimwit.

I'll spoon feed you:

The gun issue is like the slavery issue merely to the extent that morality and recognition of human rights does NOT depend on the opinion of the majority.

As for guns and cars, one kills many, many more than the other.....yet gets a pass. When a guy killed 10 people in Toronto by running them down, none of you idiots advocated banning Ford vans, although rented trucks have been used in more than a couple of mass murders.

And how many times have I heard "Well, you register your car, why not your rifle?" from dipstick gun grabbers?

A lot.

Oh, and the major reason (there are many) is there is no chance the state is going to steal my car.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
When a guy killed 10 people in Toronto by running them down, none of you idiots advocated banning Ford vans, although rented trucks have been used in more than a couple of mass murders.

and no measures have ever been taken to prevent those attacks?

all sorts of laws have been put forward to address that threat,

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Because if there are fewer guns there will be the same amount of incidents?

I would question your facts - non existent as they are