CDN Election 2019

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
MY head won't explode.. I still have work, a pay check and you still need to eat, which keeps my business going.

As far as Alberta leave Confederation, it probably will, if Trudeau is elected.

It has every right to leave, Quebec with endless Court battles paved an easy exit for Alberta.

... and I don't think the rest of Canada would have much to say.. There are more guns in Alberta than the rest of Canada..

However, I think the polls are fukked and tomorrow a blue wave will hit Canada

While I agree with most of what you say, Boomer, AB leaving the country isn't one of them, nor is it a lucrative answer for anyone. Remember UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL! I have a strong feeling the asshole might be gone. Polls have proven themselves wrong many times.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Spilledhisbeer,

I don't speak raving lunatic. You and Danny Boy should get a room... with padded walls.

Hey Cliffy, STB might have a weird writing style, pay attention to WHAT he says, not how he says it. He has the right ideas! Anyway my thought for the day is...………………………….SO LONG JUSTIN, "it weren't that good to know you!"

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
While I agree with most of what you say, Boomer, AB leaving the country isn't one of them, nor is it a lucrative answer for anyone. Remember UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL! I have a strong feeling the asshole might be gone. Polls have proven themselves wrong many times.
But we are not united . We are shackled to Quebec .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
But we are not united . We are shackled to Quebec .

Actually, most of the folks living in Quebec are decent people...……………….my brother being one of them. Basically it's just the "upper crust" in QC who are a problem, I think.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I'm still not sure if SpilledtheBeer thinks we're all deaf, or have bad eyesight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE- berals suffer from both afflictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the election polling booths will close later today.............................

but there is AN UGLY POSSIBILITY that the election FIGHT WILL GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE MAY END UP with competing LIE-beral and Conservative Minority govts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each claiming PRIORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people ask what will happen if Parliament is deadlocked that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot BOY IS CURRENTLY DUCKING any investigation into Lavalin CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lavalin has ADMITTED to rigging GOVT BIDS IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Our idiot Boy simply running out the clock until the election................................

secure in the knowledge that RCMP DOES NOT INVESTIGATE political parties DURING ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MEANS that once the election is OVER....................................

LIE-berals will have to face that POSTPONED INVESTIGATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy has ALREADY ADMITTED that he violated ethics LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BIG QUESTIONS REMAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How badly did he break the law.......................................

meaning misdemeanor or FELONY?????????????????????????

And what is the punishment for any such wrong doing???????????????????????????

And will that investigation reveal LIE-beral WRONG DOING ON A CRIMINAL SCALE???????????????????

If the Lavalin investigation had been completed BEFORE the election...................................

would Our idiot Boy BE ALLOWED to even run in the election????????????????????????

If Scheer wins a majority then there is NO PROBLEM and the investigation starts up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if it is a minority govt for either Conservatives or LIE-berals........................

THEN OUR Governor General MUST STEP IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The election results MUST WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TILL AFTER we get full information on Lavalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What this means is that a Scheer Minority govt MUST TAKE PRESIDENCE......................

IF WE WANT A FULL AND HONEST INVESTIGATION INTO Lavalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And our govt will be essentially frozen until we decide what......................................

if anything - should be done about the Trudope LIE-beral part in the SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We KNOW that the Charbonneau Inquiry ONLY LOOKED at Quebec PROVINCIAL govt bid rigging.............................

and HAD NO MANDATE to look at Lavalin Federal bids and contracts in Quebec ...................................

NOR did Charbonneau have the mandate to look at ANY Govt contracts bid on by Lavalin OUTSIDE Quebec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know that Charbonneau heard testimony "that MULTIPLE ENGINEERING FIRMS were involved in the bid rigging"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet Nobody has ever looked into these allegations...............................

even as our Attorney General Wilson-Raybould was FIRED....................................

simply because she said it was ILLEGAL to sweep so many alleged crimes under the rug.............................

as Our idiot Boy demanded she do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We SHOULD ASK HOW MUCH Wilson--Raybould really KNOWS about Lavalin........................

that she would willingly risk being FIRED......................................

just to avoid any personal moral compromise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The UGLY REALITY AT THIS TIME .................................

is that LIE-berals APPEAR to be under such a criminal cloud...................................

that they have NO MORAL RIGHT...............................

and just maybe should NOT have any LEGAL RIGHT either...................................

to form a govt at this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lavalin ROT needs to be CUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral govt will NOT BE LEGITIMATE TILL AFTER Lavalin is resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hey SpilledtheBeer...

You post like a tone deaf cattle auctioneer. And what is with all of the Caps? Most of us aren't members of the CNIB.

Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote, "Brevity is the soul of wit?"

I don't think you are stupid...your presentation is just sorely lacking. Since when is yelling at everybody in sight a smooth conversation ice breaker?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
In Westminster systems, in minority situations, the incumbent government usually has the first opportunity to attempt to win the confidence of the House. This is so even if the incumbents have fewer seats – the incumbent prime minister still holds his or her commission for the duration of the writ period and immediately following an election.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_government

Oh hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our current Cdn situation is Anything BUT normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our "incumbent" LIE-beral govt HAS BEEN HIDING from a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION..................................

into the Lavalin Scandal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And convicted criminals are not normally allowed into govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remind you that Our idiot Boy FIRED his own Attorney General.................................

Wilson-Raybould because she insisted IT WAS NOT LEGAL .......................................

to act as Trudope was doing - meaning NOT LEGAL.............................................

to sweep so much Lavalin CORRUPTION UNDER THE RUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our FIRED Attorney General INSISTED there MUST BE A TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet Our idiot Boy insists HE CAN legally offer forgiveness of Sins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our senior govt lawyer says the Drama teacher/PM is WRONG in his legal interpretations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But our idiot PM is no more above the law than Yankee President Tricky Dick Nixon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Lavalin investigation has ONLY BEEN POSTPONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has NOT gone away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is reason to suspect that Our idiot Boy

Justin MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN ELIGIBLE...............................

to run in the election IF Lavalin had been FULLY investigated BEFORE the election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This UGLY FACT MEANS that another LIE-beral govt CANNOT be legitimate TILL AFTER.........................

Lavalin is investigated FULLY..............................................

and until AFTER we have decided how BADLY Trudope violated ethics laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trudope HAS ADMITTED to ethics violations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But were the violations mere misdemeanors??????????????????????

Or CRIMINAL in nature??????????????????????

WE DONT KNOW - because the election STALLED the investigation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Governor General HAS A DUTY..............................

to promote Peace, Order and God govt in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Letting Lavalin and LIE-berals OFF THE HOOK.................................

without a FULL INVESTIGATION HARMS the goals the G.G. is responsible for PROMOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Like the Democrat said:
: Vote early and vote often!

With that said, I'm off to Vote and since everything north of the Mattawa river has been solid orange for years, my vote for Conservative won't mean much except to the national percentage...............

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hey SpilledtheBeer...

You post like a tone deaf cattle auctioneer. And what is with all of the Caps? Most of us aren't members of the CNIB.

Wasn't it Shakespeare who wrote, "Brevity is the soul of wit?"

I don't think you are stupid...your presentation is just sorely lacking. Since when is yelling at everybody in sight a smooth conversation ice breaker?

Stupid LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their first act is ALWAYS CENSORSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that does not work then they start whining about Brevity...........................

and offering up ridicule by claiming "Nobody reads long posts"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals read every word..............................

looking desperately for any flaw in logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they can attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What LIE-berals are really objecting to IS NOT the length of the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rather - they are BITCHING because LIE-beral policy FAILINGS...................................

are being discussed in CLINICAL DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Like the Democrat said:
: Vote early and vote often!

With that said, I'm off to Vote and since everything north of the Mattawa river has been solid orange for years, my vote for Conservative won't mean much except to the national percentage...............

You will be able to live with your conscience and you are setting a good example for other voters.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

Scheer magahats shouting "lock him up" when Scheer attacks Trudeau.

A defining moment.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Actually, most of the folks living in Quebec are decent people...……………….my brother being one of them. Basically it's just the "upper crust" in QC who are a problem, I think.
Most people everywhere are decent .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
This forum would be much more pleasant if Bottle Boy and his Ilk were seen and not heard. Their debris is not needed!