CDN Election 2019

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
There's probably 3 dozen parties. How many do you think are capable of running the country?

Joyless LIE-beral Monkey ASKS A FOOLISH QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUITE OBVIOUSLY........................................

a while lot of Cdns think ONLY ONE PARTY.............................

is capable of running the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To bad we cannot agree on whether that ONE PARTY...........................................

is LIE-beral or Conservative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Joyless LIE-beral Monkey ASKS A FOOLISH QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUITE OBVIOUSLY........................................

a while lot of Cdns think ONLY ONE PARTY.............................

You're not making much sense!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I don't believe we have an "abortion law" in Canada. No limits if I'm not mistaken. Rather stupid IMHO but that's just me.
You are correct , poster Hoid likes to refer to Canada’s abortion laws , but he can not reference said law for some reason .

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
You are correct , poster Hoid likes to refer to Canada’s abortion laws , but he can not reference said law for some reason .
Stoopidity is the reason.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Scheer's relationship with Indigenous people is being tested in this election

No land acknowledgements in Conservative campaign

The Conservative Party has still not yet released its full platform, so it remains unclear how a Scheer government would approach the relationship.
So far, the Conservatives have been the only major political party that has not made Indigenous land acknowledgements during campaign events.
The practice of politicians making a statement at the beginning of a campaign or policy event to acknowledge that the event is taking place on unceded traditional Indigenous territory has become increasingly common since the 2015 release of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission report on residential schools.
"I can assure you that a Conservative government will treat Indigenous communities with the respect that they deserve," Scheer told CBC News.
When questioned, Scheer would not commit to the practice of acknowledging unceded territory. He said that a Conservative government would "uphold treaty rights" and address issues faced by Indigenous people on and off reserve.
Bellegarde said that's not good quite enough.
"By not making any land acknowledgement, he's really denying the history of Canada," Bellegarde said. "I think that does send a message and that does need to be improved upon."
Removal of controversial statues revisited
On the campaign trail, Scheer also signalled he wouldn't support the trend of removing statues of prominent Canadian historical figures like John A. Macdonald — a key architect of the residential school system — to acknowledge the racism of their actions.
During a campaign stop in the Etobicoke-Lakeshore riding during the first days of the campaign, Scheer told a supporter he was against statue removals and that history shouldn't be rewritten...……….. MUCH MORE in the link

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Scheer's relationship with Indigenous people is being tested in this election

YEAH...........................................

since Scheer is not an unemployed forest dweller with a drinking problem..............................................

and a large inventory of contraband cigarettes.............................................

Scheer just cannot RELATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Leaders descend on national capital in anticipation of Monday's televised debate

Hopefully Scheer is on top of his game tomorrow because all sides are going to target him
I think it is Trudeau who will be on the defensive if he even shows up . It seems some information is surfacing regarding his time teaching at the Vancouver school . Rumours are starting that he abruptly left his position after it surfaced that he was in sexual relations with a 17 year old student . Should make for an interesting debate , but I will watch the football game instead .