CDN Election 2019

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
there is no energy corridor plan.

its like saying "make America great"

meaningless drivel

"Drivel"............................................

a word used by LIE-berals to describe policies they dont like.................................

and which they cannot persuade other Cdns to oppose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it not STRANGE that civil service union HOGS and their LIE-beral enablers are CONVINCED that Ford govt spending reductions will cause pain and suffering.......................................

Yet the same group of GREEDY HOGS REFUSE to recognize how much suffering their endless debts and job killing economic policies are causing!!!!!!!!!!

WE know that our kids are mighty distressed about jobs and work and money and worried about finding a decent place to live - so much so that LARGE NUMBERS of kids are showing signs of mental distress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the LIE-beral and HOG solution is TO DIG US EVEN DEEPER INTO THE deficit ridden mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy Justin Trudope tells us that all the “profits” from the Kinder Morgan pipeline will be used to plant millions of trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But.........HOW MUCH profit can there be if he does not ever actually BUILD the pipeline??????????????????????????????

In related news- WHERE will these millions of trees - paid for by the pipeline be planted?????????????

Will they be in the middle of your kids public park soccer pitch????????????

At third base at the local baseball diamond?????????????????????

Will Our idiot Boy simply GIVE the trees to municipalities to plant along our streets - to duplicate the existing municipal program???????????????

How will we verify THAT ANY TREES were ever planted anywhere?????

Our idiot Boy has apparently long ago run out of logical talking points and is now just blurting stuff out in hope of saying something popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
A smart Prime minister would eliminate the deficit before handing out tax cuts. Unfortunately, social conservatives hate balanced budgets

A quick way to balance budgets is to FREEZE civil service union HOG WAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS Harper was doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeze the wages.......................................

and let the economy GROW............................................

so the increasing revenue will lead to balanced budgets..............................

and then to paying down debts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad HOGS are far to GREEDY to settle for such a solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You would think by the comments on here, that Trudeau and Scheer were the only ones running. You guys lack imagination. Nothing is ever gonna change as long as you guys think there are only 2 parties to choose from. It's like playing political ping pong.

There's probably 3 dozen parties. How many do you think are capable of running the country?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Scheer:
Is anti abortion but will not allow anti abortion bills through caucus
Calls Trudeau a hypocrit
Why wouldn't he call him on hypocrisy.

This was Trudeau in 2011:

Trudeau added that neither he nor his father saw any incongruity between enshrining the rights of gays and lesbians, for example, and the tenets of Catholicism. He notes that he is personally very opposed to abortion, but still believes nobody can tell a woman what she should do with her body.

"My own credo is completely consistent with that, and I'll defend my own faith and my own values to the utmost extent," Trudeau said.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016

Lol...earth shattering!!

Is this an issue? Scheer's dad was an immigrant from the US which automatically gives him dual citizenship. He said he would renounce his citizenship....and he has, pending final paperwork. What more can he do, should he repent and ask for forgiveness for daring have an immigrant father?

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Why wouldn't he call him on hypocrisy.

This was Trudeau in 2011:

Trudeau added that neither he nor his father saw any incongruity between enshrining the rights of gays and lesbians, for example, and the tenets of Catholicism. He notes that he is personally very opposed to abortion, but still believes nobody can tell a woman what she should do with her body.

"My own credo is completely consistent with that, and I'll defend my own faith and my own values to the utmost extent," Trudeau said.

Rookie way to respond to it I think. Scheer needs to think a little faster on his feet and start calling out more of Trudeau's smarmy hypocrisy. A position of defense is not a winning position.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lol...earth shattering!!

Is this an issue? Scheer's dad was an immigrant from the US which automatically gives him dual citizenship. He said he would renounce his citizenship....and he has, pending final paperwork. What more can he do, should he repent and ask for forgiveness for daring have an immigrant father?
Of course it is not earth shattering. It is just information. about the person.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Rookie way to respond to it I think. Scheer needs to think a little faster on his feet and start calling out more of Trudeau's smarmy hypocrisy. A position of defense is not a winning position.
Defence can be used to advantage with solid counter attack . Just saying .

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Defence can be used to advantage with solid counter attack . Just saying .

...which I didn't see from Scheer last night when pressed about his personal position on abortion. Saying he wouldn't reopen the debate is nice, but looked weak...that wasn't what he was asked. He was asked what his personal stance on it was. How hard would it be to respond by saying it was same as Trudeau's?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The point being - why would would anyone who was anti abortion vote for Scheer when he will not advance their cause?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the question is who does an anti abortion supporter vote for

is there nobody to represent them

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Who cares , really it has been the unwritten law of the land for the last forty years .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The question is who does the anti ANYTHING supporter vote for when there is nobody to represent them? I'm anti life prison sentences for deliberate murderers of children!