CDN Election 2019

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Is that because of the NDA with Point Grey and protecting the victim?
Something like that , apparently the young lady in question has been identified but wants to stay out of the spotlight . Who can blame her ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I disagree, in 2011 they won the President's Trophy and then went on to play the 7th game in the fourth round of the playoffs only to be beaten by a miserable cheating fcuking Boston.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_Vancouver_Canucks_season
Well that team did lack the toughness needed to win in the playoffs . They had Boston down and out but couldn’t seal the deal . The best team we ever had IMHO was when Bure and Mogilny played together . I don’t remember years , they all kind of meld together after a while .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well that team did lack the toughness needed to win in the playoffs . They had Boston down and out but couldn’t seal the deal . The best team we ever had IMHO was when Bure and Mogilny played together . I don’t remember years , they all kind of meld together after a while .

Yeah you certainly can't deny Bure's speed and capability. I didn't like the little prick too much. Mogilny was first class - 76 goals one year I believe!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I think they had the toughness, it was more likely just the wrong day. They were beating the shit out of them at the start of the series and then of course one defenseman got suspended.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Conservatives Latest Attack Against The Liberals Is Completely Backfiring

Narcity cherry picking hate to support Trudeau, there is some interesting stuff the Cons. are raising

IN THE LATEST NEWS...................................

Our idiot Boy Justin has JUST REFUSED TO FIRE a LIE-beral down east candidate.............................

for having posted some hateful comments and truly tasteless jokes on line a while back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider this::::::::::::::::::

Here is an article that makes us ask - just how many racists and bigots are there in the LIE-beral party!! Yet another LIE-beral has been exposed as having made nasty remarks in public!! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Trudeau won't remove Liberal candidate for racist, sexist social-media posts

From The Cdn Press

Published October 6, 2019

PLAINFIELD, Ont. — Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says comments made by a Liberal candidate in Nova Scotia in old social-media posts are unacceptable, but that he is not removing him as a candidate.

(NO WONDER LIE-berals think we are all racists and homophobic!! That world view is DOMINANT in the LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Jaime Battiste, who is running for the Liberals in the riding of Sydney-Victoria, issued an apology earlier this week after the Toronto Sun shared past racist and sexist remarks he had made on social media.

Battiste told the newspaper the posts were crude jokes he made at a different time in his life, but that he now realizes they were offensive.

(Gosh!! Aint it GRAND that LIE-berals are having so very many learning experiences!! About all manner of stuff - from gay jokes to black face to figuring out that BUDGETS DO NOT BALANCE THEMSELVES!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And then there is the BIG LESSON that LIE-berals HAVE YET TO LEARN - that they CANNOT keep on running deficits forever!! And that paying debt back WILL HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

During a campaign event in Plainfield, Ontario this morning, Trudeau said Battiste has taken responsiblity for his actions and apologized.

Trudeau called the language in the posts unacceptable, but that he is pleased Battiste has apologized unreservedly.

(Thats nice - but can Cdn tax payers REALLY AFFORD to school LIE-berals in so many things?? For instance - GULLIBLE LIE-berals actually think that building more after school drop in centres and basketball courts will limit gang banger gun violence and drug deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Trudeau sidestepped a question about whether he feels limited in his ability to censure candidates for past racist behaviours after photos and a video emerged in the first week of the campaign showing the Liberal leader wearing blackface makeup.

( WE can be certain that Trudope wishes we all had a memory just like HIS!! Meaning conveniently full of gaps and holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(If he can persuade US to forget - then SO CAN HE and he will be better off for it!! Too bad about the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

IN THE LATEST NEWS...................................

Our idiot Boy Justin has JUST REFUSED TO FIRE a LIE-beral down east candidate.............................

for having posted some hateful comments and truly tasteless jokes on line a while back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider this::::::::::::::::::

Here is an article that makes us ask - just how many racists and bigots are there in the LIE-beral party!! Yet another LIE-beral has been exposed as having made nasty remarks in public!! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Trudeau won't remove Liberal candidate for racist, sexist social-media posts

From The Cdn Press

Published October 6, 2019

PLAINFIELD, Ont. — Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says comments made by a Liberal candidate in Nova Scotia in old social-media posts are unacceptable, but that he is not removing him as a candidate.

(NO WONDER LIE-berals think we are all racists and homophobic!! That world view is DOMINANT in the LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Jaime Battiste, who is running for the Liberals in the riding of Sydney-Victoria, issued an apology earlier this week after the Toronto Sun shared past racist and sexist remarks he had made on social media.

Battiste told the newspaper the posts were crude jokes he made at a different time in his life, but that he now realizes they were offensive.

(Gosh!! Aint it GRAND that LIE-berals are having so very many learning experiences!! About all manner of stuff - from gay jokes to black face to figuring out that BUDGETS DO NOT BALANCE THEMSELVES!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And then there is the BIG LESSON that LIE-berals HAVE YET TO LEARN - that they CANNOT keep on running deficits forever!! And that paying debt back WILL HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

During a campaign event in Plainfield, Ontario this morning, Trudeau said Battiste has taken responsiblity for his actions and apologized.

Trudeau called the language in the posts unacceptable, but that he is pleased Battiste has apologized unreservedly.

(Thats nice - but can Cdn tax payers REALLY AFFORD to school LIE-berals in so many things?? For instance - GULLIBLE LIE-berals actually think that building more after school drop in centres and basketball courts will limit gang banger gun violence and drug deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Trudeau sidestepped a question about whether he feels limited in his ability to censure candidates for past racist behaviours after photos and a video emerged in the first week of the campaign showing the Liberal leader wearing blackface makeup.

( WE can be certain that Trudope wishes we all had a memory just like HIS!! Meaning conveniently full of gaps and holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(If he can persuade US to forget - then SO CAN HE and he will be better off for it!! Too bad about the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

There's probably a lot of dynamics in play here. Is a political candidate's remarks obligated to be positive. Does the leader want to come across as curtailing freedom of speech? I'd bet when Scheer deep sixed the bitch in B.C. he probably lost some votes over it.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, much better to just select a winner like hitlary Chinese style, eh cliffy?
;)

Here, let me show you how to do a real face palm

You know for when you tell your homies you are going full meme and they say knock yourself out!

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

It probably depends now on who can drop the biggest "hammer" a day or so before the election. I sure hope it's Scheer but with elections you never know. I'm hoping Canadians can be counted on to use logic and common sense. You know right off the bat that something is wrong when both the Atty. General and the Minister of Health get fired.