CDN Election 2019

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You got that post on a "cliffy" stamp or something?
;)
it's consistent like processed cheese.

If it doesn't work this time try shooting him again...and again...and again...gee
;)
he keeps coming back like the flue!

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yes it was cold last winter , driving hwy. 3 at night was no fun last winter . Minus forty plus on a couple trips over the Kootenay Pass .
They have a long hill by Merrit. '79 Ranchero 460Special 120mph at the bottom and 123 at the top That was one fuk of a hard pull.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
How Dare You! How Dare You (nice hair though)! How Dare You! I'm so disappointed. Justin isn't wearing braids.

I'm not sure who's pimping out whom above though. Is it Justin pimping out 16yr Greta for votes? Or Greta's Handlers pimping out this girl for media face-time with Justin for PR? Did Greta & her entourage walk to Canada from NYC for her 15 minutes with Trudeau??

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta and the PR team did not walk to Canada................................

they DROVE HERE....................................................

in an electric car supplied by the TERMINATOR himself..........................................

Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely youn did not think that such an ENTITLED PACK......

of LIE-berals would get on the BUS to travel?????????????

Apparently Arnold keeps cars and presumably houses in various states for when he travels..........................

and the car was unused in New York and thus free for Greta to use..................................

And i still say Greta is the Swedish Linda Blair.........................

the Demonic girl from The Exorcist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta was so CRAZED during her United Nations speech that it seemed likely.................................

she would stop in mid speech and start spinning her head in circles..................................

while vomiting nasty Pea soup stuff all over the imbecile delegates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like a scene from a HORROR MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering how wildly the UN delegates applauded as Greta cursed them............................

one has to assume they would be just as proud if the demon who possessed her........................

VOMITED ITS FILTH ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kid is a LOON with NOTHING honest to offer to the climate "debate"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And her supporters are HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta and the PR team did not walk to Canada................................

they DROVE HERE....................................................

in an electric car supplied by the TERMINATOR himself..........................................

Arnold Schwarzenegger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That kid has already received far too much attention!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Pipelines inside of energy corridors will still have to to be approved under the same process.

A ridiculous concept

YES hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral policy is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Is it not Odd............................................

how utterly CLUELESS LIE-berals are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy is so clueless about economics............................................

he ACTUALLY BELIEVES he will be allowed to run.............................

a series of Twenty billion dollar deficits......................................

from now till 2050!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With NO FINANCIAL REPERCUSSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a MAROON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here those idiot LIE-berals are..................................

trying to present a SUPPOSEDLY BRAND NEW list of election policies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the STUPID GOOFS HAVE NOT NOTICED....................................

that they are presenting exactly the SAME playbook as was used...........................................

to such DISASTROUS EFFECT.....................................

by Ontari-owe NDP premier Bob Rae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rae tried to spend us rich with borrowed money just as Our idiot Boy is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things went so badly for Rae that he doubled the Ontari-owe debt and then had to send home civil service union HOGS...............

FOR UNPAID DAYS OFF because we were so BROKE we could not pay them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later Rae BLAMED THE BANKS "for not loaning me what I needed to make my economic plan work"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is EXACTLY the issue that Our idiot Boy faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The banks will CUT HIM OFF AT THE KNEES if he DARES.......................................

to implement his planned govt of insane deficit waste and bribery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WONDER Our idiot Boy sees nothing wrong with letting Lavalin off he hook for criminal bribery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy THINKS that is how govt is SUPPOSED TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad for the idiot Boy.........................................

he is TOO CLUELESS to know anything about the Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-beral playbook...........................

that had EXACTLY THE SAME INSANE BRIBERY at its heart that Our idiot Boy has with his election bribery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side........................................

look at where all the bribery got Wynne-bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that BRIBERY earned Wynne-bag the status of "most hated Cdn politician"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now she is sitting on the sidelines................................................

SINGING:: "its my party and I will cry if I want to.............................................

die if I want to......................................

LIE if I want too"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes and lets hope..............................

we can look forward to Wynne-bag and Our idiot Boy singing a DUET...........................

of that old song "Who is sorry now"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Is it not Odd............................................

how utterly CLUELESS LIE-berals are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy is so clueless about economics............................................

he ACTUALLY BELIEVES he will be allowed to run.............................

a series of Twenty billion dollar deficits......................................

from now till 2050!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Financial astuteness is definitely not his long and strong suits, while stupidity is. His reelection will be a national embarrassment!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Andrew Scheer Was Never An Insurance Broker, Even Though He Told Everyone He Was an Insurance Broker

“The Globe and Mail found no record he ever received the licence required by law to work as an insurance agent”

According to the Globe and Mail, Conservative leader Andrew Scheer has been making false statements about his life story for years.
Scheer has repeatedly claimed he worked as an insurance broker before running for public office. The Globe looked and found no evidence Scheer ever had a license to work as an insurance broker — something that is required by law.
Here’s the key line from the story: “In official bios (such as the one on his Facebook page), Mr. Scheer is said to have been an insurance broker before entering public life. His office said he was an insurance agent. He was not.
The Globe and Mail found no record he ever received the licence required by law to work as an insurance agent or broker in Saskatchewan.”
What the Conservatives say: A Conservative spokesperson claims Scheer was taking a course to get an insurance broker license, but never completed it.
They now admit that during his brief employment at an insurance company in the early 2000s, his job description did not match the functions of an insurance broker.
What Andrew Scheer’s website said in 2016: “Andrew passed the Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker program and started his career in the insurance industry in Regina” (Here’s an archived copy of Scheer’s website).

More: https://pressprogress.ca/andrew-sch...h-he-told-everyone-he-was-an-insurance-broker

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They have a long hill by Merrit. '79 Ranchero 460Special 120mph at the bottom and 123 at the top That was one fuk of a hard pull.
1/4 tank of gas lighter at the top as I recall. That Thunderbird suspension really helped with the cornering and yes I did brake more than a native of BC. In AB they sometimes stop building the road at the end of a sharp curve.

The 'big block' in the '60 Camaro would shift into high at 110 mph. Tried to make the shift just as the front bumper was even with the semi I was passing. With the light springs the front end would 'jump a bit', in a drag race that was when the other car stopped as he knew I had one more gear to go that he did.
As the cop was handing me my $75 ticket for 'speeding over the limit by 25mph' he asked 'What size engine do you have.' I just said 'Pretty big' and drive away.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Andrew Scheer Was Never An Insurance Broker, Even Though He Told Everyone He Was an Insurance Broker

“The Globe and Mail found no record he ever received the licence required by law to work as an insurance agent”

According to the Globe and Mail, Conservative leader Andrew Scheer has been making false statements about his life story for years.
Scheer has repeatedly claimed he worked as an insurance broker before running for public office. The Globe looked and found no evidence Scheer ever had a license to work as an insurance broker — something that is required by law.
Here’s the key line from the story: “In official bios (such as the one on his Facebook page), Mr. Scheer is said to have been an insurance broker before entering public life. His office said he was an insurance agent. He was not.
The Globe and Mail found no record he ever received the licence required by law to work as an insurance agent or broker in Saskatchewan.”
What the Conservatives say: A Conservative spokesperson claims Scheer was taking a course to get an insurance broker license, but never completed it.
They now admit that during his brief employment at an insurance company in the early 2000s, his job description did not match the functions of an insurance broker.
What Andrew Scheer’s website said in 2016: “Andrew passed the Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker program and started his career in the insurance industry in Regina” (Here’s an archived copy of Scheer’s website).

More: https://pressprogress.ca/andrew-sch...h-he-told-everyone-he-was-an-insurance-broker
what he meant to say is that he once bought insurance